Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Flowerpowertower »

FHM321 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 am
Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

I literally signed up on this to say stop wasting you’re time on this and giving unnecessary attention to anyone on social media. Why is everyone making a big deal about a wedding, if anything, Islam has stated a Nikah is meant to be done with simplicity. Secondly, I doubt she’s Pathan because they usually have Islam intact within their households unlike Jahil Punjabi’s and some Kashmiris.
Your comment was on the right track till your last sentence :roll: hypocrisy at its finest.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

mia94 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 am
I don't think she's pakhtun, she said she speaks hindko not pashto and someone else mentioned she's chachi? I think cause she's not in touch with her desi side and hates pakistan plus isn't very intelligent in general anyway she probably thinks it's the same thing

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
No she's not pathan/pashtun - I actually came across scammitys profile from my pathan friends as they were annoyed at her using the pathan term when she's not. Apparently hindko/chach people were originally pakhto speaking so I guess that's why they sometimes identify as such, but pakhto speaking pathan don't consider chach folk to be pathans. And when I compare how deep in their faith and honorable my friends families are, then it makes sense.

But that's all irrelevant as VF is a total coconut anyway, other than when it comes to dressing up in desi clothes.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

FHM321 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 am
Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

I literally signed up on this to say stop wasting you’re time on this and giving unnecessary attention to anyone on social media. Why is everyone making a big deal about a wedding, if anything, Islam has stated a Nikah is meant to be done with simplicity. Secondly, I doubt she’s Pathan because they usually have Islam intact within their households unlike Jahil Punjabi’s and some Kashmiris.
lolll at you talking about how there’ll be more females in hell than males bc of the hatred here, only for you to then call certain groups of pakistani and kashmir people ’jahil’. practice what you preach 😂

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

FHM321 wrote:Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

Really you want to bring religion into it?
People in glass houses and all that. Islam also suggests giving advice with manners, you managed to perfectly exemplify why I avoid people like you at all costs. Simultaneously judgy and preachy and looking down at others all whilst telling everyone else to not do the exact thing you just did.

It’s a trash thread. Not a religious one,
So bore off.

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Rosee25 get a life. Nobody cares if you left home at 18. You're exactly the type of girl who would have said no makeup on mehndi day 20 years ago and now all brides are caked. Move with the times.

Women are NOT cattle or livestock. We do not 'belong' to our husbands. I belong to my creator and to Him, I shall return. Something you would know if ou read the dua upon hearing of a breavement. No mention of husbands here. Stop mixing culture with religion.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Hmm32delete wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Guess she needs to hurry up and introduce her white boyfriend to her dad then? Maybe get him to pick up some watermelons from their fruit shop as a pretence.
White boyfriend? How do you know. He must be the one taking pics of her when she's traveling :rofl:

unknown945
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unknown945 »

Mariyah looks stunning mashAllah, may Allah bless her and Umar's marriage

Post by Guest »

VF’s family actually is very religious. She always mentioned how her cousins wear niqabs etc. and it’s jusy her own family where the girls are modern. And I do think their dad is very strict & stern and whatever freedom she has is because of her mom. Her mom comes from a very wealthy & well known family so she’s not one of those submissive paki mommies. Although her parents are cousins lol. But apparently her mom’s father was a very noble & successful man in Scotland.

PS - she just posted a picture with her husband. Everything aside I think she looks gorgeous and the guy seems nice too.

Saima__
Learner
Learner

Post by Saima__ »

Anyone see DA in a bikini on lori’s snapchat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saima__
Learner
Learner

Post by Saima__ »

Sumstar wrote:VF’s family actually is very religious. She always mentioned how her cousins wear niqabs etc. and it’s jusy her own family where the girls are modern. And I do think their dad is very strict & stern and whatever freedom she has is because of her mom. Her mom comes from a very wealthy & well known family so she’s not one of those submissive paki mommies. Although her parents are cousins lol. But apparently her mom’s father was a very noble & successful man in Scotland.

PS - she just posted a picture with her husband. Everything aside I think she looks gorgeous and the guy seems nice too.
How do you know this? Just curious lol

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

Sumstar wrote:VF’s family actually is very religious. She always mentioned how her cousins wear niqabs etc. and it’s jusy her own family where the girls are modern. And I do think their dad is very strict & stern and whatever freedom she has is because of her mom. Her mom comes from a very wealthy & well known family so she’s not one of those submissive paki mommies. Although her parents are cousins lol. But apparently her mom’s father was a very noble & successful man in Scotland.

But the comments on their picture makes me lose my faith in humanity. Seriously what has she done in her life apart from her marriage that people are calling her goals. There are hundreds of comments with “I can’t wait to get married”, “I’m going to start planning like you even tho no groom yet”. Lol what the hell. I guess she has the typical crowd (not all) from back home maybe where all they are taught is growing up fast and marrying a cousin ASAP. I am not hating on her here but the fan girls are obnoxious. Seriously we know wedding day is a girls dream and what not but seriously please don’t tell me that it their only goal and purpose in life.

Disclaimer: NOT HATING ON PAKISTAN AT ALL BUT ONLY THE BACKWARD MENTALITY WHICH SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

xoxomanal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxomanal »

ppl r commenting on her latest ig pic saying her husband has fucked up teeth lol Damn some ppl smh

Post by Guest »

Hahaha I noticed his teeth too but I think it’s just the lighting. Besides if I’m being honest he seems quiet good looking.

Post by Guest »

I do agree though. I don’t mean this in a spiteful way at all but her wedding was very generic like most people have. Even her makeup & dresses werent all that. I don’t know if you guys follow Ibriz Akhtar, Aisha Akhtar ? They recently had their weddings & that’s what i’d Call a grand wedding that really deserved the praise.

I guess people are just hyped because she’s always been a famous insta celebrity in the Pakistani community since day 1. So that makes it a big deal. Either way , will only wish her well for her future xx

Post by Guest »

She looks amazing. Definitely best look of the wedding, and somehow saadiya rahman made her make-up stand out from the bridal make-up she wears on a regular day. She should have had her make-up done for the other events too

Saima__
Learner
Learner

Post by Saima__ »

Am curious how do you know all this about her parents?

Saima__
Learner
Learner

Post by Saima__ »

Guys did anyone see DA (Sarah) on lori Mathews insta story? She was in the background in a bikini... it’s been deleted now but just was curious if anyone saw

Post by Guest »

Most of it is stuff she very openly discussed during her periscope days. Some of it is through people I know who know her family.

Saima__
Learner
Learner

Post by Saima__ »

hereforthetee wrote:I died at her story. She read this thread ahaha. Really hit a nerve eh? ImageImage

What did she do in her story?? And what did she read?

Return to “Vanity Femme”