Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by Spicy_bananas »

bambi263 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:15 pm
Is she really antivax? If she is I just lost the last bit of respect I had for her. I don’t understand how people choose to not protect their children against various diseases when they themselves were vaccinated as babies / children.
Wow really? You still have some respect for her?

On a much more serious note, yes she is antivaxx. Someone on here is friends with a girl who is friends with her and she confirmed they are both (Sarah and the balding guy) antivaxx...

Joannashimwell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Joannashimwell »

Who is Sarah’s PT - someone mentioned on here they were posting videos/ photos of training sarah

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Hey Sezz! So charity, right? Nice that you take some advice from here. Continue reading us and maybe, I say maybe, you become a better person.
Also that hellofresh sponsorship...you are simply pathetic. And too transparent. But lucky to have dumb minions as followers. They'll believe you.

k_leeeee
Debater
Debater

Post by k_leeeee »

HelloFresh is expensive at it is, let alone buying additional ingredients to replace half of what she “can’t” eat... so real, so relatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norqs
Learner
Learner

Post by Norqs »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:10 pm
bambi263 wrote:
Is she really antivax? If she is I just lost the last bit of respect I had for her. I don’t understand how people choose to not protect their children against various diseases when they themselves were vaccinated as babies / children.

On a much more serious note, yes she is antivaxx. Someone on here is friends with a girl who is friends with her and she confirmed they are both (Sarah and the balding guy) antivaxx...
Yeah I also posted about this just a few comments up. She blocked me on Instagram because I kept hassling her about it! Imagine if all her followers knew...she would lose so many!!!

Post by Guest »

watermelon_53 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:36 am
Hey Sezz! So charity, right? Nice that you take some advice from here. Continue reading us and maybe, I say maybe, you become a better person.
Apart from the fact that she obviously took that idea from here, who in the hell would believe that she goes through her belongings, and I quote verbatim, "once a week or once a fortnight" and donates her excess to charity? :rofl: Not even her minions can ignore that blatant, pathetic lie. We have all seen how she hoards clothing/food/filming equipment/ skin care products. Evidently all that crap is leftovers after her weekly donations! :rofl:

And why doesn't she give the unused nappies and baby clothes to Kurt's brother who has literally just had a baby?! Her aesthetic is all neutrals so there's no way the excuse is that they have a girl and the clothing won't work for them. What kind of shady behaviour is this?

Post by Guest »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:10 pm
bambi263 wrote:

Vaccinating would not only protect their baby, but it protects the most vulnerable people in society. I won’t go into detail because all the research is out there and I wouldn’t do the argument justice, but being anti vax is so incredibly selfish to not only fox, but others around him.

Post by Guest »

2xblended wrote:
watermelon_53 wrote: Hey Sezz! So charity, right? Nice that you take some advice from here. Continue reading us and maybe, I say maybe, you become a better person.
Apart from the fact that she obviously took that idea from here, who in the hell would believe that she goes through her belongings, and I quote verbatim, "once a week or once a fortnight" and donates her excess to charity? :rofl: Not even her minions can ignore that blatant, pathetic lie. We have all seen how she hoards clothing/food/filming equipment/ skin care products. Evidently all that crap is leftovers after her weekly donations! :rofl:

And why doesn't she give the unused nappies and baby clothes to Kurt's brother who has literally just had a baby?! Her aesthetic is all neutrals so there's no way the excuse is that they have a girl and the clothing won't work for them. What kind of shady behaviour is this?
Oh my god good point!!! Why didn’t she give things to Kurt’s brother Kyle and his partner Kate.

She said she had an excess of newborn nappies and clothes, and they have a baby that’s literally a week old. I bet all those clothes are good quality too judging from the companies that sent it to her.

It just screams she’s jealous. I am enjoying so much the fact Kate had a girl and a natural birth. Incredible. Amazing. There is a god.

TheGrumpyGuru
Learner
Learner

Post by TheGrumpyGuru »

k_leeeee wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 am
HelloFresh is expensive at it is, let alone buying additional ingredients to replace half of what she “can’t” eat... so real, so relatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, this... it's SO lame since the whole argument about not having time to do groceries does not make sense at all if you have to buy extra ingredients cause you cant (wont) eat half the stuff that's in there :? :? :?
Also her complaining about how Kurt should make dinner however when he does she's constantly trying to control him :roll:

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

"I couldn't be bothered going food shopping, so when Hello fresh asked if I'd sponsor them I was like yeah sure then I can scam money from my followers by pretending I'm so real and raw for not having any time to do simple tasks with a baby!"

That's basically what she said in that story :roll:

pie7
Talker
Talker

Post by pie7 »

“Since fox was born we never even used his nursery” and yet she wanted to buy a bigger house? Ffs. It literally became a storage space for all of the SPONSORED FREE SHIT THAT SHE REFUSES TO DISCLOSE AS ADS.

Honestly she is everything wrong with society today. Narcissistic, materialistic, fake-holistic, anti-vaxx so baby’s gonna get sick.... UGH.

Hereforthetea77
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforthetea77 »

Sarah is VERY selfish by being antivax. Imagine poor fox getting a PREVENTABLE disease and passing it off to the elderly, or those who are unable to get the vaccine for whatever reason. Horrible. My grandmother cant handle any vaccine due to a health condition so when I hear about antivaxers I get so ralled up. Would it make you sleep better at night knowing people like you are the reason my grandmother could die, Sarah? How fucking selfish.

No respect for antivaxers. Im so done with Sarah. Cant even hate watch anymore

---edited by mod---

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

The vaccines debate has been long done now. If you don't believe in vaccines, I'm sorry, but you're knowingly choosing to be an ignorant fck. Same way how there are still people who don't believe in climate change. It has been proven over and over and there are still people who think that random .org websites know better. Probably where Sarah does her "extended research" and "educative reading" as well lol :rofl:

Talking about the environment, why would you order hellofresh (or in this case, get it sent for you for free) if you're going to throw away half the things in the box? I'm pretty sure that Sarah has mentioned that Kurt is also intolerant to dairy etc, so I'm assuming they're just chucking half the stuff away. But sisssyys! Earth day!!!

---edited by mod---

Hereforthetea77
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforthetea77 »

Omg the Hellofresh thing is so irritating. She completely misses the point of having a meal delivery service.

There are many other meal deliverys with vegan/GF food but noooo gotta make those dolla bills ffs.

Absolutely wasteful.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Way to make Fox your priority...

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Literally just coming to post about that.

She can't even attempt to make the effort for her child, everything is about her and how she feels. Also calling coffee 'happiness' as if that is the only thing that will allow her to feel good Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ktaylor91
Talker
Talker

Post by Ktaylor91 »

Seriously. If she thinks coffee may be a trigger (highly likely) thennnn cutting it out will help Fox sleep, which helps her sleep too... moronic. This was going to be her first somewhat selfless act & it was over before it even began.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

imbadatusernames wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:Sooo she didn't even last one day without coffee?
Literally just coming to post about that.

She can't even attempt to make the effort for her child, everything is about her and how she feels. Also calling coffee 'happiness' as if that is the only thing that will allow her to feel good Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also came here to post about this 😂😂

Maybe the poor baby is awake all night because you won't stop having the bloody coffee that's upsetting him?? Can't believe she didn't even last a day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Way to put your kid last.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”