HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar

Post by chattychatterbox »

PixelGirl wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm
CBo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 pm
Also didn't state the cost of anything or where from...the cynic in me thinks this is to increase clicks in her affiliate links. Very sneaky, if so. :roll:
Yes, and once you've clicked those links it leaves cookies on your device which will sit there for 30 days, so this means that ANYTHING you purchase from the website she affiliate linked to will pay her commission. So you don't even have to purchase what she highlighted.
Wow I never knew this! Thanks for sharing. If I open an affiliate link from any blogger it will be in a private window or I will clear cookies after watching YouTube. How cheeky

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by Muff_Puff »

She's pretty confident she's going to be around this time next year AND still working with Elizabeth Arden.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Looking as manly as ever:

Smugness galore, with a tan in a can and her favorite white jumpsuit look (probably stained on the inside).

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Hunevoque wrote:She has become so uninteresting that even the gg « unlikers « are lost for words or is everyone on holiday!
Personally I have only watched a few snipbits in the past 3 months and I am considered by some as a real disliker (who apparently should leave the Internet!!)
I too have noticed it's been quiet on here lately.

To be honest, I really can't be bothered to watch her any more.

She doesn't do anything new so it doesn't give us much to talk about.

Her face, filler, nose etc has been discussed for the last 44 threads, it's getting a bit boring now.

With regards to her Social Blade stats - if ALL the GG people on this thread stop watching her videos via Youtube, her views would decrease considerably and she would lose money.

You can view her vlogs via www.invidio.us and she won't get a view count for it.

(Just for the people who aren't aware) Image

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

Angeoudemon wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 am
Looking as manly as ever:

Smugness galore, with a tan in a can and her favorite white jumpsuit look (probably stained on the inside).
She's not that tan aka orange is his pic on his profile. Nice filter Liedia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

ok seriously whats with the Christania wedges... is that the only damn shoe she has ever paid for that she wears with every outfit.... like why. and her legs look so short in that style and it's so aunty

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by Muff_Puff »

"No rest for the wicked" -
Oh Lyds, you are funny! Image You make it sound like you're a busy busy woman but we all no you're not!

She seems very pleased with herself that she's left the house 2 days in a row.

With this post - What is she wanting from her subscribers? A round of applause? a pat on the back? a medal!?

(I've just noticed she's even f*cked up the catchphrase)

Lidl quote "No rest for a the wicked" [sic]

Upintheair83
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Upintheair83 »

It is really quiet on here- Iv noticed that too. I miss license to lurk! Anyways just thought I’d moan about a few things that she’s done recently. Firstly that grubby how to glow photo- it was absolutely rank! Could she not have got a make up wipe and just wiped over it for the sake of the photo? Or was it too much effort? And is she forgetting that glowing skin comes from within? It’s all about diet and eating the right things. But I suppose Lidl knows nothing about nutrition as she’s slowly wasting away as it is. I really don’t know how the new white linen sofas will hold up with all the fake tan, Iv seen the cats have already took up post there this morning too! Imagine their grubby paws after a few weeks on the new white gifted sofa?!going to be filthy! Also I think she is worried about viewers as she was on one of her accounts insta stories reminding people that she does hone vlogs on you tube and then the last disastrous offering of clothes under £50- it’s prob trying to appeal to a wider audience with a cheaper haul. She did make me laugh in it though- styling it up with all her designer gear trying to convince herself the clothes were nice. She’s so see- through. You could tell she had no excitement in the clothes. Now if they came branded with a designer name she would be wetting herself! Like someone else mentioned too- she never mentioned the price but just put the affiliate links on- very sneaky. She’s playing a massive game! And I can’t believe she calls herself a fashion guru because what the actual were the outfits?!!that floaty blouse and corset outside the blouse was absolutely laughable- she looked like a clown! It’s embarrassing to watch and to hear her convince herself it looked nice. So yeh just a few of my observations, I keep thinking about what someone on here said about her in this thread before- that she was once enjoyable to watch but now she’s become greedy. And for me, that hit the nail on the head completely. It’s all about what she can gain with the least effort possible. But then she thinks she’s been busy being treated to a day out at Wimbledon watching serena Williams so there’s no hope is there?!!

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

You know you’ve finally become irrelevant when your GG forum can’t even be bothered to discuss you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

E436693D-BEEA-4F7D-A5C9-4CD259F01BEB.png
Style guru
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:35 am
E436693D-BEEA-4F7D-A5C9-4CD259F01BEB.pngStyle guru
Now that is ridiculous, looks like some awkward dressing up, or for some kind of fun with the boy!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
Hilarious, I hope she doesn't leave the house wearing that! Mind you, the entertainment value would be priceless if she did.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

She’s very boring. Has no taste. No style. Lacking quality. Classless. Fake AF with everyone & everything.
What I’ve seen of her viewers from when they tag her as watching one of her YouTube’s is that they think she has a life they want. Judging by the amount of tiny cluttered apartments her viewers live in I’d say her false image of wealth is appealing. (Except they would have to actually buy it all whereas this fake bitch begs like a homeless drug addict loser for everything). That and all the heavily filtered/photoshopped pics/videos they think she has perfect skin and they want it. They don’t realise it’s all fake and she’s a very plain, unattractive, ugly, large pored, rough skinned boyman.

We’re ALL bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
Oh my!. I haven't see her videos or social media in a while. Sometimes check here to see what have I missed. And then remember she only gets worse with time.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
E436693D-BEEA-4F7D-A5C9-4CD259F01BEB.png
Style guru
Hahahhahaha, this look made my day!!!ImageImageImageImage

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

CBo
Talker
Talker

Post by CBo »

The video was tragic...all tops "styled" with the same jeans, all bottoms "styled" with the same t-shirt (which looked bloody ridiculous the way she'd tucked it inside the front!). Lazy, lazy, lazy.

And as for that blouse with the bra on top :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Oh dear! Image The good old Ibiza-days.Image

Post by Guest »

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Scorpio89 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:14 am
Oh dear! Image The good old Ibiza-days.Image

I think the feeling "floatier" comes from having an inbuilt life jacket! No drowning here, I have my buoyancy aids built in!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Upintheair83 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:18 am
It’s all about what she can gain with the least effort possible. But then she thinks she’s been busy being treated to a day out at Wimbledon watching serena Williams so there’s no hope is there?!!
It's hilarious how Lidl and other Influencers think a busy work day is showing up at events where they can enjoy themselves and take photos. Hell, that's what the rest of the world considers a fun outing, while also taking pics for the gram. It's so clear they don't actually do anything, nor do they work hard. They outsource media editing first chance they get, then think two days of events is "work" :rofl:

I can't wait till 90% of them are back at real day jobs when the bubble bursts.

Return to “Lydia Millen”