shade110
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by shade110 »

someone commented this lol.... yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm
Her followers are as rude as her. The pic has been up for 50 minuts and almost 1000 comments. It's insane who are all these crazy people

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm

People post AFTER the wedding, as wedding’s go super fast so need to enjoy it as much as possible.

Post by Guest »

She is getting ROASTED in her comments for being on ig on her wedding day... umar is probs realising he married her Instagram profile as well as her

Post by Guest »

MunawarShareef wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:53 am
Has anyone got a recording of her dance video @?
Go on her page, go to the tagged posts and scroll down a little, people have reposted the vid

crapwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by crapwaffle »

I think the whole thing has turned into a spectacle to be honest. She may well have asked her family and sisters to post but it’s a wedding so why not just enjoy it, and also let them enjoy it too?

I think there’s all this buzz which she has created, and if you see some of the cringe comments from her followers it does make you think what exactly is the big deal? People get married every week. What is she actually known for? Her outfit poses? She doesn’t have many skills
, and I sometimes think these so-called bloggers throw everything they can at this one day and it’s the highlight of their life as they perhaps don’t have a career or lifestyle that anyone is interested in and then on the back off the wedding buzz have gained all these followers.
But then do these followers translate into likes?

There’s barely any photos posted with her hashtag, so I wonder if guests were requested not to post anything on social media, just find it strange that she creates a hashtag and then only her/her family that’s posting?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Curiositydelete23123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:32 pm
Nazarah wrote: Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?
Tbh most brides dances at their mehndi, it’s normal and about having a good time becoz the bride can’t dance at her shaadi and walima. Too many elders and men. And her dance was innocent and sweet I don’t think her in-laws would have a problem with that video. She maybe took it down becoz she regretted putting it up, don’t think it’s that deep.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

crapwaffle wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm
I think the whole thing has turned into a spectacle to be honest. She may well have asked her family and sisters to post but it’s a wedding so why not just enjoy it, and also let them enjoy it too?

I think there’s all this buzz which she has created, and if you see some of the cringe comments from her followers it does make you think what exactly is the big deal? People get married every week. What is she actually known for? Her outfit poses? She doesn’t have many skills
, and I sometimes think these so-called bloggers throw everything they can at this one day and it’s the highlight of their life as they perhaps don’t have a career or lifestyle that anyone is interested in and then on the back off the wedding buzz have gained all these followers.

There’s barely any photos posted with her hashtag, so I wonder if guests were requested not to post anything on social media, just find it strange that she creates a hashtag and then only her/her family that’s posting?
Totally agree. Her followers are cringe and pathetic, they are hyping her up for no reason. I mean she looks good and her outfits are beautiful BUT doesn’t most Asian brides look good on their wedding day? Extremely heavy and cakey makeup, beautiful wedding dresses and jewelry. What is the big deal exactly? She looks good YES, but again it’s her fucking wedding she’s supposed to look good. There are thousands of Pakistani brides that looks better than her on their wedding day, why is she acting like she’s the first to ever get married. You are right these influencers have empty and boring lives with nothing really going on. They need validation from their followers to remind themselves that they are important and relevant

JalebiGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JalebiGirl »

I've just seen the latest pic she's put up and tbf Sadiya seems to have done a stunning job on her make up from what's she's shown so far.
However, I have come to the realisation that the reason she has to post her pics immediately is because she knows if she leaves it any longer, they will leak out and she wants to get the initial reaction on her page (e.g. likes, comments, follows etc). She's created a huge buzz around her wedding and she knows it could potentially drive her follower numbers up etc. It won't have the same effect if everyone has already seen her pics elsewhere.
Just think it's sad that it's that important to her.

crapwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by crapwaffle »

Safira wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:53 pm
crapwaffle wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Totally agree. Her followers are cringe and pathetic, they are hyping her up for no reason. I mean she looks good and her outfits are beautiful BUT doesn’t most Asian brides look good on their wedding day? Extremely heavy and cakey makeup, beautiful wedding dresses and jewelry. What is the big deal exactly? She looks good YES, but again it’s her fucking wedding she’s supposed to look good. There are thousands of Pakistani brides that looks better than her on their wedding day, why is she acting like she’s the first to ever get married. You are right these influencers have empty and boring lives with nothing really going on. They need validation from their followers to remind themselves that they are important and relevant
It’s for the gram, and god how I detest that term. Nothing is sacred. After the wedding she’ll turn into the likes of sakina aleem who just can’t get over the fact that nothing else is in her life and will top her wedding, and creates content which is frankly embarrassing.

I worry for the impressionable kids nowadays who invest so much into these so-called influencers.

crapwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by crapwaffle »

For mehndi and wedding peeks
@ wedding_bellsandblings
@hassansaffron
@barfiaglasgow
@nidaanoorr

Most is on instastory

Post by Guest »

It is her wedding. Ayesha Zia posted the same room on her snapchat with the same decor.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Seeees123 wrote:
JalebiGirl wrote:I believe I have attached..
Thats literally not her wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys that IS her wedding

If you look at the mirror behind blob & mulberry & the tags

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

But he posted this. And this is not VF. Im so confused

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Seeees123 wrote:Image
But he posted this. And this is not VF. Im so confused

Thats a different event /hall & the guy whose page you’re looking at owns Saffron Events so likely he’ll be organising multiple weddings

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Curiositydelete23123 wrote:
Nazarah wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?
I dont understand, whats wrong with a bride dancing/posting it. I dont see anything wrong when it comes to dancing. And im wondering how embarrassing it would be if they get divorced, the way shes posting her wedding

Post by Guest »

It just goes to show what little bitches the blueberry and blob sisters really are. If someone called my sister in law a lamppost, I’d tie that bitch TO a lamppost!
It doesn’t matter whether I like my sister in law or not she’s married to my brother which makes her blood?
They r two little cunts who really don’t give a shit about anyone. They use people for there gram fame. Before their instas blew up they were just two hairy lanky bitches that got dressed up to pick up eggs from Tesco.

Post by Guest »

I get you can’t be rude to someone JUST because your sister in law doesn’t like them but they literally die over Mariyah like she’s gunna birth their nieces and nephews?

MissBlueberry puts on this sweet nice act but she actually the worst out of them both.

Family is more important than friends. I don’t like Saarah cos she thinks she’s Blair Waldorf and I can imagine she’s povavlt the most annoying SIL ever with her “my dad will get you into the latest restaurant” but at the end of the day she’s married to your brother? I wouldn’t be so chummy with anyone who called my brothers wife a lamppost.

Post by Guest »

And with regards to Mariyah Markles Instagram funded wedding. It looks like a pile of shit. It looks so dark and gawdy.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Madiha only had two friends. And both of her friends are now married and live far away. Imagine how lonely she’s going to be

Return to “Vanity Femme”