FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Post by Guest »

New thread!!

Thanks for the title Discod!

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Post by NyxIsis »

Following.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by SqueakLola »

Following
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

Lace front fail, I love this title haha. Following as well!

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

I TRULY believe Trisha has bad cool sculpting. We’ve seen the way she’s been eating and she has not been working out except for a few dance rehearsals. No weight training for the sudden toning her arms are getting. Editing this right now - I mean she’s been guzzling food and then says in her kitchen floor video she used some drugs in the beginning to help boost the weight loss. Where’s boom bod now? She hasn’t lost any weight by drinking celery juice because she just eats shit the next day. Anyway, what I was saying is;
Would Ivy photoshop her arm? Idk I don’t think so.
And look at it in the Starbucks video too.
Also yikes that lace looks bad with orange make up on it.
E8F3F091-C878-4EB6-BFA2-EEB35C2868C8.jpeg
26E47DB8-224E-4F5B-BBC6-180C1D889C84.jpeg
37F3AE17-376D-4320-83F4-2D5F8AFADBB1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by melissa_nine on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Thanks for going to Discod’s suggestion. My favourite in a while.

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

melissa_nine wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 am
I TRULY believe Trisha has bad cool sculpting. We’ve seen the way she’s been eating and she has not been working out except for a few dance rehearsals. No weight training for the sudden toning her arms are getting. Editing this right now - I mean she’s been guzzling food and then says in her kitchen floor video she used some drugs in the beginning to help boost the weight loss. Where’s boom bod now? She hasn’t lost any weight by drinking celery juice because she just eats shit the next day. Anyway, what I was saying is;
Would Ivy photoshop her arm? Idk I don’t think so.
And look at it in the Starbucks video too.
Also yikes that lace looks bad with orange make up on it. E8F3F091-C878-4EB6-BFA2-EEB35C2868C8.jpeg
26E47DB8-224E-4F5B-BBC6-180C1D889C84.jpeg37F3AE17-376D-4320-83F4-2D5F8AFADBB1.png
Classic Trisha. Soyyyyy skinnyyyyyyyyy but causing irreparable damage to her organs.
:love2: :FU:

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

I've always had coolsculpting in the back of my mind, she just....doesn't look good. She's still fat and blobby and her shape doesn't make sense. If she has lost weight it's literally because she's doing meth.

ETA: her face looks so gross, did she go overboard on the cheek and chin filler this last round? I still think her lips look absolutely disgusting imo

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Has anyone watched her latest Adam and Eve video? It was most peculiar :? She's using lots of strange different voices and a ton of extravagant hand movements displaying those hideous claws, sitting high on her bloated sausage fingers. She was talking about orgasms with her ex-boyfriend :roll: and then she got really sad. Talked about vibrators being the cure for her depression and as her ex had a small penis she will be using the largest vibrator and looking for a bigger D. This had to be the most depressing sex-toy haul I've ever seen. Don't think sales will be too good ;)

It was a very rushed video and I could barely make out what she was saying half the time. Anyway, towards the end of the video she said 'if you wanna see the lingerie it will be over on my Instagram'. That's a first! I wonder why?? Has YouTube finally stopped her flashing her nipples and vag at the kids? and as usual, her talk while showing the toys was vulgar and sleazy. Why does sex or sex-related subjects with her always have to be so intense, dark and abnormal?! I reported the video, it was downright seedy and a bad example for her younger audience.

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

survivingtheday
Debater
Debater

Post by survivingtheday »

Lol at that ig lingerie pic, I have never seen panties worn like that before.

I thought she said she was going on a hardcore diet so there will be no new fastfood videos and she will only post old ones. From looking at her channel I see two in the last 24 hours both from the same day. How are her fishies not seeing this??

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

:tu: :tu:

picklechips
Talker
Talker

Post by picklechips »

:tu: love the title

I've said before she had cool sculpt. super easy and for her money its quick and faster recovery than lipo. She writes most of that shit off anyway I am sure on her taxes.

She has been quiet on the medias. I do not dare go to her twitterS so I have no idea if one of them have been active or not.
Coming up with the next scandle. Or probably looking into the non surgery hair trasnplant :D

Here4thepasta
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thepasta »

survivingtheday wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am
Lol at that ig lingerie pic, I have never seen panties worn like that before.

I thought she said she was going on a hardcore diet so there will be no new fastfood videos and she will only post old ones. From looking at her channel I see two in the last 24 hours both from the same day. How are her fishies not seeing this??
Plus a neatly placed bag of chips in the back of her car.

And as always her eloquently overdrawn lips. She's a demure beauty that one :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Here4thepasta on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

She wears bottoms like that because they're too small and she has to hike them up over her gut that hangs down so she can look "skinny". That's why she always gets front wedgies or looks like she's about to get one :barf:

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Well. she's pulling out all the stops I'll say that, but he's not looking in her direction. So what's your next move?! :lol:
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

picklechips
Talker
Talker

Post by picklechips »

Is that pic of her in the neon green halter a filtered one? Her arms do look skinny but her face is super puffy. She may end up with a bobble head again. "Skinny"with no tone or muscle. Thats her new game plan. Freeze the fat off but still eat like crap every so often. Stock pile videos (make multiple food vids in a day) and post those babies once or twice a week for a month.

Does that work with cool sculpt? can you really eat like crap and the sculpt takes effect still? I have coupons to get some sessions... um..asking for me

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

She's been open about having invasive procedures like breast implants, Brazilian butt lifts etc. Why would she hide cool sculpting?

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

put_me_2_bed wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:17 am
She's been open about having invasive procedures like breast implants, Brazilian butt lifts etc. Why would she hide cool sculpting?
Because she's gotta keep the narrative that she' s been "happy and losing weight" and Jason is still fat and miserable, she's bettering herself and he hasn't changed :D

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

I thought her arms were looking slimmer too, on video. But then I'm looking at this pic from Gigi's wedding and she's got big arms. I think she might be using a video editor body sculpting plug-in which you can use on Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Davinci Resolve and others.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

She's dancing naked on IG again, I don't understand why her boobs are square-shaped, it's like she has square implants. She looks just as fat as ever, ugh. My eyes.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”