Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen

Post by ghostmytoaster »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm
-mumof2- wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 pm
booish wrote:She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt in the vlog, and halfway through the day, went into the bathroom and cut the bottom off to turn it into a crop top...what??

Can she not wear a normal t-shirt anymore? Why did she even buy it in the first place? You know she’s just going to throw it away after one wear. That’s so wasteful it’s disgusting.
And what happened to “I will never wear a
cRoP ToP aGaINnnnnn”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to comment this on one of her pictures so badly but I'm not prepared to handle her stans :rofl:
I don't understand how she still has stans. She's not relatable to preteens anymore and anyone older would find her grating.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

What happened to her saying she was gonna dress Flynn in both girl and boys clothes? It seems like they only dress him in hipster boys clothes 🤔
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am
What happened to her saying she was gonna dress Flynn in both girl and boys clothes? It seems like they only dress him in hipster boys clothes 🤔
I believe nowadays most youtubers say stuff like this for shock value and to garner support from the lgbtq community. They usually don’t mean what they say. It’s just to get young fans to “stan” her even harder. Just like how some youtubers claim to have anxiety depression to seem relatable and to use it as a crutch whenever they get caught in a scandal.

Post by Guest »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am
I believe nowadays most youtubers say stuff like this for shock value and to garner support from the lgbtq community. They usually don’t mean what they say. It’s just to get young fans to “stan” her even harder. Just like how some youtubers claim to have anxiety depression to seem relatable and to use it as a crutch whenever they get caught in a scandal.
Agree lol. What really got me was her saying she wants to buy him clothes of a certain color (or with certain slogans, something like that) but the "boys section" didnt have any. Like?? Why do you have to buy only from the boys section?? Babies have the same body shape regardless of gender??

thealiengirlkathryn
Learner
Learner

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I don't ever watch her anymore but why doesn't she just buy Flynn more neutral clothing if she doesn't want to make a big deal about his gender? I know a lot of baby clothes are marketed specifically to boys or girls but I'm sure there are plenty of just solid colored onesies and outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. She's so dramatic. Just because she dresses him in "boy" clothes doesn't mean she's forcing him to be a boy. Babies honestly don't give a damn about what their clothes look like. Flynn will dress the way he wants to when he's older and it doesn't matter at all what he wore as a baby.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

I just saw her comment on the photo Joey posted. Saying she looked like Joey’s mom and like she’s going through menopause!???? Really? PLEASE GET HELP!

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:I don't ever watch her anymore but why doesn't she just buy Flynn more neutral clothing if she doesn't want to make a big deal about his gender? I know a lot of baby clothes are marketed specifically to boys or girls but I'm sure there are plenty of just solid colored onesies and outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. She's so dramatic. Just because she dresses him in "boy" clothes doesn't mean she's forcing him to be a boy. Babies honestly don't give a damn about what their clothes look like. Flynn will dress the way he wants to when he's older and it doesn't matter at all what he wore as a baby.
Right? He has no idea what gender even is right now, he just wants to be comfortable. She can start letting him express himself and pick out some of his clothes in a few years.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Has anyone watched her insta stories from tonight about Y Cosmetics?

She specifically says it's NOT a sponsorship, but it so very obviously is. She links to them and talks about them across 6 stories and tells you to follow them. I don't have a problem with sponsorships, but I do have a huge problem with not disclosing that and in this case outright lying about being paid to promote them. She's not even convincing that she's into their product. It seems it's some unknown brand that just popped up last month.

We know this woman isn't into makeup. Ugh. This shows her true character when she will just blantantly lie to her followers to get some easy money.

Does anyone know where this can be reported?

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

pious wrote:Has anyone watched her insta stories from tonight about Y Cosmetics?

She specifically says it's NOT a sponsorship, but it so very obviously is. She links to them and talks about them across 6 stories and tells you to follow them. I don't have a problem with sponsorships, but I do have a huge problem with not disclosing that and in this case outright lying about being paid to promote them. She's not even convincing that she's into their product. It seems it's some unknown brand that just popped up last month.

We know this woman isn't into makeup. Ugh. This shows her true character when she will just blantantly lie to her followers to get some easy money.

There’s a difference between being ‘sponsored’ (or paid to advertise a product) and being sent something for free in a PR package from the company in which they expect you to talk about it to your followers, I’m assuming it’s the latter in this case. When they send an influencer their product, there is no contract in place to specifically advertise anything. It’s up to the influencer whether or not they choose to share it with their followers.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

-mumof2- wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:00 am
There’s a difference between being ‘sponsored’ (or paid to advertise a product) and being sent something for free in a PR package from the company in which they expect you to talk about it to your followers, I’m assuming it’s the latter in this case. When they send an influencer their product, there is no contract in place to specifically advertise anything. It’s up to the influencer whether or not they choose to share it with their followers.
I'm aware of this. She is not going to devote 6 stories to some cheap, no-name makeup she was sent for free. She has no interest in makeup. She's said that a million times. Plus the call to follow them is a dead giveaway. It just ticks all the boxes of a typical ad-read for an instagram story.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Is she in Waitress yet??

