Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Locked
Online
Occasional talker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Occasional talker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am

Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm
Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.
I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.

Rosee25
Learner
Learner
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:36 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Rosee25 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:08 am

Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm
Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.
I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.
I never said anything about the camera part, yeh personally I don’t agree with having your precious family moments filmed and broadcasted for all to see, but then again the rukhsati is also filmed and part of the wedding film but that’s just for close family to watch. My point was at the issues being created by that person commenting on her crying and how she should get a grip and no brides cry etc, when that’s just a comment made by someone who’s not experienced this yet and therefore shouldn’t be attacking brides and brides to be for feeling emotional

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 am

Seriously I really don’t get why she was crying at her mayun. I wasn’t hating just didn’t understand why she was already crying and hugging her siblings like it’s her fucking rukhsati. Even if she cried why the need to post it? How much attention does she need. I’ve never seen brides cry at their mayun, dholki or mehndi. Overacting ki dhukan. She is posting every single thing about her wedding for the whole world to see so people will comment on it! She LOOOOOOVES the attention. Everyone is talking about her wedding, whether it’s bad or good, she doesn’t care as long as people talks about it. I didn’t cry at my siblings’ wedding because I didn’t find it sad that they were leaving home for good. They didn’t cry much either. I am close to my siblings but also very coldhearted and emotionless.

Tbh nowadays brides only shed a tear or two at their rukhsati, and you can see it’s fake tears just to let people know that they are sad about leaving their family and home, not to talk about the guests and relatives who are forcing tears out when they hug the bride. It’s actually hilarious thinking about it. I don’t get the crying thing, it’s pathetic. Not only referring to Mariyah but Asian weddings in general.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:04 am

Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm
Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.
I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.
Agree. She’s turned her wedding into a public event and is broadcasting a live wedding. She’s begging it now. I know there’s tons of other influencers who also shares their wedding videos and pics with their followers. But NEVER EVER seen anyone do it like her. She’s sharing everything. Amrezy has tons of wedding pics on IG but the difference is she posted it one month after her wedding. She actually enjoyed her wedding because she wasn’t busy showing the whole world what was going on. Mariyah has 14 posts of her mehndi so far. Imagine how many more there is to come.

Online
Occasional talker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Occasional talker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 am

Safira wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote: I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.
Agree. She’s turned her wedding into a public event and is broadcasting a live wedding. She’s begging it now. I know there’s tons of other influencers who also shares their wedding videos and pics with their followers. But NEVER EVER seen anyone do it like her. She’s sharing everything. Amrezy has tons of wedding pics on IG but the difference is she posted it one month after her wedding. She actually enjoyed her wedding because she wasn’t busy showing the whole world what was going on. Mariyah has 14 posts of her mehndi so far. Imagine how many more there is to come.

When you do a free/collab wedding you need to rake in the views and get traffic to the sponsors pages. Poor girl (not sympathetically) can’t even enjoy her wedding week because poor girl couldn’t pay for it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online
Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 am
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 173 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:52 am

I wonder why she deleted her dance video


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online
Occasional talker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Occasional talker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 am

Seeees123 wrote:I wonder why she deleted her dance video


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because she hyped herself too much as the lead dancer and it didn’t show.Image or maybe her dress bunching up near her tummy looked a little funny. Desi clothes especially heavy ones look weird from the stomach area because of the band of the skirt or pants.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 am

Or maybe her husband asked her to take it down?

Did anyone vatch the comment on one of VF's minions pages where she was saying something like 'please make duas for scammity as she's getting married' and someone commented 'lets also make duas for all the vendors that the get paid' :D :D :D

Acrobat
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 am
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 248 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Acrobat » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:09 am

Did she have two different bottoms for the mehndi?? One was blue and one was mustard color like her dupatta or was it the lighting??

Online
Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 am
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 173 times

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:35 am

Lol imagine today is her wedding day and guests are at the halll and VF is busy posting pictures on insta. Shes so weird. Honestly no hate but i have never seen a bride be more into insta thn her wedding. People always post later, this bishh just wanna show insta


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrss1nosey
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:28 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by mrss1nosey » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 pm

I can’t believe she’s posting whilst it’s her wedding!!! She just posted a picture of herself...it’s the actual wedding NOW and she’s posting!!! Wow

