Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest »

OXMissA wrote:
simplelife wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:06 am
she literally went to an "upscale grocery store" and then is complaining about prices when she's showing her haul. she literally will spend more money on the same items just so she can "complain" about it. it's like she's addicted to spending money and needs to show off how she has so much money she's able to waste it. and then she complains so she can seem sorta "humble" even though her complaining only makes her look worse. she spent $160 to eat sad boring meal and look like an asshole.
I can't believe I used to love her vlogs. now I just see how she's a hyper-consumer and a bad influence.
ugh I'm still watching the vlog and she works out at home, says she's gonna stretch after cause she never does at the gym (what??!), and then decides to jump rope outside instead of stretch?? did her personal trainer boyfriend not teach her that stretching is super fucking important?
did she really just say she's spending a million dollars on this adult prom?? tell me she was joking. that's absolutely ridiculous and disgusting if true.
everyone in the comments is saying no one should be talking about her kids (after sarah complains about negative comments). some of the rude comments about the kids are way too far, but a lot of the comments are really criticizing Sarah as a parent, not the kids.
That's exactly what I think when all of the "influencers" go shopping, & they make it seem like it's "normal shopping" too. Some of them built their platform reviewing stuff, I get it - BUT MY GOD. The spending! That is not a good example for any young person to see & think is okay or even remotely normal. On top of that, it's so wasteful. Vlogging is just so deceiving to me, but also pisses me off. Am I supposed to be empathetic about your lifestyle when you say things are hard or your life is busy? Because I'm not. It's just weird to watch & think, "wow, this is all they do."

I've always wondered that about her, because out of all of the people I watch, she's the most similar to me, in many ways. Also, she's like an hour & a half away from me. But I just don't get the spending & flaunting it. I get it girl, be proud of what you've created yourself, but damn (don't necessarily find it deserving though). Ya'll have touched on it all before, but it's so prevalent to me now - her personality is garbage. I can't stand to watch her much, & I CANNOT stand her voice either, it's irritating.
yes! they're always going to target and spending hundreds like that's normal. I swear my average target trip is like $20. I don't think sarah ever walks into a store expecting to spend less than $100

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 am
the spending and the waste. love that they sell their shit to others.
It's not bothering me that she's selling PR and shit from hauls. It bothers me that people buy her stretched out stuff. How dumb do you have to be? Her life is not #goals. She's a washed up 30yo with 2 out of wedlock children and a freeloader that shows zero interest in her for a man. No amount of money would make me wanna switch lives with her especially since she has to buy her happiness, literally and figuratively.
agreed.

i actually think her selling pr is a shit move, she was given the goods and turns around to try and make a profit when she doesn't need to do so is ethically despicable.
Yea it is morally questionable and I would never but she couldn't do it if her idiot followers wouldn't beg her to buy her crusty stuff. So it's kinda cause and effect.
I can't wait for the fuckery that's ahead. What a sad thing planning an adult prom instead of an engagement party. I bet she's low key expecting a proposal

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:21 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 am
the spending and the waste. love that they sell their shit to others.
It's not bothering me that she's selling PR and shit from hauls. It bothers me that people buy her stretched out stuff. How dumb do you have to be? Her life is not #goals. She's a washed up 30yo with 2 out of wedlock children and a freeloader that shows zero interest in her for a man. No amount of money would make me wanna switch lives with her especially since she has to buy her happiness, literally and figuratively.
agreed.

i actually think her selling pr is a shit move, she was given the goods and turns around to try and make a profit when she doesn't need to do so is ethically despicable.
Yea it is morally questionable and I would never but she couldn't do it if her idiot followers wouldn't beg her to buy her crusty stuff. So it's kinda cause and effect.
I can't wait for the fuckery that's ahead. What a sad thing planning an adult prom instead of an engagement party. I bet she's low key expecting a proposal
haha oh for sure, you and i are on the same page with regards to her and her idiot followers. to be a fly buzzing around them when her plans of engagement don't come to fruition
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Whitewolf34 »

Maybe Sarah thinks Louis will propose to her at this “prom”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Whitewolf34 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Lol at least the Duggars do celibacy correctly. They have a short courtship, and when both parties really want to fornicate, boom they get married. That's all it is - they want to fuck so they get married and all is good with their God. Yet Sarah and Louis - two 30+ year olds have been "dating' for years with no marriage in sight. Louis is holding onto this no sex before marriage thing for dear life. That's the only way to keep the gravy train going without him having to reciprocate. He even has this stupid woman doing Bible study. :roll:

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

Whitewolf34 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm

If she gets crowned prom queen and he gets down on one knee I'll shit my pants :rofl:

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Today’s vlog at 2:40 Nahla is picking her nose and eating it!! That’s so fucking disgusting!! Sarah didn’t even notice, nor did Jaden so it must be a regular occurrence.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:24 am
Today’s vlog at 2:40 Nahla is picking her nose and eating it!! That’s so fucking disgusting!! Sarah didn’t even notice, nor did Jaden so it must be a regular occurrence.
I feel sorry for those innocent kids.Their mother is leading them into a life of obesity and doesn't even flinch.
OAN do her and the turtle do other stuff besides going to the movies? I guess it's the perfect date for Louis because he doesn't have to talk to her

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
:rofl: GIRL i was just coming here to comment that.. im like am i dead ass watching her munch down on her boogers right now? lmao

Sarah said she got Nahla a smore's frappuccino thats like 400+calories easy for a grande. thats crazy for a kid to drink alone but then again she feeds her kids shit.

