Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
mgiilbs234
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by mgiilbs234 »

Long time lurker - but I wanted to chime in on a few things!
I have hated Steve since I first saw him on Taylor's youtube. He just looks like a douche and now seems incredibly lazy. He's like the worst frat bro that never grew up - also his face/hair is so tragic...
I hate to admit it, but I bought the cheetah print leggings. A review: I loved them at first - they do make your butt look good and are well fitted. BUT, after ~3 wears I'm already noticing wear on the upper thighs and knees! The quality is shit for $80 leggings - those of you who speculate they're upselling are 100% right imo. Just fyi - I'm about the same size as Taylor so stretching them out or something is not the reason... It also annoys me that she's pushing that she wants balance to be for AlL BoDy TyPeS, not only is that popular right not in marketing but what would she know about being larger in size, like her sister's a little overweight but jeez...
Regarding her eating habits, in one of her recent vlogs when they went paddleboarding they went to a cookie dough shop and everyone else got a decent portion (3 little scoops of cookie dough or an actual cookie) and she got the tiniest little scoop - like a sample portion. And during their lunch she said you can eat out and be healthy - just order a salad with shrimp and tuna! That's NOT balance. Balance would be eating out occasionally and ordering what you want and eating until you're satisfied... She also kept saying that she would be taking bites of everyone else' s food, which, if true, would PISS ME OFF.
And the job application - most of the questions are like "how did Balance change your life" "how do you live a Balance lifestyle" "tell me how great I am". I'm sorry - is this a cult? It's a job, jfc.

And good for Laura for moving - Laura is actually how I found Taylor and I still like Laura, though I hate how she pushes that MLM 1st phorm's shit.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Post by chocolatetherapy »

Wow they have completely alienated Laura! Taylor and Paige are constantly hanging out and Laura even met up with Jarrett Bond but separately from Taylor. I mean I know she’s moving so she’s busy but geez wouldn’t you want to spend a little time with the BFF you made move to where you are?? I think Laura and her husband are a little too normal for the “fitspo couple extraordinaire” that Taylor and Steve try to portray themselves to be so it makes sense why Paige and her bf have replaced them

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

I noticed that too. When Laura announced she was moving Taylor and Steve never once commented on it. Or their house post. Paige and Taylor y’all went on your hike so y’all could get more photo material. I guess she had to make a post about her you tube video days after she released it bc she didn’t get enough views bc no one cares. Can’t wait to see her new clothes she bought this week! 😂 also does anyone else think Steve and Taylor look related? They are so narcissistic they practically married themselves.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

snark_em123 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:46 pm
I noticed that too. When Laura announced she was moving Taylor and Steve never once commented on it. Or their house post. Paige and Taylor y’all went on your hike so y’all could get more photo material. I guess she had to make a post about her you tube video days after she released it bc she didn’t get enough views bc no one cares. Can’t wait to see her new clothes she bought this week! 😂 also does anyone else think Steve and Taylor look related? They are so narcissistic they practically married themselves.
1000% they could be siblings lol. I almost understand Taylor’s narcissism (she has fangirls telling her every day how perfect she is) but as a med school dropout riding on his wife’s social media success, not sure what Steve has to be narcissistic about!

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:57 am
Wow they have completely alienated Laura! Taylor and Paige are constantly hanging out and Laura even met up with Jarrett Bond but separately from Taylor. I mean I know she’s moving so she’s busy but geez wouldn’t you want to spend a little time with the BFF you made move to where you are?? I think Laura and her husband are a little too normal for the “fitspo couple extraordinaire” that Taylor and Steve try to portray themselves to be so it makes sense why Paige and her bf have replaced them

Paige made a vision board it was all what Taylor owns. Lol I can’t stand these “influencers”

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She and Steve are getting more and more annoying. And her fdoe while traveling was sad. She ate the same old at home for breakfast. A rice krispies treat, grilled chicken and lettuce at chick-fil-a and what looked like fish and salad at the restaurant for dinner. She didn't even say what she ate. Wow... so adventurous and "crazy" as she says. Paige and her bf will probably be insufferable for the next year until they inevitably don't get the porsche and million dollar house that Taylor and Steve probably have on credit and realize they actually hate colorado and leave.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Another FDOE video where she eats the same foods, then finishes talking again about balance because she went out to a restaurant. She's so boring and predictable and seems to be getting thinner and thinner, but, sure, Taylor, show that you were looking at a cookie but don't show yourself actually eating it and label that "BALANCE!!"

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

What makes insta famous people think they need to do a podcast now? Oh and now she has her own app. Guess shes gotta make more money. And something tells me this isn’t Steve’s 2nd pedicure. Lolol why did she even point that out.

bdunn
Learner
Learner

Post by bdunn »

Laura strikes me as one of the only people with a real intelligence. I liked her the most when she had her corporate job and before her very obnoxious 1st phorm pushing, but i would still say she makes better choices with her life than taylor. Their friendship was always interesting to me because I didn't see what they had in common except competing. I sensed a kind of uneven power dynamic between them - Taylor seemed like the cool, popular fitness person with the hot husband (he still looks like a caveman to me though), and Laura was kind of a discount version of that. Laura seemed to need Taylor but not so much the other way around (since Taylor is apparently fine with watching netflix for 8 hours a day...) I think Laura has developed some confidence since a year back and realized she doesn't need to be following Taylor around. Hard for me to tell what the power dynamic is with her and paige though lol I don't know paige well.

It seems like all fitness friendships fall apart gradually (desb and alyssa greene, anyone?...) Anyway they didnt leave on bad terms because I saw that they still did an in-person goodbye and Taylor made an insta story about it (once again mentioning how Laura helped her come to the decision to stop competing, lol she knows how to beat a dead horse with that story).

