Ryland Adams

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by TakingaSip »

The whole video was basically him trying to justify his decision in getting a 150,000 car FOR CUP HOLDERS. Ryland seems like those people who needs to have the newest and latest gadgets to feel content in his life and that's just sad. He didn't need that new car whatsoever. The fact that this mild inconvenience pushed him to buy a car just shows that he has nothing else going on in his life so he's nitpicking at the smallest details.

silverah
Learner
Learner

Post by silverah »

The [EMOTIONAL] is what got me.....Like ....................idgaf if getting rid of your luxury car because "omg they did a NEW version : ( RIP, I guess you gotta go GROSS UN-UPDATED CAR".

I don't know why I was still subbed, done with that now!

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

He's like those people who buy iPhones every year even if their "old" one still works and the new one barely does anything different. His life must be sooooo dull that he's worrying about cup holders. Good god he could spend that $150k on travelling or doing up the house or the yard or starting a business, but nah he's buying a new car when the old one he bought was bought last fucking year.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:16 pm
He's like those people who buy iPhones every year even if their "old" one still works and the new one barely does anything different. His life must be sooooo dull that he's worrying about cup holders. Good god he could spend that $150k on travelling or doing up the house or the yard or starting a business, but nah he's buying a new car when the old one he bought was bought last fucking year.
That’s literally me. Lmao. I am a sucker for the new iPhones. This was the first time I didn’t upgrade because the upgrades were not worth it or too expensive.

QWERTY af
Talker
Talker

Post by QWERTY af »

The fact that he did TWO montages and half of the clips were in both of them...... that’s what got to me lol

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

I actually just can't handle the idea that there's a $150k car out there that has one crappy cup holder in the front... that is a net? IDK that's just hilarious. wtf? How does a company make something so expensive ignore cup holders?

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Shane was kinda mean to ryland in this video

Post by Guest »

Yeah, the montages were hilarious. But everyone else in his family is really encouraging his persona. Shane's telling him that he NEEDS it because he's too lazy to shift his fucking weight and his mum got out her phone to FILM him see it which was just so stupid. Also, him complaining about the garage being too white? like wtf?

Shadysphagetti
Learner
Learner

Post by Shadysphagetti »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
I wonder why more YouTubers don't travel the world or go to exotic places if they have so much disposable income. That's the first thing I would do and it's not like they can be that busy when we see that Shane barely leaves his house. It might do both of them some good to see other cultures and how they live (without a G-Wagon!!!) :o :o :o :o :o :o (But I understand it's not a goal for everyone)

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Even if he doesn't want to travel, he still should invest the money wisely and not in stupid material things. what happens if (or when) Shane and him split up? or Shane isn't this BIG YouTuber anymore?

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I legit started watching the video before going to work. Then I got home and thought there was like a minute left of video only to realize it was a montage of him treating the fucking car like a friend who just died from cancer...

Is he trolling? Does honestly think that this was a SMART video for HIM to make at this point? I know someone mentioned at some point in this thread that Morgan or him or whoever reads on here. I know Shane used to be obsessed with the site when he was on pain killers and just came out. So, who knows, but FFS who makes a video about that paints him even more as a gold digger?

He needed the upgrade? Really? Really!!??!!?? He is six months from buying outfits, wearing them once, and never again like his not so best friend (even if he isn't smart enough to realize it) J*... Meanwhile, Shane still hasn't bought a damn new T-shirt. Conspiracy theory: Shane doesn't have any clothes without holes because he has to fund Ryland Nicole Smith's lifestyle to keep him from leaving him and can't afford to buy himself clothes because Ryland exceeds their monthly spending money.

The next home makeover video (funded by Shane's credit card) will be a garage makeover video!