I like how she said " i am about to head to the mall with my BOY " lmao not man BOY lmao

She only deserves to eat when she works out? LMAO OK SARAH thats deff how you became obese in the first place :roll: .. "Girl you dont need food you aint doin nothing" :rofl:

AGAIN they are at the movies, she looks like trash and you can tell Louis has on a dress shirt lmao - i dont understand how she is ok looking like trash all the time. i could maybe understand if she was broke and had no nice clothes but she literally has so much damn clothing

Post by Guest »

Is she still trying to claim that she wears straight sizes? i don’t know how she could fit based on the CK video....?

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Sassyass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
:rofl: GIRL i was just coming here to comment that.. im like am i dead ass watching her munch down on her boogers right now? lmao

Sarah said she got Nahla a smore's frappuccino thats like 400+calories easy for a grande. thats crazy for a kid to drink alone but then again she feeds her kids shit.

I like how she said " i am about to head to the mall with my BOY " lmao not man BOY lmao

She only deserves to eat when she works out? LMAO OK SARAH thats deff how you became obese in the first place :roll: .. "Girl you dont need food you aint doin nothing" :rofl:

AGAIN they are at the movies, she looks like trash and you can tell Louis has on a dress shirt lmao - i dont understand how she is ok looking like trash all the time. i could maybe understand if she was broke and had no nice clothes but she literally has so much damn clothing
Like really. I wouldn't wanna be caught dead in what she wears and I love athleisure. I own at least 20 pairs of leggings. But I always match with cute crop tops and I don't look like I need a shower. I enjoy getting dressed up so I don't understand how she can go to the movies looking homeless.

I mean I didn't see Nahla eating her boogers but they can't be worse from a nutritional value standpoint than the frappuccino :rofl:

She did say that her and her boy are going to the mall. I absolutely HATE hearing that word in connection with an African American man. I know how she meant it but it makes me cringe to put it mildly. Also he was nowhere to be seen when she was at the mall and at the restaurant. Did she give him spending money and they went their separate ways?

Principessa_NYC
Talker
Talker

Post by Principessa_NYC »

She just thinks she's a supermodel. And her hair, can she stop fucking with it. Behind the shoulder, in front of the shoulder, flip it left, flip it right. No matter where it is, it ain't cute.
Fuhgeddaboutdit! :tu: 8-)

Post by Guest »

Principessa_NYC wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm
She just thinks she's a supermodel. And her hair, can she stop fucking with it. Behind the shoulder, in front of the shoulder, flip it left, flip it right. No matter where it is, it ain't cute.
Speaking of her (thin, damaged) hair, her highlights look like the dated, painted on thin stripes that people had many, many years ago. What hair colorist even does hair like that anymore?? I would ask for my money back if a salon did that to me.

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm
Principessa_NYC wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm
Speaking of her (thin, damaged) hair, her highlights look like the dated, painted on thin stripes that people had many, many years ago. What hair colorist even does hair like that anymore?? I would ask for my money back if a salon did that to me.
I had those thin painted stripes back in the day! :rofl: :rofl: from a DIY home kit when I had no money and then when I still had no money and went to an at home hair salon. Ahh the memories. SRV has more coin and could be getting it done in such a nicer way

Post by Guest »

Jaden is such a sweet boy, I wish his mother would let him have a normal haircut. He is now a fat kid with a full, voluminous man bun.

Brbelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Brbelina »

how heavy do you think she is? because I think she said she was never over 300lbs, but I've been looking at progress pics of people on Reddit and every single picture of 5'3 women who is 280 looks smaller than Sarah.
any guesses?

Post by Guest »

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 pm
Jaden is such a sweet boy, I wish his mother would let him have a normal haircut. He is now a fat kid with a full, voluminous man bun.
his haircut is worse from the back. where is she taking him to get his hair done? I wonder if he chooses it or at least likes it

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Brbelina wrote:how heavy do you think she is? because I think she said she was never over 300lbs, but I've been looking at progress pics of people on Reddit and every single picture of 5'3 women who is 280 looks smaller than Sarah.
any guesses?

This picture is from her blog. If she was 270 then I’m afraid to guess what she weighs now.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she's fat, we all know it. she knows it. she's not a 16/18 at all.

sure she may stretch herself into shit and manipulate her videos and photos with angles. but the chick is fat F A T and it's not goals. that's not the lifestyle and body anyone should embrace.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kittenkong
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenkong »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 am
she's fat, we all know it. she knows it. she's not a 16/18 at all. sure she may stretch herself into shit and manipulate her videos and photos with angles.
She also benefits from so much of her weight being in her arms and thighs. She definitely has a smaller chest/waist than you'd expect from someone of her...mass. That's why you get videos of her in jeans and stuff where it looks like her legs are literally gonna burst through the stiching but she can still be all "I should've sized down you guys, look at all this room I have in the back!" because there's a spare half inch of material in the waist-band.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”