Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid »

omfg I can't with her lmao. She's in her friend's room because they're "about to party" - for the kid's second birthday. But she's in her room busy packing a bowl to smoke :roll: AT A PAW PATROL PARTY lmao

Now listen. I've been friends with my best friend for 15+ years at this point, but I would never find a reason to be hanging out in her bedroom BY MYSELF playing around on my phone. I find that extremely rude that whenever she's in someone's house, she's on her phone filming their damn bedroom.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LDUBB »

I just want to put this out there be for I go on my rant about how DUMB Courtney is...Courtney has the body of a washed up nasty crack head!! She's on her IG stories showing body shots of herself like she has this banging body women would kill for but Courtney is far from having a nice looking figure! To make it worse she has these trashy jailhouse tattoos all over that just confirm how white trash she really is! Also that big tacky chain around her neck needs to go!

I think it's very weird how she's always in someone's room recording & showing everything they own. I would never go to my friend's & hang out in their room recording myself. Jackie's husband acts like he can't stand Courtney or Mike! I just can't imagine why? I guarantee that child's birthday will start, guests will start showing up & Courtney will disappear into Jackie's room. Every time Courtney is at any kind of friend or family gathering she's always in a corner or hiding in someone's room away from everyone else. Courtney is the type of person no one can stand to be around because she just uses people!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

I can't imagine being at a kids , birthday party and hearing some cracktastic skeleton saying over and over "say hi instagraaaaaaaM" ugh.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol omg her friend's husband looked BEYOND annoyed when she told him to show his shirt! I rewatched it and that part cracked me up. I also caught how she said "I didn't see many decorations, but I just kind of ran in the house." She needed her fix THAT badly that she arrived and then ran into her friend's bedroom to smoke? Come on! Get a friggin grip, Courtney. Also, I hope she gets pulled over with her precious hemp flower in the car because she's obviously carrying it with her everywhere she goes. We'll see how that turns out for ya when you try to flash your "documents" to the cop, Courtney :rofl: She can have that paper all she wants but the fact of the matter is, there are no field tests for police to test the amount of THC in something. So a cop is not going to just take your word for it and let you go!

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

I’m dying at her showing off her crackhead body and prison tattoos

She looks like she walked straight out the trailer park.

Can you imagine inviting her child to your kids party to be nice having never met her parents and then ol trailer tits shows up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She posted a picture today looking all worn out with her head in her hands saying "another party..." It's a CHILDREN'S PARTY, Courtney! You shouldn't be getting wrecked from attending a goddamned kid's party.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

It bugged me when she said "there weren't many decorations." That was so fucking rude to Jacki. She really is a very shitty friend.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? She was like "it's Paw Patrol themed, I didn't see many decorations but I kind of just ran in the house." Like, what? This is supposedly your best friend but you're judging how she decorated for the kid's party? lmao I could literally picture her flying in and leaving her family downstairs so she could rush up to Jacki's room and start filming herself. So friggin weird.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

If I were Jacki my attitude would be like "well then you and your kids can stay the fuck home next time. " Like... There was a big grill, a slip n slide, a trampoline, apool . It's a 2 year old's party. See this really speaks to what a shit person on a basic level Courtney is. Kids don't care about decorations! But all she cares about is surface level shit. Decorations, presentation. Where Jacki clearly put the emphasis on fun and good times for the kids.

Courtney's a garbage human. Skelator.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's so true, if you go to any kid's birthday party the kids couldn't care less about decorations lmao. They just want to play and have fun! What do you do with decorations anyway? They go right in the trash after the party! Courtney's too busy spending Mike's money as soon as it hits the bank account so she has to get as much décor as she can because she thinks it makes her look better :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

SugarShack wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 am
I’m dying at her showing off her crackhead body and prison tattoos Image

She looks like she walked straight out the trailer park.

Can you imagine inviting her child to your kids party to be nice having never met her parents and then ol trailer tits shows up ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SugarShack you have her number.

Her body looks like sh*t. She looks like she’s been doing some kind of drugs.

If you didn’t know better you would think you were looking at a transgender person. Straight up and down.
No womanly curves at all. Completely covered with prison tats. So sexy. NOT

Straight out of a backwoods trailer park. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm
If I were Jacki my attitude would be like "well then you and your kids can stay the fuck home next time. " Like... There was a big grill, a slip n slide, a trampoline, apool . It's a 2 year old's party. See this really speaks to what a shit person on a basic level Courtney is. Kids don't care about decorations! But all she cares about is surface level shit. Decorations, presentation. Where Jacki clearly put the emphasis on fun and good times for the kids.

