Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by David2re12 »

notbotheredt wrote:
Layla0606 wrote:
Calliebaby_276 wrote:
andrea96 wrote: I’ve watched her since 2011, I think she is honestly a kind hearted girl, but Jason does bring her down and I feel lime she is so unhappy, like even though she jokes around there’s an aura of sadness around her. She is stuck at home all day with a partner that does the same thing, no routine for years, she doesn’t even have a side business that would get her out of the house and be im meetings. I really feel for her because being at home all day can be so damaging to your mental health, but at the same time she does nothing to get out of that git, why doesn’t she try to collaborate with fashion brands be the image of some clothing stores or something and then try to get qualifications to be a personal shopping assistant in some higher end shops with her following she’d have a good success and could do Youtube as a side thing. I feel like one of the reasons I started to watch less of her was her trying to be a better person doing all these ethical clothing videos, and her fashion style becoming so mature/runway style taking herself so serious all the time, always complaining about subscriber yet not wanting to change bc she wants to stay original and her not replying to comments onYoutube puts me off so much.
I've never understood why someone, like Sammi, wouldn't invest their money? It's pretty obvious views aren't going up and her overall channel is stagnant/dying/dead. Whyyyyy wouldn't she make some kind of plans or investments with these prospects??? Like babygirl, your baby daddy is a dead beat and your kid isn't going to provide for herself for a very long time. Maybe instead of investing in hotpants invest in your future.
if she is remotely the slightest bit smart whatsoever, she did invest, without announcing her followers on social media. she doesn't owe anyone to plaster her financial situation and decisions online 😄
I haven't watched her in a while and only stumbled upon her thread just now so forgive me if this has already been answered but what happened to the clothing line? or boutique? Can't quite remember which one it was.
You are talking about Novem & Knight, ya they shut that business down. Much like most of the things that they do it never really is successful. Which confuses me because what exactly do they do and how are they able to live the life that they live? Jason does not contribute so he does not bring in money, Sam is the breadwinner.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

why are her pants always that high up? how many people on her wear pants up to their belly button!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Is she pregnant?? She looks it in the last pic unless she's randomly gained weight :S

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

lavieenrose wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:35 pm
Is she pregnant?? She looks it in the last pic unless she's randomly gained weight :S
No she is not pregnant.

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

jelly-slug wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:31 am
I feel like she would be a lot less insecure about her YouTube career if she had savings/investments. Other youtubers who are doing better financially don’t care much about their channel numbers and “the algorithm” as much as Sam.

I also think she’s not very financially savvy. All these procedures- microblading, lash extensions, weaves, wigs etc are not cheap. They really add up after a while. Not to mention having a baby to take care of.

Idk where Sam lives in England but the cost of living in/around London is very high as far as I understand :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For her and Indies sake I hope she gets them for free or discounted, I know inthefrow basically gets her hair, nails and facials done for three, I've seen people are insta with a third of her following get all those cosmetics procedures done for free/discounted, so sammi could if she hustled effectively

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

I don't think Sammi has invested her money, at least not wisely. She seems really worried about her career, plus Jason would have definitely made it known if they did, plus if she did she could use it to benefit her channel; start a series on how she invested her money, where to start. They shouldn't be renting at this point anymore, I wonder if they've considered moving to the outskirts or just outside London to get more value for money. Jason really needs to get back in the workforce, seems like he had a well paying job before becoming a fake photographer and would allow sammi to be a little more creative with her content since she won't have to be so focused on her numbers.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

When has Sam worried about her career? People keep saying on here that she complains about her subscriber account and I was just confused.

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

David2re12 wrote:When has Sam worried about her career? People keep saying on here that she complains about her subscriber account and I was just confused.
She hasn’t complained about low subs directly but I think people have picked up on her attitude/frustrations. She made several comments in vids about YouTube numbers, how frustrated she is with the algorithm, etc. She also talked about this before on two podcasts (one of them was Estee’s from essiebutton and another called Dreamer’s Disease).

Plus her general demeanor/lack of direction lately points to her frustration with lack of views and low sub count.

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

She has openly tweeted and insta stories about algorithms and not getting views.
If you look at her videos her views, likes etc are really low for her subscriber count.

She has and is definitely declining. I don’t watch her videos anymore because I feel like I’m watching someone with no sense of who they are on the precipice of a breakdown......

I also find the happy family schtick annoying because no one is that happy when they have an out of work, unhelpful, co-parent.

tea_slut_xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tea_slut_xo »

Honestly, she should have been smarter with her money... she's only worried about her channel because she hasn't been making wise investments. If she invested her money or had savings to fall back on like other youtubers who have been able to branch out and expand their horizons outside of the one platforms.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Didn't Yanin and her bf purchase a home at 22?? That girl seems lazy to me and by no means does the same or near the numbers Sam does but idk what her bf does yet Sam got to her peak and did nothing with her money knowing that they wanted a child.. Sam and Jason are just weird

Sent by my nosey fingers

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Here is her new video what do ya'll think?

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

I think she should learn to close her damn mouth for photographs.

What do YOU think, David?

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

I’m about half way through the video and I keep getting distracted by her ear. Is that a piercing or a scar??

ImageImage

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Brigante wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am
I think she should learn to close her damn mouth for photographs.

What do YOU think, David?
It's hard to get through the video because I find it boring.

Elisa_
Learner
Learner

Post by Elisa_ »

She sure gained some weight and doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Good for her!

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

David2re12 wrote:Here is her new video what do ya'll think?
Says she wants to show off the products she’s been using since cutting her hair because she has changed her routine. Starts off with a primer saying „I‘ve never used this one before, this is the Dior Blabla“. Where’s the logic in this??

Then I hate her editing style. She always cuts mid sentence which makes it very uneasy to listen to. But then she leaves really unnecessary things in like her phone going off.
Also I hate how far away she’s from the camera while doing her make up. You could barely see anything.

This video was so amateur..

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

PowderGirl wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:06 pm
David2re12 wrote:Here is her new video what do ya'll think?
Says she wants to show off the products she’s been using since cutting her hair because she has changed her routine. Starts off with a primer saying „I‘ve never used this one before, this is the Dior Blabla“. Where’s the logic in this??

Then I hate her editing style. She always cuts mid sentence which makes it very uneasy to listen to. But then she leaves really unnecessary things in like her phone going off.
Also I hate how far away she’s from the camera while doing her make up. You could barely see anything.

This video was so amateur..
I mean, primer is not something that would change with someone’s hair color, so not really that big a deal. But I get your point.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

loveherhateher wrote: I mean, primer is not something that would change with someone’s hair color, so not really that big a deal. But I get your point.
I feel like nothing in her routine changed since she does really basic make up and was already blonde before so no big change when it comes to lip colour/ blush. I guess that’s why I thought this video was basically pointless

Post by Guest »

I feel like her hair looks a bit weird now it's starting to grow out. The buzzcut only really works when it's freshly done and closely shaven

Return to “BeautyCrush”