Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

astarisborn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by astarisborn »

lol she posted a home tour today and then a really snarky, defensive IG story about how she knows the audio is bad. she is literally so whiny and ungrateful.
Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 9.45.26 PM.png
idk why i can't stop watching her. she's like a train wreck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:40 pm
someonenice wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:50 am
Is anyone annoyed with her posting on IG photos that are not hers? She always put caption like "not mine, DM for credit" like that would justify that she is stealing the photo from someone else. Maybe whoever took it doesn't want her to put it on her ig? Not only that she needs to know who took the photo, but she also needs a CONSENT from that person. Not cool, especially when she has her own brand. She's so desperate for followers and having a good ig feed. So sad, Allegra.
YES! It's honestly so embarrassing, especially when she actually tags the location she just had a quick scroll through to screenshot it from in the first place. Her "not my photo because I forgot to take one!" caption had me :? .
LoL oOpS guess I forgot to do my job hahaha silly me I’m so relatable and grouchy p.s. follow for butt pics! <3

way hard tai
Lurker
Lurker

Post by way hard tai »

She's cute, but has a horrible personality. Is this why she has the goofy looking boyfriend?

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

astarisborn wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:48 pm
lol she posted a home tour today and then a really snarky, defensive IG story about how she knows the audio is bad. she is literally so whiny and ungrateful.

I don't get why people come for me when I say that this is the reason Allegra's channel/social media isn't growing the way she wants it to. Allegra can have the hottest body, the best clothes ever, the most beautiful pictures ever and it won't do anything because her personality is NOT that of an influencer. A lot of influencers are fake AF but at least they can fake being nice. Allegra is incapable of not being a bitch and who the hell wants to watch/work with such a negative, whiny, bitchy person?

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

half_pint wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm
astarisborn wrote:

I don't get why people come for me when I say that this is the reason Allegra's channel/social media isn't growing the way she wants it to. Allegra can have the hottest body, the best clothes ever, the most beautiful pictures ever and it won't do anything because her personality is NOT that of an influencer. A lot of influencers are fake AF but at least they can fake being nice. Allegra is incapable of not being a bitch and who the hell wants to watch/work with such a negative, whiny, bitchy person?
It’s definitely getting worse, too. She used to just come off as introverted/reserved. Now she’s just bitchy and entitled. I’m so close to unfollowing and unsubbing. I haven’t watched her videos in months because she just seems like a mean ungrateful person.

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

sofetchxox wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 pm
half_pint wrote:
astarisborn wrote:

It’s definitely getting worse, too. She used to just come off as introverted/reserved. Now she’s just bitchy and entitled. I’m so close to unfollowing and unsubbing. I haven’t watched her videos in months because she just seems like a mean ungrateful person.
I thought she at first she just had serious rbf and was probably burnt out buuuuuut that story she posted was just so telling

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

sofetchxox wrote:
half_pint wrote:
astarisborn wrote:

This. I was initially drawn to her because I am also a quiet, anxious introvert with RBF and often get told that I come off as mean because of it. It was refreshing to see someone like me on youtube. But I am a big softy underneath it all and I guess I also wanted to find something like that within Allegra. But if there is something redeeming about her she certainly doesn't show it on social media.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

sundayriley wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:41 am
sofetchxox wrote:
half_pint wrote:
astarisborn wrote:

This. I was initially drawn to her because I am also a quiet, anxious introvert with RBF and often get told that I come off as mean because of it. It was refreshing to see someone like me on youtube. But I am a big softy underneath it all and I guess I also wanted to find something like that within Allegra. But if there is something redeeming about her she certainly doesn't show it on social media.

Same. I am a pretty quiet and reserved person around people I don’t know very because of my anxiety and introverted personality. For a long time people would tell me that they thought I was a bitch till they got to know me. But I am a very friendly welcoming person underneath that anxious introverted shell! I used to relate to Allegria. But now I just don’t see anything redeemable about her.

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

So I am just really curious whether anyone actually liked her apartment tour video? I think it was really poorly made, showing things without really showing how it fits in the room space... Plus she was acting less bitchy but in way "hihi haha pls like my decorating style even when I don't have one haha hihi."
Still better than her dermatologica ad with 10+ products, only to dump most of the product right after the video. Just curious if anyone actually find some inspiration from her apartment tour. For me, it's a zero

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

someonenice wrote:So I am just really curious whether anyone actually liked her apartment tour video? I think it was really poorly made, showing things without really showing how it fits in the room space... Plus she was acting less bitchy but in way "hihi haha pls like my decorating style even when I don't have one haha hihi."
Still better than her dermatologica ad with 10+ products, only to dump most of the product right after the video. Just curious if anyone actually find some inspiration from her apartment tour. For me, it's a zero
Agree. Just a bunch of trendy crap thrown together with no personality. The Article website is more inspiring then her space.