Also lmao her podcast snippets sound so dumb wtf who is listening to that shit

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

😂😂😂 Steve does remind me of a caveman/frat boy. That story of her sending Laura off seemed very fake. Before Laura moved, they all went to St. Louis for a weekend with 1st phorm and it seemed like they all did their own thing. I agree that Laura seems to have grown over the last year. She did seem like she needed Taylor but seems like she now realizes she’s better off without her. And her anxiety post, major eye roll. Paige looks like a wannabe Taylor.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Did any see Em_Dunc’s story showing her wearing those green balance leggings and she had a huge crotch sweat stain. Yet taylor raves they are sweat proof.

Turtlelover
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Turtlelover »

snark_em123 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:28 pm
Did any see Em_Dunc’s story showing her wearing those green balance leggings and she had a huge crotch sweat stain. Yet taylor raves they are sweat proof.
Did anybody notice the brand Impakt is launching literally the exact same sets that Balance launched last summer? I’m confused how nobody has said anything about it in comments on IG at all.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Turtlelover wrote:
snark_em123 wrote:
Did anybody notice the brand Impakt is launching literally the exact same sets that Balance launched last summer? I’m confused how nobody has said anything about it in comments on IG at all.
Well that’s awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgiilbs234
Learner
Learner

Post by mgiilbs234 »

bdunn wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
Laura strikes me as one of the only people with a real intelligence. I liked her the most when she had her corporate job and before her very obnoxious 1st phorm pushing, but i would still say she makes better choices with her life than taylor. Their friendship was always interesting to me because I didn't see what they had in common except competing. I sensed a kind of uneven power dynamic between them - Taylor seemed like the cool, popular fitness person with the hot husband (he still looks like a caveman to me though), and Laura was kind of a discount version of that. Laura seemed to need Taylor but not so much the other way around (since Taylor is apparently fine with watching netflix for 8 hours a day...) I think Laura has developed some confidence since a year back and realized she doesn't need to be following Taylor around. Hard for me to tell what the power dynamic is with her and paige though lol I don't know paige well.

It seems like all fitness friendships fall apart gradually (desb and alyssa greene, anyone?...) Anyway they didnt leave on bad terms because I saw that they still did an in-person goodbye and Taylor made an insta story about it (once again mentioning how Laura helped her come to the decision to stop competing, lol she knows how to beat a dead horse with that story).

I actually followed Laura first and found Taylor through her, and I think most of this is true, but watching some of Laura's live videos in her FB group - girl is dumb as a box of rocks honestly. I think it's only a matter of time before she gets another "real" job because it seems like the first phorm cult only cares about money and they're not paying her the 50k elite athlete salary anymore...

I also found it really weird that when they were both in stl they didn't hang out at all. If they were "besties" why wouldn't they, and for that matter, why wouldn't Taylor help Laura move? It was also weird that Taylor didn't go to Laura's wedding last year, it didn't seem like she had anything else going on...

And I agree about Steve, I cannot stand him. Taylor posted a story on her ig where Steve showed the "right way" to eat an oyster and he was definitely a douche about it...

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

mgiilbs234 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:48 pm
bdunn wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm

I actually followed Laura first and found Taylor through her, and I think most of this is true, but watching some of Laura's live videos in her FB group - girl is dumb as a box of rocks honestly. I think it's only a matter of time before she gets another "real" job because it seems like the first phorm cult only cares about money and they're not paying her the 50k elite athlete salary anymore...

I also found it really weird that when they were both in stl they didn't hang out at all. If they were "besties" why wouldn't they, and for that matter, why wouldn't Taylor help Laura move? It was also weird that Taylor didn't go to Laura's wedding last year, it didn't seem like she had anything else going on...

And I agree about Steve, I cannot stand him. Taylor posted a story on her ig where Steve showed the "right way" to eat an oyster and he was definitely a douche about it...

LOL elite athlete!!!!! What???? Girl can’t even do a pull up

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

treelee wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 pm
Turtlelover wrote:
snark_em123 wrote:
Well that’s awkward.

Hahahaha so much for “we spend so much of our time creTung and designing the perfect apparel.” Nuh girl, what happens is that a manufacturer shows you the clothing, you like it, they make it with your label on it.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 am
treelee wrote:
Turtlelover wrote:
snark_em123 wrote:
Well that’s awkward.

Hahahaha so much for “we spend so much of our time creTung and designing the perfect apparel.” Nuh girl, what happens is that a manufacturer shows you the clothing, you like it, they make it with your label on it.
Also, which post did Chloe comment on? Need to follow the drama! 😈

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 am
chocolatetherapy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 am
treelee wrote:
Turtlelover wrote:
snark_em123 wrote:
Well that’s awkward.

Also, which post did Chloe comment on? Need to follow the drama! 😈
I believe it was the impakt post with the girl wearing the blue set. Can’t find the post anymore tho. I think someone deleted it.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Someone deleted it. Nick asshole-komodina was trying to play it off all cool, but I think once Chloe posted they wiped it. It was gone when I checked back 40 min later. There were so many comments tagging balance and criticizing impakt. But I knew it, they're all just selling cheap-o sets for $70 a pop. I'm guessing the $9 leggings on ali express are in fact the same as balance just a slightly different color. I'm hoping more drama unfolds.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Interesting to see Em Dunc who I thought was Taylor’s bestie repping Impakt. Wonder how she feels about it. More proof though that (like Laura and Taylor), all these Insta friendships are 100% fake. Also, calling a victim post (“our designs are original” “stolen” blah blah) by Taylor/Balance any day now...

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”