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
He could travel to and stay in the most amazing places, and transform lives - even $10,000 to 5 struggling families could be a lifeline - but no, the vacuous soulless husk spends 150k on A CUPHOLDER.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:52 pm
Even if he doesn't want to travel, he still should invest the money wisely and not in stupid material things. what happens if (or when) Shane and him split up? or Shane isn't this BIG YouTuber anymore?
Exactly. If I had that 150k on hand I'd be investing it in an inexpensive 200k house somewhere. Get some renters in to pay off the remaining 50k. Then you have a stable appreciating asset, not an unstable depreciating one. Shane and Ryland are not going to last so Ryland had better start stockpiling his wealth.

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20 pm
I legit started watching the video before going to work. Then I got home and thought there was like a minute left of video only to realize it was a montage of him treating the fucking car like a friend who just died from cancer...

Is he trolling? Does honestly think that this was a SMART video for HIM to make at this point? I know someone mentioned at some point in this thread that Morgan or him or whoever reads on here. I know Shane used to be obsessed with the site when he was on pain killers and just came out. So, who knows, but FFS who makes a video about that paints him even more as a gold digger?

He needed the upgrade? Really? Really!!??!!?? He is six months from buying outfits, wearing them once, and never again like his not so best friend (even if he isn't smart enough to realize it) J*... Meanwhile, Shane still hasn't bought a damn new T-shirt. Conspiracy theory: Shane doesn't have any clothes without holes because he has to fund Ryland Nicole Smith's lifestyle to keep him from leaving him and can't afford to buy himself clothes because Ryland exceeds their monthly spending money.

The next home makeover video (funded by Shane's credit card) will be a garage makeover video!
right?? especially after all that shit he got after that dumb insensitive video that went something like "living off 1 dollar a day" or some shit. now he's literally wasting money to trade in a perfectly good car bc of cupholders and shane being too lazy to actually work and lose weight?? when he told that story about his ~inconveniences~ of the car again to ryland's family, i felt so much secondhand embarrassment... they literally don't care about anything they own and trade it in for something new once it's updated...

shane has no excuse for his disgusting clothes tbh, they postmate everything but he can't be bothered to just order some basic ass shirts to his house?

i really wonder what they're like in private btw. ryland seemed so... weird and insecure and sort of scared around shane, while shane was just apathetic and only saying "ew" about his face and saying "i need to edit" like... i guess he followed your advice and sat down beside a laptop for once instead! (not that it seemed like he was working on anything hahahaha)

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

I haven’t watched his newest video but it sounds terrible and ignorant. What has the response been to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

Castille wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:20 am
I haven’t watched his newest video but it sounds terrible and ignorant. What has the response been to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the comments are very positive, which concerns me tbh. i even saw someone say like "trading in your car for literally an arm rest and cupholders, we stan"... a lot of people talking about shane too, how he "disproved" the haters bc he said "it's not my money" lmfaooo like that means anything. their fans eat this shit up, sadly...

Joy_yoongi
Learner
Learner

Post by Joy_yoongi »

Lol

i hope jack makes a video on him like he did zoella. FINALLYYY someone big in the YT space said it !
english isn't my first language sorry for any mistakes lol

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

mins wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:55 am
i really wonder what they're like in private btw. ryland seemed so... weird and insecure and sort of scared around shane, while shane was just apathetic
This is what I'm saying!! Quoting myself, Ryland seems halting, uncertain and nervous around Shane.

Not equal lifelong partner material.

He should just go find an equal, not someone who clearly has no respect of love for him and who he has to feel nervous around. Being a golddigger rarely works out well in the long term because both parties are living a lie. Better to have a partnership of equals who truly love each other and can grow together financially from a stable foundation.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Joy_yoongi wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 am
Lol

i hope jack makes a video on him like he did zoella. FINALLYYY someone big in the YT space said it !
God i really hope so. He'd probably find a lot of stuff to comment.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

I just saw this g wagon vid in my recommended and immediately came here. I honestly thought the vid might be him selling it because it's "too much". Silly me!!! Glad I didn't watch. What a pathetic person.
Don't stan so close to me

Return to “Shane Dawson”