Plus it's so lazy that she didn't refilm or do a voice over for the parts with the terrible audio. Especially since it was because of her hair touching her mic and not technical difficulties. And then to be little bitch about it on insta is so embarrassing.

I agree that she was acting like less of a bitch but it felt passive aggressive. Really got the vibe that she did not want to be making this video.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

half_pint wrote:
astarisborn wrote:

Aspyn ovard is the exact same way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

Her lip fillers are starting to look really bad? They are aging her and making her look almost heavy if that makes sense. When she first got them they looked okay and worked with her face but now they look overdone. Honestly, she looked fine before now they only look good when she is completely glammed up. IMO

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

mimipartytime123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 am
Her lip fillers are starting to look really bad? They are aging her and making her look almost heavy if that makes sense. When she first got them they looked okay and worked with her face but now they look overdone. Honestly, she looked fine before now they only look good when she is completely glammed up. IMO
Agree. I've noticed this too. I'm not an expert on lip fillers but from what I've been told, as you get them more and more it creates scarring and creates that pushed out lip look. Then as the scarring pushes out your lips, it creates a wrinkle around your lips and then it's downhill from there.

velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner

Post by velvet_ribbons »

astarisborn wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:59 pm
I'm not an expert on lip fillers but from what I've been told, as you get them more and more it creates scarring and creates that pushed out lip look. Then as the scarring pushes out your lips, it creates a wrinkle around your lips and then it's downhill from there.
And they change the way you speak...Allegra has a bit of a lisp or something and it used to be barely noticeable until recently.

Post by Guest »

sundayriley wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am
someonenice wrote:So I am just really curious whether anyone actually liked her apartment tour video? I think it was really poorly made, showing things without really showing how it fits in the room space... Plus she was acting less bitchy but in way "hihi haha pls like my decorating style even when I don't have one haha hihi."
Agree. Just a bunch of trendy crap thrown together with no personality. The Article website is more inspiring then her space.

Plus it's so lazy that she didn't refilm or do a voice over for the parts with the terrible audio. Especially since it was because of her hair touching her mic and not technical difficulties. And then to be little bitch about it on insta is so embarrassing.

I agree that she was acting like less of a bitch but it felt passive aggressive. Really got the vibe that she did not want to be making this video.

I hate it when youtubers post videos with failing audio or whatever. It's just so weird to me: it is their actual JOB. If I make a mistake in my job I have to make sure the problems get fixed. That's how jobs work.
I would get it if it's moment you can't refilm like for a vlog, but she could have refilmed this house tour 'easily' (yes of course it takes time/money/planning to refilm it but again: JOB).

So lazy, so entitled.

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

6669 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:04 am
sundayriley wrote:

I hate it when youtubers post videos with failing audio or whatever. It's just so weird to me: it is their actual JOB. If I make a mistake in my job I have to make sure the problems get fixed. That's how jobs work.
I would get it if it's moment you can't refilm like for a vlog, but she could have refilmed this house tour 'easily' (yes of course it takes time/money/planning to refilm it but again: JOB).

So lazy, so entitled.
Exactly. She doesn't care about her followers at all. She wants the likes and views, the admiration and praise, otherwise everyone keep quiet. She doesn't know how to handle any negative feedback or constructive criticism.
And yeah she probably should do the house tour again because of the audio... but IMO she thinks she can get away with shitty content and everyone will admire her beauty, style, body anyway. I think she is pretty delusional with the IG/YT "fame." A couple years ago I really liked her laid back style but now I'm just thinking what's to admire? Frizzy hair, lip fillers, photoshopped legs to appear taller? Zero creativity with her outfits? The only thing I wish I had is some of the cute clothes.

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Post by Filters are life »

I know this is what influencers do but her IG vids where she’s just walking down the street and Sasha is filming her from behind make me cringe so hard. We get it, you’re skinny and wearing a crop top. Seriously, it’s high waist jeans and a cropped tube top. She’s a real fashion girl everyone.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

In her vlog with Kendal at the start did she say "stop celebrating...." to the people celebrating pride (i think from how the street looked) and then proudly say "I'm such a bitch"?? Or am I dreaming??

Sent by my nosey fingers

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am
In her vlog with Kendal at the start did she say "stop celebrating...." to the people celebrating pride (i think from how the street looked) and then proudly say "I'm such a bitch"?? Or am I dreaming??

Sent by my nosey fingers
I think she said "enough celebrating" and I think it was the Raptors parade because I saw a lot of red jerseys and that was around the time the team celebrated.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

Oh Allegra, who you trying to impress with the weed in that last vlog? So cringe. Who over the age of 17 posts that kinda thing online?

Return to “A-E”