Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Chinny Chin Chin" & Gabi "No Twinny Twin Twin" DeMartino

Post by Georgiagd13 »

I dont get it?
Why does gabi promote that spin brush duval thing every chance she gets? Usually when YouTubers take sponsorships they promote it in one video and then move on but gabi keeps harping about this thing non stop, its so annoying. Does she get continual monthly compensation from them or something???

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 pm
I dont get it?
Why does gabi promote that spin brush duval thing every chance she gets? Usually when YouTubers take sponsorships they promote it in one video and then move on but gabi keeps harping about this thing non stop, its so annoying. Does she get continual monthly compensation from them or something???
based on the description of the video, it doesn't look like it's a sponsorship, but she just has a promo code. so instead of getting paid a lump sum just to promote the product, she makes money whenever anyone buys the product using her code - so the more she promotes it, the more likely she'll get money from sales.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

From my point of view, Niki looks so much prettier when she is simple and when she doesn't try to be someone she's not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ana3kie
Learner
Learner

Post by ana3kie »

How many more years is Gabi going to continue to cast herself as a high schooler??

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Agreeing with everyone:
Gabi’s video was so cringe. I also find it funny that she looked more like Blair back before she got all her work done. She looks way too old and botched to pull it off now.
I don’t get her obsession with rich mean girls at all. She doesn’t even care about the growth and soft sides of these characters she literally just loves the bitchy side. She likes being mean and having a posse that follows her around but in real life no one likes these girls, hence why no one likes her.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 pm
I dont get it?
Same with that mix easy website to make custom products

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

Brune wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:45 am
From my point of view, Niki looks so much prettier when she is simple and when she doesn't try to be someone she's not.
Totally agree, they both look pretty good here. Not sure why neither of them can get lipstick all the way in to the corners of their mouths but other than that its not bad.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

eag3217 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:58 am
Brune wrote:
Totally agree, they both look pretty good here. Not sure why neither of them can get lipstick all the way in to the corners of their mouths but other than that its not bad.
Except she’s literally trying to be someone else in that pic lol will they ever stop with the celebrity challenges. They’re so cringe

17siren
Learner
Learner

Post by 17siren »

I have a feeling Gabi is walking weirdly in heels (as of late) since she posted some “thigh gap” workout on her instagram story😂 for someone who has been wearing heels since forever, you’d think she would have a seemingly decent walk but she just looks like Penguin

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

gabby strikes me as the type of person who never drinks water :? no wonder she looks so old and puffy

Post by Guest »

17siren wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:42 am
I have a feeling Gabi is walking weirdly in heels (as of late) since she posted some “thigh gap” workout on her instagram story😂 for someone who has been wearing heels since forever, you’d think she would have a seemingly decent walk but she just looks like Penguin
Some of the comments had me laughing so hard.
One girl was like "why does Gabi walk like a man" and someone replied that in their country, walking like that is a sign that you have too much sex LOL. Someone said she looks like a farmer in rubber boots, and another said it just looks like she has a stick shoved up her ass 😂

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

Brune wrote:
she looks soo much better without her blue hay hair. i wish she would get rid of it.

ti4nna
Learner
Learner

Post by ti4nna »

Hahaha her new instagram bio “I’m gabi the blair waldorf of youtube” BISH WHAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

uggggrrrghh i cannot STAND her ugly fat fake lips.
They look so gross, especially all glossed up like that i could actually vomit

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Niki "Chinny Chin Chin" & Gabi "No Twinny Twin Twin" DeMartino

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

anyone know why Niki ALWAYS posts and deletes her photos??? Now she’s begging her fans to comment “love” so she’s not tempted to delete.
Attention seeking much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

On her new "grandma" ig pic I seriously thought she got her fillers resolved. She looks exactly like Niki pre-filler lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

cantrelate23 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 pm
prettyfool wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm
HER BIRKIN IS SO DISGUSTINGLY FAKE! It looks like she took it off the streets of chinatown for $20! Who told her to wear this? Aren't they like millionaires?
It's even funnier because she obviously tried to "flex it" during this scene!
i noticed this too - it's so floppy. aren't birkins supposed to be super structured?
its def fake.... I'm nosey AF so I googled signs of a fake Brikin. From the article "It’s the Parisian equivalent of the royal guard standing outside Buckingham Palace: the “posture” of the Birkin sends a message of status and discipline. An authentic Birkin doesn’t slouch. Or bulge. It’s straight, symmetrical, assured. “It’s perfect from every angle,” says Diane D’Amato, director of luxury accessories at Heritage Auctions. Quality leather enables the Birkin to maintain its impressive form."

https://www.1stdibs.com/blogs/the-study ... irkin-bag/

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

maniccomet773 wrote:
cantrelate23 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 pm
prettyfool wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm
HER BIRKIN IS SO DISGUSTINGLY FAKE! It looks like she took it off the streets of chinatown for $20! Who told her to wear this? Aren't they like millionaires?
It's even funnier because she obviously tried to "flex it" during this scene!
i noticed this too - it's so floppy. aren't birkins supposed to be super structured?
its def fake.... I'm nosey AF so I googled signs of a fake Brikin. From the article "It’s the Parisian equivalent of the royal guard standing outside Buckingham Palace: the “posture” of the Birkin sends a message of status and discipline. An authentic Birkin doesn’t slouch. Or bulge. It’s straight, symmetrical, assured. “It’s perfect from every angle,” says Diane D’Amato, director of luxury accessories at Heritage Auctions. Quality leather enables the Birkin to maintain its impressive form."

https://www.1stdibs.com/blogs/the-study ... irkin-bag/
thanks for the info. i guess when you compare this bag to the ones that jeffree star has which are real, it looks super bad. we all know gabi wouldn't buy a real birkin but surely there are some better looking fakes than that one lol. it reminds me of when we holiday in bali and they sell designer replicas from literally every brand for about $15. you can always tell when someones been to the bali marketplace because they're of low to middle income, walking around with a giant off coloured LV neverfull
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

opposite twins, identical problems

MissForever11
Informer
Informer