Teaqueen18
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Teaqueen18 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Safira wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
Rosee25 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am
Rosee25 wrote: I don’t get why this is even an issue?! Clearly you’re not married or aren’t close to your family so therefore don’t understand the emotions involved. I’m also getting married soon and I have a couple of months to go and yet the thought of leaving my family has made me cry several times, it’s an emotional rollercoaster, yes you’re happy and positive about the future yet it’s a bittersweet feeling, you will no longer be your family’s as you will belong to your husband according to Islam, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with natural emotions! To hate on her for feeling this way or on anyone for feeling this way is just extremely low and pathetic, and to compare white people leaving at 18 with a girl leaving her family for marriage, are not comparable in the slightest! I left home at 18 for university and also for work, I was in the opposite end of the country for atleast 2 years and I didn’t cry leaving home, as it’s a totally different situation! But I am now crying at the thought of leaving my home since I’m getting married even though I have lived away from home before, so in conclusion your point is not valid and if you haven’t experienced any of this before I don’t think you should be commenting on things you don’t understand just to hate on her. Also money is not above family so who cares how much is spent on makeup...end of the day it’s going to come off anyway, unless you’re going to sleep in it? So that’s not even a valid point..again! Stop hating and let her enjoy her wedding and hopefully you will too when it’s your time Image

All your posts are only defending her. Scammity Femme please enjoy your wedding and everything related to it. Don’t miss out on the ONLY MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF YOUR LIFE.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes everyone who speaks reason or logic are defending her and therefore we are all vanityfemme? That’s some good observation Image because no one else can be getting married and can relate to what she’s going through..oh no only vanityfemme can and therefore anyone else who relates is also vanityfemme. Some people..just wow

We all felt extremely sad and honestly heartbroken to part from our parents, especially me because I came to an entirely different continent than my parents. BUT I didn’t make someone shove a camera on my face while hugging my friends and family and make that crying face. So please we all relate to girls who are sad to leave their parents’ but not for scammity femme who’s acting for the camera. Even someone like me who hasn’t been following her much can see through the fact that she is soooo happy to get away from her parents. That girl shows zero affection or attachment to her family whilst making her insta life all about boring themes and whatever crap she does.
Agree. She’s turned her wedding into a public event and is broadcasting a live wedding. She’s begging it now. I know there’s tons of other influencers who also shares their wedding videos and pics with their followers. But NEVER EVER seen anyone do it like her. She’s sharing everything. Amrezy has tons of wedding pics on IG but the difference is she posted it one month after her wedding. She actually enjoyed her wedding because she wasn’t busy showing the whole world what was going on. Mariyah has 14 posts of her mehndi so far. Imagine how many more there is to come.
This! I feel exactly the same. Why can’t she actually let her wedding go by without broadcasting all over social media. It’s as if her whole wedding is just for social media and not for herself and family, as if she’s getting married so she’ll finally have her own pictures to post on Instagram.

I’ve never seen any bride glued to social media on their wedding day.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nazarah
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:10 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Nazarah » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol

Curiosity123123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Curiosity123123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Nazarah wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?

xoxomanal
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by xoxomanal » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:36 pm

did she not have a bridal shower or like a getaway with her close frnds or dholkis..n honestly y is she posting today lol n i think she dlted dance video bcz alot of pages were re posting it n she probably doesnt want them to re post it for free😂

shade110
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:22 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by shade110 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm

someone commented this lol.... yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:50 pm

shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm
someone commented this lol.... yikes
Her followers are as rude as her. The pic has been up for 50 minuts and almost 1000 comments. It's insane who are all these crazy people

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by 0121truthseeker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:23 pm

shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm
someone commented this lol.... yikes

People post AFTER the wedding, as wedding’s go super fast so need to enjoy it as much as possible.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:35 pm

She is getting ROASTED in her comments for being on ig on her wedding day... umar is probs realising he married her Instagram profile as well as her

User avatar
Guest

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:38 pm

MunawarShareef wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:53 am
Has anyone got a recording of her dance video @?
Go on her page, go to the tagged posts and scroll down a little, people have reposted the vid

crapwaffle
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:24 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by crapwaffle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm

I think the whole thing has turned into a spectacle to be honest. She may well have asked her family and sisters to post but it’s a wedding so why not just enjoy it, and also let them enjoy it too?

I think there’s all this buzz which she has created, and if you see some of the cringe comments from her followers it does make you think what exactly is the big deal? People get married every week. What is she actually known for? Her outfit poses? She doesn’t have many skills
, and I sometimes think these so-called bloggers throw everything they can at this one day and it’s the highlight of their life as they perhaps don’t have a career or lifestyle that anyone is interested in and then on the back off the wedding buzz have gained all these followers.
But then do these followers translate into likes?

