True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 »

kittenkong wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:11 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 am
she's fat, we all know it. she knows it. she's not a 16/18 at all. sure she may stretch herself into shit and manipulate her videos and photos with angles.
She also benefits from so much of her weight being in her arms and thighs. She definitely has a smaller chest/waist than you'd expect from someone of her...mass. That's why you get videos of her in jeans and stuff where it looks like her legs are literally gonna burst through the stiching but she can still be all "I should've sized down you guys, look at all this room I have in the back!" because there's a spare half inch of material in the waist-band.
She has no boobs. She's so flat chested she would never have to wear a bra. I envy her because I'm a 36dd. No not really lol.

Summerchic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Summerchic »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 am
Brbelina wrote:how heavy do you think she is? because I think she said she was never over 300lbs, but I've been looking at progress pics of people on Reddit and every single picture of 5'3 women who is 280 looks smaller than Sarah.
any guesses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This picture is from her blog. If she was 270 then I’m afraid to guess what she weighs now.
And this is where the deception lies from her stating she is a size 16 and 18 and using just straight sizes. I saw that photo and thought wow she weighs that amount. I think felt this self guilt thinking about myself right now. I then converted the weight to kg and Im way lighter than that. I have big boobs. Yet SRV is way bigger NOW. Yet when Ive watched her videos I think that I wouldn't be able to buy the clothes that she squeezes into.

Post by Guest »

Looks like the prom was tonight. Her ex has some of it in his instastories (davimckay). His little son Z is the cutest thing ever!!

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

Ohshititsclaudia (posiclaudia) is at Sarah's prom - she's got some clips on IG stories. Claudia called Sarah the queen lmao It looks like a lot of loud music and lights but not so... energetic? Idk. Y'all should check it out
- Nosy little busybody -

Post by Guest »

No sign of Louis unless they put him to work in the robot costume 😂

ravie_babyy
Learner
Learner

Post by ravie_babyy »

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote:Looks like the prom was tonight. Her ex has some of it in his instastories (davimckay). His little son Z is the cutest thing ever!!
Im surprised she invited him she must’ve really thought she was getting proposed to tonight lmao

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

You can see exactly what Sarah looks like in Claudia's Insta-story. I know we saw some of that in the CK video, but this was around other people. That "prom" looked so pathetic.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Honestly, after watching those stories, if I didn't know better, I would have swore it was a wedding reception. Louis G is just not picking up what Sarah is putting down.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:16 am
Honestly, after watching those stories, if I didn't know better, I would have swore it was a wedding reception. Louis G is just not picking up what Sarah is putting down.
He knows exactly what she wants he's just ignoring it. It's sad. Can't have a wedding reception so I'll waste money on a prom for pathetic adults trying to relive their youth.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

She looks HUGE in those IG stories. She definitely doctors her pictures and video. WOW!

RoxyReignss
Learner
Learner

Post by RoxyReignss »

green_eyez19 wrote:She looks HUGE in those IG stories. She definitely doctors her pictures and video. WOW!

Which insta story are you seeing her on? She certainly doesn’t feature on her own or davi’s

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

RoxyReignss wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 am
green_eyez19 wrote:She looks HUGE in those IG stories. She definitely doctors her pictures and video. WOW!

Which insta story are you seeing her on? She certainly doesn’t feature on her own or davi’s

ohshititsclaudia. I'm shook still lol

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner

Post by TheTeaisHot »

ravie_babyy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am
Lolanyc_7_2 wrote:Looks like the prom was tonight. Her ex has some of it in his instastories (davimckay). His little son Z is the cutest thing ever!!
Im surprised she invited him she must’ve really thought she was getting proposed to tonight lmao

Omg his youngest is so damn cute. I was loving Davi’s ig stories last night. I’m still surprised she invited him and his other son but they looked like they had a good time. I’m still trying to figure out why there was a big robot guy there. She really went all out.

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner

Post by TheTeaisHot »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 am
You can see exactly what Sarah looks like in Claudia's Insta-story. I know we saw some of that in the CK video, but this was around other people. That "prom" looked so pathetic.
Who is this Claudia chick?

Brbelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Brbelina »

here is the photo from the stories

Post by Guest »

Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amuse me
Learner
Learner

Post by Amuse me »

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.

Post by Guest »

Amuse me wrote:
Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.
lol I know imagine spending $100 and having to use cling wrap... you'd think for that much they'd seal on their own. I think their lunches/snacks used to be a little more balanced, but now they have like 2 healthy things and 8 junk food items. and why did she buy those chips if she was gonna complain that they were getting eaten? cause she loves to spend money.

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Summerchic wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm
I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

They're gone now, she has new stories up.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”