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Is she in Waitress yet??
That’s not till the end of August and we will probably never hear the end of it with her 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Zomgshields wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am
Margo_Channing wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Is she in Waitress yet??
That’s not till the end of August and we will probably never hear the end of it with her 😂
Wanna bet her stint in Waitress will make she show shut faster

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... y-run/amp/

It’s already set to close in January.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Colleen is a HUGE narcissist. This post irked me so much. Even while trying to describe how amazing her husband is — it’s all about HER. How he loves HER, how he cares for HER. Not “Erik has this or that great quality, his personality is awesome, he’s a great actor etc” But how he’s patient & supportive with HER. How she “snagged” him like he’s the last piece of fresh cut meat.

It’s all about her and it’s always been me me me me me from day 1. She’s so self absorbed and thinks she’s the hottest most talented woman to ever grace youtube. Her absurd Miranda character isn’t even funny anymore, it’s borderline insanity. :roll:
2B4F8EC2-A7C0-4B9F-93F6-840A4BA69E45.jpeg
And she’s so nasty with her turd vomit period talks. I don’t get what men see in her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

pious wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:35 am
Has anyone watched her insta stories from tonight about Y Cosmetics?

It's completely outrageous. She is openly lying. She has zero integrity in any area of her life, she isn't a good person...

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:27 pm
I don't ever watch her anymore but why doesn't she just buy Flynn more neutral clothing if she doesn't want to make a big deal about his gender? I know a lot of baby clothes are marketed specifically to boys or girls but I'm sure there are plenty of just solid colored onesies and outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. She's so dramatic. Just because she dresses him in "boy" clothes doesn't mean she's forcing him to be a boy. Babies honestly don't give a damn about what their clothes look like. Flynn will dress the way he wants to when he's older and it doesn't matter at all what he wore as a baby.
Yep. This "gender neutral" stuff is hilariously overwrought for a literal infant. Flynn will like what he likes and do what he wants to do regardless of what he wore at seven months old.

Post by Guest »

YouslessTube wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:16 pm
Colleen is a HUGE narcissist. This post irked me so much. Even while trying to describe how amazing her husband is — it’s all about HER. How he loves HER, how he cares for HER. Not “Erik has this or that great quality, his personality is awesome, he’s a great actor etc” But how he’s patient & supportive with HER. How she “snagged” him like he’s the last piece of fresh cut meat.

It’s all about her and it’s always been me me me me me from day 1. She’s so self absorbed and thinks she’s the hottest most talented woman to ever grace youtube. Her absurd Miranda character isn’t even funny anymore, it’s borderline insanity. :roll:

2B4F8EC2-A7C0-4B9F-93F6-840A4BA69E45.jpeg

And she’s so nasty with her turd vomit period talks. I don’t get what men see in her.
I’ve always thought the same exact thing. Every time words come out of her mouth it comes off very self absorbed. She’s very vein and conceited.

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

Just noticed this screenshot in Trisha's thread. So here's my rant.

She looks like she is starving herself. Even if she is reaching and sucking in, that is not a healthy amount of weight loss for a new mom. She really has severe body issues. And tbh that's probably why she loves having Trisha next to her on stage. Which brings me to my next point.

Wth was she thinking inviting Trisha to join her show that's obviously aimed at young preteens. Why would anyone expose children to someone whose mentally insane, sex addicted and toxic on so many levels. Young kids will check out her channel, watching her making insane videos about her ex, talking about leaking from her vag because of some sex toy. I can't believe there is no big backlash for Colleen.

Also all things about her tour just annoy me so much. She really uses the parents of these kids to bank a lot of money. How vile.

I really really can't stand this woman.

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Anyone else catch Colleen's latest instastory rant?
She's basically complaining that people are making second instagram accounts for their photography, or making their photos look grainy like film, then complains that the photos aren't even good and makes fun of them being trendy. It's 100% shade towards David Dobrik even though she said it isn't. And even if it's not aimed at him, why the hell do you care Colleen. It's instagram, stop taking it so seriously and looking down on other people because you "grew up with disposable cameras". You didn't invent them, did you? Other people are allowed to like the look.

Also, her mom shtick is getting so irritating. She blames everything she does and says on being a mom. She says she's "old and a mom now so I don't get what's trendy". Colleen, you're a 30-something year old woman that grew up in the 90s- you understand some trends, you understand basic technology. You are not an old crusty grandma. It's like she thinks because she passed a child through her birth canal, she's aged 20 years and is able to disassociate herself from being a milennial.
If I hear her say "whippersnapper" unironically one more time, something in me is going to snap and whip.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”