Courtney's a garbage human. Skelator.
WTF does Courtney know about decorations or presentation. We see her present herself everyday or so any she always
looks like crap. Courtney’s home decor looks like crap too. Jacki has very nice overall decor from what Courtney showed.
Decorations and presentation isn’t always about a party. People see what how you live your everyday life. That is how you
show your decor (decorations) and presentation on a daily basis. You lose Courtney. Jacki wins.

Jacki had everything that small kids would like at that party and more. Slip n’ Slide, trampoline and a pool. It looked like
great fun for a kid. Lots of food and probably a big cake. Presents. What more could a child want?

We need to remember Skelator for use in a future title.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm
It's so true, if you go to any kid's birthday party the kids couldn't care less about decorations lmao. They just want to play and have fun! What do you do with decorations anyway? They go right in the trash after the party! Courtney's too busy spending Mike's money as soon as it hits the bank account so she has to get as much décor as she can because she thinks it makes her look better :rofl:
I totally agree about kids birthday decorations. They don’t care. They care about the cake. :tu:

I don’t know why Mike lets Courtney near his money. They aren’t married so it isn’t their money. She can spend as much
money as she wants... it’s never going to make here look any better than what she is.

I have heard but can’t confirm that she was a dancer in a low rent area. She has a criminal record. :o :o

No amount of money will make you look good because you have no class and no taste. Keep spending WTC. :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her constant need to spend money as soon as they get it is the reason they're still in that house despite her constantly saying how she hates it and wants to move (although I haven't heard that from her lately, she mentioned it a LOT last year).

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Do you think old WTC realizes that as long as she and Mike spend so much money leasing cars and paying out the yazoo
for insurance that she is lucky to have a home to rent. The way they spend money they will never have a home of their
own.

Courtney wastes so much money. I wonder if they would like to have the money she wasted back.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Probably not, at least not as long as she has a pill habit. The only thing she probably thinks about is when she's going to get her next supply.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I agree about that. Most of the time they can only think that far ahead.

A pill habit will kill your future.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

HAHAHA was it someone from here that left the replies on her story that she had to call out and show? All she was doing was complaining about her nails and then her hair, and someone replied to every clip saying "you sound ridiculous," "get some real problems," "shut up!" lmao!

But seriously, she complained about her nails for like 5 minutes straight. Then went to get them redone and they looked EXACTLY THE SAME just a different color! And if she says one more time "I'm going away this weekend, I need to look nice," I'm going to throw my phone. You need to look nice to go stay at a skeevy motel with your boyfriend while you guys do whatever drugs you're on? Come off it. I'm so beyond sick of her lately I'm glad she hasn't been posting as much. She is looking worse and worse. Like, she was skinny before but now she's got that pale sickly tone to her skin that's making her look even thinner and unhealthy.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

LiddlePallid wrote:HAHAHA was it someone from here that left the replies on her story that she had to call out and show? All she was doing was complaining about her nails and then her hair, and someone replied to every clip saying "you sound ridiculous," "get some real problems," "shut up!" lmao!

But seriously, she complained about her nails for like 5 minutes straight. Then went to get them redone and they looked EXACTLY THE SAME just a different color! And if she says one more time "I'm going away this weekend, I need to look nice," I'm going to throw my phone. You need to look nice to go stay at a skeevy motel with your boyfriend while you guys do whatever drugs you're on? Come off it. I'm so beyond sick of her lately I'm glad she hasn't been posting as much. She is looking worse and worse. Like, she was skinny before but now she's got that pale sickly tone to her skin that's making her look even thinner and unhealthy.
I was wondering if it might've have been someone from here too!! I know we are definitely NOT the only people that hate watch old white trash trailer park tits Courtney. Courtney wants to act like her feelings weren't hurt by those little messages but we could all tell that they very much were! Courtney said "sorry not sorry that my life doesn't suck"? Ok Courtney you sure about that? Because looking at your life through your little IG stories sure does look like your life sucks pretty bad. You don't work or do anything at that, you barely take care of your 2 young children, you drain your boyfriend of any penny he makes, you scam people & businesses on social medium & you're buy CBD "flower" online smoking as much as you can thinking you getting high a legal way because it comes with a piece of paper saying you can't get into trouble for having it. Not to mention Courtney is dumb as shit!! I could carry on but you guys get what I'm saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I guess if it was someone on here they would have said something. haha I'm glad it's not all just mindless people following her, because it sure usually seems like that in her comments. Then again she must delete negative ones unless she decides to call someone out on it.

I wonder why she's not wearing her engagement ring?

Return to “Courtney Lurae”