Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest »

Itsonlybants wrote:Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.
White people may not cry when they leave home at 18 but most people do cry at weddings whether you move far away or not, whether you know the person or not. Weddings/getting married is an emotional time. There’ll be tears of happiness mixed with tears of sadness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

At least she can dance, I'll give her that 😂

Rosee25
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rosee25 »

Itsonlybants wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm
Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.
I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time 🤞

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:
Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.

Rosee25
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosee25 »

Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:

I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation 😊 because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.

Rosee25
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosee25 »

Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.
I never said anything about the camera part, yeh personally I don’t agree with having your precious family moments filmed and broadcasted for all to see, but then again the rukhsati is also filmed and part of the wedding film but that’s just for close family to watch. My point was at the issues being created by that person commenting on her crying and how she should get a grip and no brides cry etc, when that’s just a comment made by someone who’s not experienced this yet and therefore shouldn’t be attacking brides and brides to be for feeling emotional

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Seriously I really don’t get why she was crying at her mayun. I wasn’t hating just didn’t understand why she was already crying and hugging her siblings like it’s her fucking rukhsati. Even if she cried why the need to post it? How much attention does she need. I’ve never seen brides cry at their mayun, dholki or mehndi. Overacting ki dhukan. She is posting every single thing about her wedding for the whole world to see so people will comment on it! She LOOOOOOVES the attention. Everyone is talking about her wedding, whether it’s bad or good, she doesn’t care as long as people talks about it. I didn’t cry at my siblings’ wedding because I didn’t find it sad that they were leaving home for good. They didn’t cry much either. I am close to my siblings but also very coldhearted and emotionless.

Tbh nowadays brides only shed a tear or two at their rukhsati, and you can see it’s fake tears just to let people know that they are sad about leaving their family and home, not to talk about the guests and relatives who are forcing tears out when they hug the bride. It’s actually hilarious thinking about it. I don’t get the crying thing, it’s pathetic. Not only referring to Mariyah but Asian weddings in general.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:

Agree. She’s turned her wedding into a public event and is broadcasting a live wedding. She’s begging it now. I know there’s tons of other influencers who also shares their wedding videos and pics with their followers. But NEVER EVER seen anyone do it like her. She’s sharing everything. Amrezy has tons of wedding pics on IG but the difference is she posted it one month after her wedding. She actually enjoyed her wedding because she wasn’t busy showing the whole world what was going on. Mariyah has 14 posts of her mehndi so far. Imagine how many more there is to come.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Safira wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote: I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

Agree. She’s turned her wedding into a public event and is broadcasting a live wedding. She’s begging it now. I know there’s tons of other influencers who also shares their wedding videos and pics with their followers. But NEVER EVER seen anyone do it like her. She’s sharing everything. Amrezy has tons of wedding pics on IG but the difference is she posted it one month after her wedding. She actually enjoyed her wedding because she wasn’t busy showing the whole world what was going on. Mariyah has 14 posts of her mehndi so far. Imagine how many more there is to come.

When you do a free/collab wedding you need to rake in the views and get traffic to the sponsors pages. Poor girl (not sympathetically) can’t even enjoy her wedding week because poor girl couldn’t pay for it.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

I wonder why she deleted her dance video

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Seeees123 wrote:I wonder why she deleted her dance video

Because she hyped herself too much as the lead dancer and it didn’t show.Image or maybe her dress bunching up near her tummy looked a little funny. Desi clothes especially heavy ones look weird from the stomach area because of the band of the skirt or pants.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Or maybe her husband asked her to take it down?

Did anyone vatch the comment on one of VF's minions pages where she was saying something like 'please make duas for scammity as she's getting married' and someone commented 'lets also make duas for all the vendors that the get paid' :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

Did she have two different bottoms for the mehndi?? One was blue and one was mustard color like her dupatta or was it the lighting??

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Seeees123 »

Lol imagine today is her wedding day and guests are at the halll and VF is busy posting pictures on insta. Shes so weird. Honestly no hate but i have never seen a bride be more into insta thn her wedding. People always post later, this bishh just wanna show insta

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

I can’t believe she’s posting whilst it’s her wedding!!! She just posted a picture of herself...it’s the actual wedding NOW and she’s posting!!! Wow

Post by Guest »

Safira wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Rosee25 wrote: I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

This! I feel exactly the same. Why can’t she actually let her wedding go by without broadcasting all over social media. It’s as if her whole wedding is just for social media and not for herself and family, as if she’s getting married so she’ll finally have her own pictures to post on Instagram.

I’ve never seen any bride glued to social media on their wedding day.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol

Post by Guest »

Nazarah wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?

xoxomanal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxomanal »

did she not have a bridal shower or like a getaway with her close frnds or dholkis..n honestly y is she posting today lol n i think she dlted dance video bcz alot of pages were re posting it n she probably doesnt want them to re post it for free😂

Return to “Vanity Femme”