Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira »

Why is she already crying? Isn't that something you do at your baraat/shaadi day. She's a CRY BABY! I know weddings are full of emotions and all that but come on she really has to cry at her mehndi/sangeet or what ever function that is..

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Seeees123 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am
Is it just me or does her brother look like her husband from the video she posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope they don't look alike. I think her brother is waaaaay better looking than Umar. That's just my opinion..

Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seeees123 »

Image they both looks like the bride, if it wasn’t for the dupatta on Mariyas head. I wouldn’t be abel to tell she’s the bride lol

Post by Guest »

Her brother looks a bit like her dad and a bit like her husband.

Also can somebody please explain what is a Mayoon? I have never heard of this before. They don’t have them in India.

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Cocomademoiselle98 wrote: Her brother looks a bit like her dad and a bit like her husband.

Also can somebody please explain what is a Mayoon? I have never heard of this before. They don’t have them in India.
During the mayoun (or ubtaan/nang) the bride is dressed very simply. She is not suppose to have any makeup on. Mariyah has full glam on which isn't traditional. Anyways, the family of the bride and groom apply turmeric mixture on the bride and usually put flower jewelry on the bride. She is not suppose to do any housework till her wedding. or leave the house.Also, she isn't allow to meet the groom before the wedding. However, every family is different so some traditions may not be followed. Usually pathans are strict but might not be her case

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Could that crying have been more fake? :D

I don't know what a mayoon is for but it's deffo not a pathan thing, but then again Mariyah isn't a pathan anyway, she's from a hindko speaking chach family.

Everyone says that VF's family are strict/stingy because they're pathans but all the ones I know are most honourable and generous. Besdies, her parents can't be that strict knowing what they must know about their daughters, I don't see how they wouldn't be aware of their past activities.

Flowerpowertower
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowerpowertower »

Safira wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:56 am
Why is she already crying? Isn't that something you do at your baraat/shaadi day. She's a CRY BABY! I know weddings are full of emotions and all that but come on she really has to cry at her mehndi/sangeet or what ever function that is..
A wedding is a very emotional time for a girl, especially if she is particularly close to her family and/or is moving far. I cried at every single one of my functions because it was so overwhelming. I get that this is a trash thread but come on :roll: some of you are really finding the smallest of things to pick on. I think her wedding has been stunning so far, she definitely doesn’t look fat?! The majority of you are reaching.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Flowerpowertower wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:13 am
Safira wrote:
A wedding is a very emotional time for a girl, especially if she is particularly close to her family and/or is moving far. I cried at every single one of my functions because it was so overwhelming. I get that this is a trash thread but come on :roll: some of you are really finding the smallest of things to pick on. I think her wedding has been stunning so far, she definitely doesn’t look fat?! The majority of you are reaching.

Exactly, I know I will be emotional knowing I’ll be leaving my family home 😔

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

Safira wrote:
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with that tbh. regardless of how bad of a person she is, times like this can make you feel very emotional as a bride

xoxomanal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxomanal »

so she had a mayun after mehndi? i thought mayun happens before mehndi..N looks like she didnt have a joined mehndi..her outfit was not bad but didnt really suit her body n was way too heavy for a mehndi n her makeup looks the same in every event like she does her every day makeup!

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Oh my! Look how pert Uzma's chest is compared to the flatness of Mariyah's. Natasha had this same problem at her wedding. Her chest was so squashed and flat cos the dresses were so tight. The Ahmed sisters need to invest in some decent bro's!

What a narcissistic. She couldn't be a dancer, but no, Mariyah Scofield Markle has to be lead dancer. Lead mujra dancer is more accurate. Refer back to her brothers wedding when they had prostitutes dancing.

My issue with the whole crying thing is, as Mariyah reminds us, this isnt 1900 or even 1990. Nowadays, the bride fully knows the groom and his family. You're more marrying a stranger. Also it goes to mindset and mentality. If she was as open minded and forward thinking as she thinks she is, she should be embracing this with positivity (as any Asian should), not bawling her eyes out like shes never going to see her family again. Nowadays brides rarely cry at the Rukhsati (£500+ for make up). When white ppl leave home at 18 they dont have this whole 'I'm leaving so let me cry my eyes out" so as Asians why in this day and age do we? Seriously get a grip. Once again now playing the innocent, virginal girl next door.

Mehndi outfit was ok. Sleeves were horrible tho. Whole event was underwhelming. Search highlights from weddings down south and it's no more wow than that. She spent a year planning fine details such as serving nachos and chips at her mehndi?
Sisters outfits look nice. Her pink mayoun outfit looks better than her mehndi outfit. It'll all be on depop soon. Wedding invites are defo from ali express and not a freebie as they weren't tagged.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Tomorrow is her ruksati does that mean nikkah will be tomorrow as well

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

This the same girl that didn’t and continues not to think twice about commenting about looks if one of her followers does anything but fawn all over her. She has body shamed others numerous times all under the guise of being some tough girl.

She does look dumpy in nearly all of candid pics because she still dresses as if she is a size 4/6 which is frankly unflattering. None of what is written here about her is any worse than she herself has dished out over the years.

If you are going to sell your wedding and your most personal moments for the sake of instafame and free goods you have to expect the comments on pretty much everything you are flogging, that includes the outfits/makeup/style/venue/decor. All of a sudden everyone is supposed to forget what a complete bitch she has been to people just because she is getting married?!

The internet never forgets.

JalebiGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JalebiGirl »

Who was the MUA who did her sisters make up on her wedding that they scammed?

Post by Guest »

JalebiGirl wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:17 pm
Who was the MUA who did her sisters make up on her wedding that they scammed?
Sonia Zarine if i remember correctly. She's done very well for herself and her brides look great

Post by Guest »

Seeees123 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:00 am
Image they both looks like the bride, if it wasn’t for the dupatta on Mariyas head. I wouldn’t be abel to tell she’s the bride lol

Does this girl have no shame dressing like a bride at someone elses mehndi

Post by Guest »

Mariyas makeup looks exactly the same in every event. Disappointing

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Where's the video of Maria dancing at her brothers wedding?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

lovexxmeow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lovexxmeow »

First of all that Uzma girl is pretty...lol i defo think Mariyah is getting karma for being so extra dressy at Zahra's wedding... I wont be surprised if she sells all the wed dresses on depop...the color selection is amazing...but the details arent as great as they couldve been...and idk if its just me but on her mayon she was GLOWING...i think simplicity suits her more than all this heavy clothing, makeup and jewelry!

I also feel that some of you girls are being obnoxiously rude...at the end of the day as annoying and show off-y as vanity may be, i dont get why everyone needs to degrade the girl on her wedding day...oh shes crying? whatta sore loser...lets refrain from hating the girl at such an extent - ya'll confusing her brother with her husband when clearly it says "older brother" lmaoo

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

lovexxmeow wrote:First of all that Uzma girl is pretty...lol i defo think Mariyah is getting karma for being so extra dressy at Zahra's wedding... I wont be surprised if she sells all the wed dresses on depop...the color selection is amazing...but the details arent as great as they couldve been...and idk if its just me but on her mayon she was GLOWING...i think simplicity suits her more than all this heavy clothing, makeup and jewelry!

I also feel that some of you girls are being obnoxiously rude...at the end of the day as annoying and show off-y as vanity may be, i dont get why everyone needs to degrade the girl on her wedding day...oh shes crying? whatta sore loser...lets refrain from hating the girl at such an extent - ya'll confusing her brother with her husband when clearly it says "older brother" lmaoo
I just said they look alike. I never said im confused

Return to “Vanity Femme”