Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Sadams1

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by Sadams1 »

Can you imagine her mental status reading this site? When she is so obviously super sensitive and can’t even stand when someone has a different opinion. The majority of youtubers have a link on here. Look at James Charles, he gets criticism daily, not endorsing him at all but you think he needs to do a video in response every time or passive aggressively create content in response? No. It’s a bad vibe and bad for business. You think she looks like a boss doing this? You think brands want to work with a drama queen? If she wants to level up. Use others opinions and think, can I improve myself? You don’t use gaslighting and argue a response.

They look at this stuff. No wonder she has no sponsors. Now watch her create content of a fake sponsorship! Affiliate marketing is not a sponsor! Brands know this, all they need to do is google her. No social media package or her word will convince them of watching her own content and behavior.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

She’s wearing the same outfit in her insta stories - definitely made it in reply to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Another thing while she quickly scrambled to get a video together.. she spent the night with a kid in pain then she said he is coming home soon? Schools out, was he on a play date? Come on you try to make it seem like he might have some cancer in his leg and so much pain but he was out? Something isn’t right there.

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 pm
Haha she def reads here bc she’s got a whole section in her latest video dedicated to those who she claims leaves her “hate” comments and shit abt her course and her parenting and her work ethic. She goes to such lengths to stand on her soapbox to make sure we allll know she isn’t gonna feed into that stuff anymore and wants us to know she’s gonna ignore it from now on but yet if it doesn’t bother u and ur so “above” it then why make a special mention of it in ur video? There she does getting defensive again.. which is so telling imo.

Also she commented abt ppl getting on her calling her out abt why do u say ull be uploading a video on a certain day but then she never does. She says it’s bc she’s been so busy w her courses and other bullshit. That’s all fine and dandy but if that’s the case then JUST STOP PROMISING SHIT U CANT DELIVER ON THEN? Problem solved.

Exactly. It clearly bothered her. And she said she was fine with constructive criticism, lmao yeah right. And here she is again not wanting to take ANY responsibility, she says she isn't going to say sorry anymore and she isn't obligated to get videos up at a certain time. Umm no. If YouTube is your job then do your job. YouTube, Adsense, Her sponsorships, and affilate links all come from her YouTube videos. And yep, stop saying you'll upload at a certain date if you won't. If she hadn't waited until the last minute to film all her abundance academy videos she would've been able to do other things.

And Jesus christ, she watched a st jude ad where some girl was running and in pain and found out she had cancer so of course Jordan was freaking out thinking her son could have cancer. :roll: and she says everytime they go to this ER everything turns out to be fine (clearly it is since he's fine now) and that she thinks medical professionals didn't know what they were talking about and were being condescending and rude to her (like she talks t everyone who questions her? Hmm...). If this ER is so bad go somewhere else, these doctors have probably seen her 100 times and know she's always extra and thinks her kid has a horrible disease or is dying. Sorry but her friend Nicole doesn't know more than a doctor. Plus if she was so worried about it being something else she should've scheduled an appointment at a different hospital to have them look into it further.

She says she's going to update the academy with reviews but we know it'll just be screenshots of only positive comments. And she's supposedly going to move in December and buy a home. She does know it can take a bit to finish the entire process of buying right? So she needs to be getting rid of shit, not buying more crap (which she admitted to doing even though she'll be there for less than 5 months now) and actually start figuring it out. Poor Christian is going to get uprooted in the middle of the school year because she won't be in a home by August.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Why buy stick on wall paper that she will garbage in a few months, that stuff can add up. Why is she focusing on decorating, landscaping and buying furniture for just a few months? Why explain anything she is doing, just do it. She wonders why she has critics..cause she talks and contradicts herself.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Christian is just fine, per his reflection, in the window, on her instagram.... she made it up.... had him acting..
mauchhiesn syndrome... no explanation as to what was wrong....just convenient pain... mmmhmmmm :roll:

She likes attention, regardless of illness. If were infact I'll, she totally used it to her advantage...that's where the photo came in. Poor kid.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Yes he is just fine and was out and coming home when she filmed. I am not surprised at all! Someone commented on her video that she doesn’t ignore comments she deletes them! She responded, didn’t she just say she won’t respond? Lol she says sure do delete them when I spent 5 years building a platform to be called fat, ugly, lair. Well stop the lying for one. But fat and ugly, haven’t seen those. Just delete and move on. Why subject your following to you complaining yet again over comments? Why let shit get you so screwed up to waste your time on it. The only thing I see that successful youtubers do is turn it into comedy a singing youtuber hate comments etc. that’s at least entertaining. All youtubers get them, a boss will either turn it into something to make $ or just delete. You don’t argue it!! That’s childish. And she deletes and argues whomever doesn’t agree with her. The Instagram response, really showed a low version of herself.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Bugg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 pm
This message board is my guilty pleasure. I’ve been a lurker for a while and get a kick out of some of the comments. I have to genuinely ask though, why watch her videos or waste time commenting if you can’t stand her? Is it a guilty pleasure or just boredom? I can’t imagine letting her have such an impact on my day or getting angry about her IG.
For example I have zero interest in her abundance academy so I don’t watch anything related to it and can’t imagine wasting 20 minutes. I might watch a vlog because it just happens to pop into my recommend but I don’t get angry over it. No judgement, Just curious. I’m a people watcher :D