There’s barely any photos posted with her hashtag, so I wonder if guests were requested not to post anything on social media, just find it strange that she creates a hashtag and then only her/her family that’s posting?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Curiosity123123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:32 pm
Nazarah wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?
Tbh most brides dances at their mehndi, it’s normal and about having a good time becoz the bride can’t dance at her shaadi and walima. Too many elders and men. And her dance was innocent and sweet I don’t think her in-laws would have a problem with that video. She maybe took it down becoz she regretted putting it up, don’t think it’s that deep.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:53 pm

crapwaffle wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm
I think the whole thing has turned into a spectacle to be honest. She may well have asked her family and sisters to post but it’s a wedding so why not just enjoy it, and also let them enjoy it too?

I think there’s all this buzz which she has created, and if you see some of the cringe comments from her followers it does make you think what exactly is the big deal? People get married every week. What is she actually known for? Her outfit poses? She doesn’t have many skills
, and I sometimes think these so-called bloggers throw everything they can at this one day and it’s the highlight of their life as they perhaps don’t have a career or lifestyle that anyone is interested in and then on the back off the wedding buzz have gained all these followers.
But then do these followers translate into likes?

There’s barely any photos posted with her hashtag, so I wonder if guests were requested not to post anything on social media, just find it strange that she creates a hashtag and then only her/her family that’s posting?
Totally agree. Her followers are cringe and pathetic, they are hyping her up for no reason. I mean she looks good and her outfits are beautiful BUT doesn’t most Asian brides look good on their wedding day? Extremely heavy and cakey makeup, beautiful wedding dresses and jewelry. What is the big deal exactly? She looks good YES, but again it’s her fucking wedding she’s supposed to look good. There are thousands of Pakistani brides that looks better than her on their wedding day, why is she acting like she’s the first to ever get married. You are right these influencers have empty and boring lives with nothing really going on. They need validation from their followers to remind themselves that they are important and relevant

JalebiGirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by JalebiGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:03 pm

I've just seen the latest pic she's put up and tbf Sadiya seems to have done a stunning job on her make up from what's she's shown so far.
However, I have come to the realisation that the reason she has to post her pics immediately is because she knows if she leaves it any longer, they will leak out and she wants to get the initial reaction on her page (e.g. likes, comments, follows etc). She's created a huge buzz around her wedding and she knows it could potentially drive her follower numbers up etc. It won't have the same effect if everyone has already seen her pics elsewhere.
Just think it's sad that it's that important to her.

crapwaffle
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:24 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by crapwaffle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Safira wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:53 pm
crapwaffle wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm
I think the whole thing has turned into a spectacle to be honest. She may well have asked her family and sisters to post but it’s a wedding so why not just enjoy it, and also let them enjoy it too?

I think there’s all this buzz which she has created, and if you see some of the cringe comments from her followers it does make you think what exactly is the big deal? People get married every week. What is she actually known for? Her outfit poses? She doesn’t have many skills
, and I sometimes think these so-called bloggers throw everything they can at this one day and it’s the highlight of their life as they perhaps don’t have a career or lifestyle that anyone is interested in and then on the back off the wedding buzz have gained all these followers.
But then do these followers translate into likes?

There’s barely any photos posted with her hashtag, so I wonder if guests were requested not to post anything on social media, just find it strange that she creates a hashtag and then only her/her family that’s posting?
Totally agree. Her followers are cringe and pathetic, they are hyping her up for no reason. I mean she looks good and her outfits are beautiful BUT doesn’t most Asian brides look good on their wedding day? Extremely heavy and cakey makeup, beautiful wedding dresses and jewelry. What is the big deal exactly? She looks good YES, but again it’s her fucking wedding she’s supposed to look good. There are thousands of Pakistani brides that looks better than her on their wedding day, why is she acting like she’s the first to ever get married. You are right these influencers have empty and boring lives with nothing really going on. They need validation from their followers to remind themselves that they are important and relevant
It’s for the gram, and god how I detest that term. Nothing is sacred. After the wedding she’ll turn into the likes of sakina aleem who just can’t get over the fact that nothing else is in her life and will top her wedding, and creates content which is frankly embarrassing.

I worry for the impressionable kids nowadays who invest so much into these so-called influencers.

Locked

Return to “V-Z”