Re: Arab influencers

Post by Nolsxo »

lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:47 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 am
lavieenrose wrote: Ya her parents seem cute. Haven't noticed her siblings. Everything about her is ratchet honestly, not a fan of her face, acrylics all the time, nose ring, no offense to anyone but in her case money can't buy class. I wouldn't be surprised if thy aren't very close with his family since she hasn't mentioned sister in laws or other family members of his, but who knows..

They definitely aren’t in the picture atleast in my opinion. Mostly her husband is maybe less attractive or from her posts seems a little fat. He was insecure, she was over confident and I bet she pursued him for the lifestyle she only wished looking at loaded ladies while working as a sales associate at Selfridges but whatever no offense to sales associate or anybody AT ALL!!!! All offense to her ratchet attitude and her yuck nails. Once my husband saw me looking at her stories and ever since he calls her “That unhygienic girl”. Now when I think of it she really does give me the unhygienic vibes. Image
Ya I am sure her husband is no catch in the looks department and that theory definitely makes sense. For someone who acts like she puts so much effort into her looks, she looks trashy and gross.

Honestly I’m not the one to judge somebody on their looks (post surgery ofcourse) because after surgery it’s on them to look botched and a clone of the kardashians which they all long to look like. But yeah her attitude and the kind of vibes and stories she reposts gives a very I’m above all of you kinda vibe. She thinks she’s relatable with the baking but honestly nope. Also hate her dressing sense without the abaya. Nothing flatters her figure no matter how iN or BoUGie it is.... Her figure is fridge shaped and she should stick to abaya itself unless she finds flowy and cinching from the waist stuff! Especially in pants or co-ords she looks awful. Any tea on her collection with some girls on those over priced jackets which they got made from India totally exploiting the labors there with 0.1% of cost and selling for 5k+ QAR....!
Ahh yes the India trip, it was nice that they visited an orphanage I believe but her sticking the camera and taking animal filter selfies with them was tasteless imo, you can bring awareness without that nonsense and do it without showcasing your so called "charity"

I forgot about her body type bc she has been abayas a lot lately with honestly as you said looks way better on her, she really is built like a fridge lol. I remember something comment on her small or snatched waist and I was like umm where?

I think I found her husbands insta and twitter account. There weren’t much pics on his insta. He looks kinda basic overall and as suspected kinda chubby his user on both accounts are @imsulaiti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolsxo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nolsxo »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fifi__10 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:40 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 am
Fifi__10 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:24 am
Maram zbaeda and her fiancé make the oddest pair Image
He seems to fit the lifestyle she wants to live or does live but it's odd when she used to mention several years ago she come from a conservative family and her mum wears hijab yet she dresses very provocatively. Personally, I feel like she's no need to be dressing in crop top, cleavage out like she does during the day in Dubai in public places.

She has also gotten very very skinny and has lost her "curves" contrary to what she thinks. Also she said she's dissolved her lip fillers but they still look the same, maybe they're gone down now but it was long overdue her lips were taking over her face.
Yes she’s a friend of a friend, she used to wear hijab a few years ago and she’s from a conservative family Image now she’s marrying a Christian, she travels with him, stays with him, wears revealing clothes, I’m very confused as to how shes allowed?
Oh never knew she wore hijab and that her fiance is Christian. I did have thought based on his name but ruled it out of the question. Wonder how that worked out with her family, maybe he is converting but either way seems like they are happy so good for them lol

Btw who remembers the time when she was engaged before.. i think the guy was iraqi and it was all over her social media and then seems that things didnt work.. I wonder what happened

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

Nolsxo wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Fifi__10 wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Fifi__10 wrote:
He seems to fit the lifestyle she wants to live or does live but it's odd when she used to mention several years ago she come from a conservative family and her mum wears hijab yet she dresses very provocatively. Personally, I feel like she's no need to be dressing in crop top, cleavage out like she does during the day in Dubai in public places.

She has also gotten very very skinny and has lost her "curves" contrary to what she thinks. Also she said she's dissolved her lip fillers but they still look the same, maybe they're gone down now but it was long overdue her lips were taking over her face.
Yes she’s a friend of a friend, she used to wear hijab a few years ago and she’s from a conservative family Image now she’s marrying a Christian, she travels with him, stays with him, wears revealing clothes, I’m very confused as to how shes allowed?
Oh never knew she wore hijab and that her fiance is Christian. I did have thought based on his name but ruled it out of the question. Wonder how that worked out with her family, maybe he is converting but either way seems like they are happy so good for them lol

Btw who remembers the time when she was engaged before.. i think the guy was iraqi and it was all over her social media and then seems that things didnt work.. I wonder what happened

Not really following any of those InFluEnCers because irrelevant. Honestly don’t FOLLOW them on Instagram but when everything was new I did keep up with a couple of them and even today I do but yeah I figured it out pretty early on that everything is just smoke and mirrors. I totally believe most of them even fake being rich.

Also it’s so distasteful of these small makeup models in Saudi cities heavily promoting all the low class lip filler places or plastic surgeons in their area. I mean what even is up with the social media here? Honestly they are JUST WOKE about makeup, clothes and fake keeping up.