"Gratzigurrl" is that you?
You claim the board is a guilty pleasure, while simultaneously "wasting 20 minutes" in the "trash" section...and conveniently this happened to be your first post, just following her covert rant about GG... "no judgment", how ironically covert, while claiming to be a "people watcher" makes this that much more hypocritical.... frankly, you answered your own question...
Anyone want to page the mod? :roll:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Sadams1 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 pm
Yes he is just fine and was out and coming home when she filmed. I am not surprised at all! Someone commented on her video that she doesn’t ignore comments she deletes them! She responded, didn’t she just say she won’t respond? Lol she says sure do delete them when I spent 5 years building a platform to be called fat, ugly, lair. Well stop the lying for one. But fat and ugly, haven’t seen those. Just delete and move on. Why subject your following to you complaining yet again over comments? Why let shit get you so screwed up to waste your time on it. The only thing I see that successful youtubers do is turn it into comedy a singing youtuber hate comments etc. that’s at least entertaining. All youtubers get them, a boss will either turn it into something to make $ or just delete. You don’t argue it!! That’s childish. And she deletes and argues whomever doesn’t agree with her. The Instagram response, really showed a low version of herself.
She doesnt like it when I tell her to dump the Starbucks, to actually prove she lost that 5 or ten pounds, shes consistently saying she loses.... :rofl: like bitch, you should be invisible, by now.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Funny why would someone create a gg account to get a kick out of the comments? Lol ever wonder why she has a gg? Who ever said they hated her? Her behaviors have become comical to watch. Go ask her “yourself” why she needs to be concerned with anyone that doesn’t kiss her ass or pay her bills. Why ruin your brand by responding to it on your business platform?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Sadams1 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:23 pm
Funny why would someone create a gg account to get a kick out of the comments? Lol ever wonder why she has a gg? Who ever said they hated her? Her behaviors have become comical to watch. Go ask her “yourself” why she needs to be concerned with anyone that doesn’t kiss her ass or pay her bills. Why ruin your brand by responding to it on your business platform?

Lol she creates these accounts for damage control... could be a minion... lmao... major BPD, dude.... :rofl: :tu:

Seriously, why does she care?

Post by Guest »

Here's an idea if you don't want people to call you a liar then stop lying. Even if she doesn't straight up lie she's deceitful. The Gucci belt was real until someone pointed out it wasn't, lied about having Gucci handbags (nowhere to be seen in ages because you know she'd flaunt them if she had them), the car was made to seem like it was paid in cash, was new and her dream car until it was found out it was a used car she's probably doing payments and she said it wasn't her dream car, she made it seem like the house was bought and her dream home but it's just rented and she hates it, she says she balls on a budget despite blowing $500 at Target all the time and constantly shopping, lied about Hawaii, we could go on and on with all the lies she's told and ways she's been decietful.

Post by Guest »

So why would someone make an account on GG which is a gossip site if they get a kick out of comments to then basically say being on here is a waste of time? Hmm... Jordan go do something productive, we thought you were so unbothered and wouldn't be responding girl?

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Here is the thing. Why does she need to be so passive aggressive about it and address “hate” in a yt video, when it’s stuff talked about on here? Why does she need to make accounts to question anything on here? Freedom of speech right? She censors her comments to only show praise. The reason is because if she truly comes out on social media being upset about what she reads here, her fans may wake up! Please go do a video googling yourself that is on trend right now lol her viewers would see her youtubermoney stats, Sperm jacker video and this site. The thing is this, the spermjacker video is a playback of her video..stuff discussed on here is her content that she puts out there for the world. If she can’t take someone not liking her content, she really should not be on social media. The love me or you are a hater is black and white, closed minded BPD thinking.

Anyone else seeing a cycle here with her? It’s a few weeks, high energy then boom low and addressing hate videos (she calls anyone who disagrees, hate). Then back to flaky behavior and drama. Remember a few weeks ago her son spit in a video, she argued with people commenting until she admitted it was spit. People aren’t dumb, people aren’t committed to misunderstanding you, you put shit out there and tell people they are twisting your word for word falsities. Please Jordan you are digging your own hole and savoring your own success, no one else but you!

Brbelina
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brbelina »

Sadams1 wrote:Here is the thing. Why does she need to be so passive aggressive about it and address “hate” in a yt video, when it’s stuff talked about on here? Why does she need to make accounts to question anything on here? Freedom of speech right? She censors her comments to only show praise. The reason is because if she truly comes out on social media being upset about what she reads here, her fans may wake up! Please go do a video googling yourself that is on trend right now lol her viewers would see her youtubermoney stats, Sperm jacker video and this site. The thing is this, the spermjacker video is a playback of her video..stuff discussed on here is her content that she puts out there for the world. If she can’t take someone not liking her content, she really should not be on social media. The love me or you are a hater is black and white, closed minded BPD thinking.

