FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Post by melissa_nine »

picklechips wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:11 am
Is that pic of her in the neon green halter a filtered one? Her arms do look skinny but her face is super puffy. She may end up with a bobble head again. "Skinny"with no tone or muscle. Thats her new game plan. Freeze the fat off but still eat like crap every so often. Stock pile videos (make multiple food vids in a day) and post those babies once or twice a week for a month.

Does that work with cool sculpt? can you really eat like crap and the sculpt takes effect still? I have coupons to get some sessions... um..asking for me
Yeah so the machine clamps the fat and basically freezes it. The results get better over the weeks and because it works on fat that was already there, she could continue to eat like shit and the fat that was frozen will still dissolve. Here are some before and afters from the Internet.
That said, results are best for people who wants to lose the last few lbs not someone who is obese. But Trisha will do anything for any results fast.
Edit: if she hasn’t had it done, she’ll definitely do it now after we’ve been discussing it but people have been calling her out on it in a lot of deleted comments on yt and ig.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by melissa_nine on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Thanks for using this title! Such an honor. Yeah, she most definitely has always used some kind of video editor to look slimmer in her wiggling around like Mama June IG stories. We know this from seeing a video the same day a fan captures this Yeti in her natural habitat and post a pic from the BK drive thru. She’s a huge fraud and a loser.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

f <3

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

It seems like she NEVER has work done without tagging and promoting the place, obviously for a deep discount. The only reason I can think of that she wouldn’t do that is if it was a sleazy back-alley place that refused publicity, but ? No idea.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

I'm glad other people are noticing something is "off" with her and her arms. I been thinking she did something for a while and when she dwells in the same shirt for 4 days she must be "resting from her procedures". The thing is, they're still saggy and weird looking.

Its funny because all this crap is made to enhance a person's appearance but she just always looks more and more grotesque and monstrous, I'm honestly amazed by her ability to do that so effortlessly, but thats about the only thing she can pull off is: effortless 0beast. If her lips are getting dissolved why are they still so ugly and lumpy? She definitely got more filler in her nasolabial folds, look at the screen cap in the video of her with David eating the whole food court. And her face is now frozen looking but still blobby, I also would bet she got kybella for her chins, she's talked about it before with curiosity, but doesn't confirm it being done to her.

Last edited by Anise on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

F :toad:

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Someone mentioned she’s using her arms a lot in her latest few videos and yeah, I think she’s showing them off/trying to get them on camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Sparades wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 am
She wears bottoms like that because they're too small and she has to hike them up over her gut that hangs down so she can look "skinny". That's why she always gets front wedgies or looks like she's about to get one :barf:

She's dressing to the right! Letting the goods hang free :?
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I noticed how different her arms looked as well! Especially in the Gigi wedding photos. And it’s happened so suddenly, it’s odd. Her arms look super deflated and not at all the chubby sausages she normally has. I was also wondering why her upper stomach has looked so saggy and flabby recently. Cool sculpting might be helping her lose fat, but she’s turning into a flabby mess. She better start working out because her body might end up looking worse than when she bigger.

Post by Guest »

lolwut wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:44 am
I noticed how different her arms looked as well! Especially in the Gigi wedding photos. And it’s happened so suddenly, it’s odd. Her arms look super deflated and not at all the chubby sausages she normally has. I was also wondering why her upper stomach has looked so saggy and flabby recently. Cool sculpting might be helping her lose fat, but she’s turning into a flabby mess. She better start working out because her body might end up looking worse than when she bigger.
Lol yup, Trish will fuck her body up because she’s lazy. There’s no “quick way” to lose weight that’s healthy, but Trish always takes the easy way out with this shit and pays the price later. From what I’ve seen from her videos and photos, I believe she’s just using heavy editing techniques and probably got cosmetic procedures done.

Trisha could find a genie that grants her every magical wish to fix her fucked up body, and she’d still be ugly as sin because of who she is in on the inside. That ugliness is what shines through the most.

WolfieKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by WolfieKitty »

Following

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Expectation vs Reality
E5D5F435-069B-4093-81B3-E7F20FF9C06D.jpeg

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I think she's too lazy to use any kind of video editing in her instagram dancing videos. I think we just have to accept she's some kind of magician.

Post by Guest »

Would she please keep her hands on the wheel and quit preening in the view finder when she’s driving?? Pull over to eat your crap, Trisha. I swear she’s going to have a wreck and kill someone one day.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

im confused as to how people think she looks smaller? lmao like genuinely, where? her IG pics are all angles and facetune, but you can see in her videos and if shes in other peoples videos especially.. she doesnt look better at all. which is crazy to me because i thought back in the day when she was dancing with sean, i did see some improvements with her body but i guess shes not working as hard

LittleBananaBun
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleBananaBun »

Anise wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am
I'm glad other people are noticing something is "off" with her and her arms. I been thinking she did something for a while and when she dwells in the same shirt for 4 days she must be "resting from her procedures". The thing is, they're still saggy and weird looking.

Its funny because all this crap is made to enhance a person's appearance but she just always looks more and more grotesque and monstrous, I'm honestly amazed by her ability to do that so effortlessly, but thats about the only thing she can pull off is: effortless 0beast. If her lips are getting dissolved why are they still so ugly and lumpy? She definitely got more filler in her nasolabial folds, look at the screen cap in the video of her with David eating the whole food court. And her face is now frozen looking but still blobby, I also would bet she got kybella for her chins, she's talked about it before with curiosity, but doesn't confirm it being done to her.

I think her arms still look just as giant as ever, especially after the photos of her at the wedding. To me, her arms are the ugliest thing on her body, not including her face because that shit is messed up. Also, thanks for posting that second photo because wow! I usually don't grimace at her photos anymore because I'm so used to her looking really bad, but oh my gosh she looks truly nasty in that! I don't hate-watch her videos anymore, so the only time I see her is here and on Instagram.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

maybe some body parts look smaller
but
unfortunately for her, she will never look good.
never ever.

Post by Guest »

Those nails are gawdy, weirdly shaped and super thick...much like Trish. I bet she paid over $200, or closer to $250 with tip, for those ugly nails.

Post by Guest »

melissa_nine wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 am
Someone mentioned she’s using her arms a lot in her latest few videos and yeah, I think she’s showing them off/trying to get them on camera.
Ha! She must have a new filter for her videos that she uses to custom correct those massive arms.

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

Her body/proportions are very toddler-like

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”