No SUBSTANCE, I mean NONE!!!!!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Nolsxo wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:56 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Fifi__10 wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Fifi__10 wrote:

Yes I remember that, they had an engagement party were wearing matching Louboutins etc.. She alluded to the fact that he was a bad guy, possibly cheating. I remember he was in the entertainment industry, had pics with celebs, can't remember his name though.

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

Anything on Rima Tadmory? Has she separated from her husband? She hasn't mentioned him for a long long time, not even in her blog posts about her pregnancy/birth.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Does anybody know or follow @monabinkalli? I really want to know how does she travel so much with her in laws, husband and BABY!! She’s gorgeous and so elegant. Any tea?

Post by Guest »

following

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Hasnaa married into a v respected family in Qatar many of the Al-Sulaiti members have governmental positions in the ministry also a major law firm. I’m really confused to how his parents allowed an ex Selfridges worker to marry into their family??? Let alone a non Arab.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

The only time I have seen men marry out of the 5leej is 1. The woman is educated and comes from a good family too 2. Is second or third wife

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Looks like the whole family is obsessed w Qataris

Her sister

I guess u can experience business when ur sister marries richImage

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Image

Her sister

Honestly her father does look like a hardworking educated man and her mom is alright too... but but butttt the sisters and her brother just flex one Balenciaga SHOE in our face ALLLLL THEEEE TIMEEE! I mean I’m an Indian living in the Middle East and I’m well aware of educated well off Indians too but honestly their father couldn’t make even one child of his one bit like him. Looks like the little sister (who is young and should have a career) is all set to marry rich in the GULF and retire from the middle class hardworking life and wear some designer crap and lip sync to THOTTTYY lyrics. Image

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

whydothis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Occasional talker wrote:

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

whydothis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 pm
[quote=whydothis post_id=3771494 time=<a href="tel:1562888878">1562888878</a> user_id=308745]
[quote="Occasional talker" post_id=3669484 time=<a href="tel:1558696952">1558696952</a> user_id=292644]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I just want to mention, since you are talking about family. My cousin actually went to school with eatsleepbefancy. There family is very nice and close nit and actually to your surprise she lives with her in laws so hopefully that clears up that crap in your mind. Her father has been SVP, COO and CEO for some of the worlds largest aviation companies, she didnt have to work but she worked whilst she was a student. If your studying hospitality management you have to have work experience in that industry, she has always been a lovrly girl to me so I will state facts. I dont understand why you make it seem like she is less.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

Occasional talker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:57 am
Pettyfrog619 wrote:Image

Her sister

Honestly her father does look like a hardworking educated man and her mom is alright too... but but butttt the sisters and her brother just flex one Balenciaga SHOE in our face ALLLLL THEEEE TIMEEE! I mean I’m an Indian living in the Middle East and I’m well aware of educated well off Indians too but honestly their father couldn’t make even one child of his one bit like him. Looks like the little sister (who is young and should have a career) is all set to marry rich in the GULF and retire from the middle class hardworking life and wear some designer crap and lip sync to THOTTTYY lyrics. Image

Actually, her father has held positions such as CEO, COO, SVP for huge aviation companies so traveling is nothing new to them.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:05 am
Occasional talker wrote:

her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.
thats hilarious. She actually lives with her in laws so nobody she definitely has not been disowned. She does have a resting bitch face but i know her personally anf she is not like that at all. Dont let social media tell you a persons story.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:11 am
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.

His family! Her parents seem sweet tho. But her siblings errr. Why does she give me the creeps? Like lightening her face and that accent. Image
Ya her parents seem cute. Haven't noticed her siblings. Everything about her is ratchet honestly, not a fan of her face, acrylics all the time, nose ring, no offense to anyone but in her case money can't buy class. I wouldn't be surprised if thy aren't very close with his family since she hasn't mentioned sister in laws or other family members of his, but who knows..
Well you should be surprised because she lives with her in laws and all family members. I dont think people would show every aspect of there life. Thats not bornal. Maybe there family and friends dont want to be in the public eye to avoid being spoken about on forums luke this filled with sad people who have nothing else to do but be bitter and unhappy with there lives to the point they need to go online and bash other peoples.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:31 pm
The only time I have seen men marry out of the 5leej is 1. The woman is educated and comes from a good family too 2. Is second or third wife

1. You are racist
2. You sound uneducated
3. I dont know where you got these crazy standards from
4. Do you know her personally to know her levels of education or what type of family she comes from?

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whydothis »

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Hasnaa married into a v respected family in Qatar many of the Al-Sulaiti members have governmental positions in the ministry also a major law firm. I’m really confused to how his parents allowed an ex Selfridges worker to marry into their family??? Let alone a non Arab.
Petty frog, you should be confused. What makes arabs so amazing that they cant marry out of there ethnicity? And what is wrong with her old occupation? Its normal for people to work whilst they are students in England, she should be commended for working and studying not thrown rocks at. Disgraceful how women treat other women i hope she sees this.

Return to “Instagram”