Anyone else seeing a cycle here with her? It’s a few weeks, high energy then boom low and addressing hate videos (she calls anyone who disagrees, hate). Then back to flaky behavior and drama. Remember a few weeks ago her son spit in a video, she argued with people commenting until she admitted it was spit. People aren’t dumb, people aren’t committed to misunderstanding you, you put shit out there and tell people they are twisting your word for word falsities. Please Jordan you are digging your own hole and savoring your own success, no one else but you!
oh.my.god. I always thought she is kind of stupid and attention seeking but that's it.
I have always seen'spermjacking' mentioned here but I thought it was some rumours, because I have only been on GG for a couple of months. That is, until I've seen you wrote 'spermjacking video'.

If anyone missed it go write in google
jordan cheyenne spermjacking and you will be so shocked.
I am amazed, that was evil and conniving and also you put it in a video???? that you intentionally missed pills because you wanted a kid??? I have never seen something so disturbing in my life, and I have watched autopsies but this is worse. She is despicable.

Post by Guest »

Who’s gratzigirl? My first post. Dude what the hell? Thanks for the welcome.
TacyCollini wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 pm
Bugg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 pm
This message board is my guilty pleasure. I’ve been a lurker for a while and get a kick out of some of the comments. I have to genuinely ask though, why watch her videos or waste time commenting if you can’t stand her? Is it a guilty pleasure or just boredom? I can’t imagine letting her have such an impact on my day or getting angry about her IG.
For example I have zero interest in her abundance academy so I don’t watch anything related to it and can’t imagine wasting 20 minutes. I might watch a vlog because it just happens to pop into my recommend but I don’t get angry over it. No judgement, Just curious. I’m a people watcher :D

"Gratzigurrl" is that you?
You claim the board is a guilty pleasure, while simultaneously "wasting 20 minutes" in the "trash" section...and conveniently this happened to be your first post, just following her covert rant about GG... "no judgment", how ironically covert, while claiming to be a "people watcher" makes this that much more hypocritical.... frankly, you answered your own question...
Anyone want to page the mod? :roll:

Post by Guest »

I get a kick out of the comments because I see the truth in them and no one wants to say anything to her. I can’t believe you’re all taking offence.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Brbelina wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 am
Sadams1 wrote:Here is the thing. Why does she need to be so passive aggressive about it and address “hate” in a yt video, when it’s stuff talked about on here? Why does she need to make accounts to question anything on here? Freedom of speech right? She censors her comments to only show praise. The reason is because if she truly comes out on social media being upset about what she reads here, her fans may wake up! Please go do a video googling yourself that is on trend right now lol her viewers would see her youtubermoney stats, Sperm jacker video and this site. The thing is this, the spermjacker video is a playback of her video..stuff discussed on here is her content that she puts out there for the world. If she can’t take someone not liking her content, she really should not be on social media. The love me or you are a hater is black and white, closed minded BPD thinking.

oh.my.god. I always thought she is kind of stupid and attention seeking but that's it.
I have always seen'spermjacking' mentioned here but I thought it was some rumours, because I have only been on GG for a couple of months. That is, until I've seen you wrote 'spermjacking video'.

If anyone missed it go write in google
jordan cheyenne spermjacking and you will be so shocked.
I am amazed, that was evil and conniving and also you put it in a video???? that you intentionally missed pills because you wanted a kid??? I have never seen something so disturbing in my life, and I have watched autopsies but this is worse. She is despicable.

YEP!
She talks shit on Christian's father...just a huge bullshit story. "Hes not involved"...you can bet her sweet ass that he pays child support...give me a break. If I were that guy, I would demand a paternity test. "Maury MAURY".... Theres no telling with her. I bet that guy has soooooo many stories, in regards to stable mable.

She is exactly why you have so many dudes falling into that crazy red pill movement...To be honest, I would be afraid too.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

It was never about "wanting a kid", despite her claims.....it was about entrapping a man, that supposedly back-fired.... She had "daddy issues", that circle back to her issues with abandonment, as a result of her parents divorce.... it makes her pathology that much more real.... Daddy, the lawyer, probably lies a lot too. Why her mom bolted....probably a cheater (the ultimate lie and damaging to children), causing her mom to perform the "pick me dance", but I digress... perfect storm, in terms of Jordan's mental health. Almost comically predictable, in terms of Jordan dancing for the unattainable cock. It's like watching Freud trying to win over his father's love, in so many words.

The reality of motherhood has bit her in the ass....Xian is a handbag.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

If you look on her Instagram back when she was pregnant, she had a dresser pic with a whole frame collage of baby reveal pics together with his father. No one poses for that then says nope I’m not a dad. She claims she broke it off and then he didn’t want to be involved with Christian anymore. His name on FB is c David melero it says he is in the navy. She never once mentions that! I don’t believe she ever told the real truth but all I know is I used to feel sorry for her being some victim left to raise a kid and no support. After watching spermjacker video and now seeing her behavior over the years, I don’t put shit past her. “Letter to my sons father” video is awful, how are you going to exploit your kid like that? Can you imagine the disgusting way she would talk about him to Christian? Don’t save for a house, save for this boys therapy.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”