Arab influencers

Occasional talker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Occasional talker » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Does anybody know or follow @monabinkalli? I really want to know how does she travel so much with her in laws, husband and BABY!! She’s gorgeous and so elegant. Any tea?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:36 am

following

User avatar
Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Hasnaa married into a v respected family in Qatar many of the Al-Sulaiti members have governmental positions in the ministry also a major law firm. I’m really confused to how his parents allowed an ex Selfridges worker to marry into their family??? Let alone a non Arab.

User avatar
Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:31 pm

The only time I have seen men marry out of the 5leej is 1. The woman is educated and comes from a good family too 2. Is second or third wife


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Image

Looks like the whole family is obsessed w Qataris

Image


Her sister


Image

I guess u can experience business when ur sister marries richImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occasional talker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Occasional talker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:57 am

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Image

Looks like the whole family is obsessed w Qataris

Image


Her sister


Image

I guess u can experience business when ur sister marries richImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly her father does look like a hardworking educated man and her mom is alright too... but but butttt the sisters and her brother just flex one Balenciaga SHOE in our face ALLLLL THEEEE TIMEEE! I mean I’m an Indian living in the Middle East and I’m well aware of educated well off Indians too but honestly their father couldn’t make even one child of his one bit like him. Looks like the little sister (who is young and should have a career) is all set to marry rich in the GULF and retire from the middle class hardworking life and wear some designer crap and lip sync to THOTTTYY lyrics. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 pm

whydothis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:28 pm

whydothis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 pm
[quote=whydothis post_id=3771494 time=<a href="tel:1562888878">1562888878</a> user_id=308745]
[quote="Occasional talker" post_id=3669484 time=<a href="tel:1558696952">1558696952</a> user_id=292644]
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
its very sad that ladies have the time to sit online and write such bitter distasteful things about other women. It really is a pity to see this happening.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I just want to mention, since you are talking about family. My cousin actually went to school with eatsleepbefancy. There family is very nice and close nit and actually to your surprise she lives with her in laws so hopefully that clears up that crap in your mind. Her father has been SVP, COO and CEO for some of the worlds largest aviation companies, she didnt have to work but she worked whilst she was a student. If your studying hospitality management you have to have work experience in that industry, she has always been a lovrly girl to me so I will state facts. I dont understand why you make it seem like she is less.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Occasional talker wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:57 am
Pettyfrog619 wrote:Image

Looks like the whole family is obsessed w Qataris

Image


Her sister


Image

I guess u can experience business when ur sister marries richImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly her father does look like a hardworking educated man and her mom is alright too... but but butttt the sisters and her brother just flex one Balenciaga SHOE in our face ALLLLL THEEEE TIMEEE! I mean I’m an Indian living in the Middle East and I’m well aware of educated well off Indians too but honestly their father couldn’t make even one child of his one bit like him. Looks like the little sister (who is young and should have a career) is all set to marry rich in the GULF and retire from the middle class hardworking life and wear some designer crap and lip sync to THOTTTYY lyrics. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, her father has held positions such as CEO, COO, SVP for huge aviation companies so traveling is nothing new to them.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:33 pm

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:05 am
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.
thats hilarious. She actually lives with her in laws so nobody she definitely has not been disowned. She does have a resting bitch face but i know her personally anf she is not like that at all. Dont let social media tell you a persons story.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:36 pm

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:11 am
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.

His family! Her parents seem sweet tho. But her siblings errr. Why does she give me the creeps? Like lightening her face and that accent. Image
Ya her parents seem cute. Haven't noticed her siblings. Everything about her is ratchet honestly, not a fan of her face, acrylics all the time, nose ring, no offense to anyone but in her case money can't buy class. I wouldn't be surprised if thy aren't very close with his family since she hasn't mentioned sister in laws or other family members of his, but who knows..
Well you should be surprised because she lives with her in laws and all family members. I dont think people would show every aspect of there life. Thats not bornal. Maybe there family and friends dont want to be in the public eye to avoid being spoken about on forums luke this filled with sad people who have nothing else to do but be bitter and unhappy with there lives to the point they need to go online and bash other peoples.

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:31 pm
The only time I have seen men marry out of the 5leej is 1. The woman is educated and comes from a good family too 2. Is second or third wife


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. You are racist
2. You sound uneducated
3. I dont know where you got these crazy standards from
4. Do you know her personally to know her levels of education or what type of family she comes from?

whydothis
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arab influencers

Post by whydothis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Hasnaa married into a v respected family in Qatar many of the Al-Sulaiti members have governmental positions in the ministry also a major law firm. I’m really confused to how his parents allowed an ex Selfridges worker to marry into their family??? Let alone a non Arab.
Petty frog, you should be confused. What makes arabs so amazing that they cant marry out of there ethnicity? And what is wrong with her old occupation? Its normal for people to work whilst they are students in England, she should be commended for working and studying not thrown rocks at. Disgraceful how women treat other women i hope she sees this.

Post Reply

Return to “Instagram”