Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by triptocaine »

heretosipthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm
I watched Irenes new video on her channel that features gabbie.
And i'm probably in the minority here, but i really like Irene. Her first video on her channel was quite good, she's quite funny and i think she's really pretty, especially in her new video. But holy heck Gabbie ruins so much of Irene.
I feel like Gabbie is jealous of every girl she is ever around and because of that, always tries to ruin their videos and posts so she can feel better about herself.
It's insanely annoying and i hope Irene posts more solo stuff because when she is away from Gabbie she's quite likeable.
Same thoughts here ! I didnt care about Irene that much (i just restarted "watching" gabbie now lmao) but I think her videos on her own are fun to watch, and she actually gave tips while she was cooking etc. So i really liked her video !
But gabbie really annoyed me, im being nitpicky i know but i HATED the fact that she kept eating stuff on the side while Irene was making the sandwich ?
Sorry for my bad english

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

F7EEB774-0E93-4698-A734-2F214C04ECCB.png
A continuation of the vagueposting :roll: if this is about the teen choice award nom, ha! We’re not jealous hon, no ones jealous, we’re all questioning the TCA’s judgement by nomming you. You haven’t been funny since you stopped stealing other peoples jokes, and even then it was touch and go since your delivery is like having a brick dropped on your toes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

bagelslut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm
lostintheabyss wrote:
bagelslut wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 pm
hungreeandhornee wrote:
gaychickennugget wrote:Am I crazy or does this not even really look like Gabbie? Her Crest white teeth are obviously facetuned to be brighter which is whatever, but her entire facial dimensions and eyes look so wrong to me. I think she nipped in her jawline and did some kind of work under/with her eyes. She looks like a bad wax figure. It's so uncanny valley.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I was just looking at this photo. Looking at her face more closely she does look a bit different.
I don’t think she’s had any work done. It’s all facetune. The original pic must have had her looking like the sun-damaged leathery handbag she normally is so she probably decided to “clean it up” a bit. Didn’t someone mention in the previous thread that her eyes looked incredibly sun-damaged and wrinkled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah sorry, when I said "work" I was implying she used facetune. I feel like she'd fix her nose before she did anything like get facial fillers or botox. She's pretty cheap after all, despite the money she just spent on her house. Why pay for procedures when you can just edit yourself into what you want to be?
And I remember someone saying that a few days ago. She does have terribly wrinkly undereyes, but it's getting worse the more she lays out in the sun without any kind of protection. A true idiot.

what video is your signature from?
It's from Gabbie's vlog channel, video is "MY TRIP TO THE GYNECOLOGIST".
For context, Erin's now-fiance cheated on her and people were sending her baked goods in sympathy. Gabbie was excited about the free food so she started chanting/celebrating "Erin got cheated on" while everyone else kind of awkwardly looked on. Erin's face says it all.
I like to have it as my signature because whenever Gabbie reads this thread (which she totally does), she has to see it and remember she was a shitty friend. And that's why she deserves to be out of the VS now. Image
Wow he cheated!? Wtf. I'm honestly so shocked that Erin would marry such a piece of trash. So sad.
And Gabbie is the type of person who gets off when her friend's boyfriends cheat but acts like she's supportive and upset over it.
Last edited by inexhaustible on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm
F7EEB774-0E93-4698-A734-2F214C04ECCB.png

A continuation of the vagueposting :roll: if this is about the teen choice award nom, ha! We’re not jealous hon, no ones jealous, we’re all questioning the TCA’s judgement by nomming you. You haven’t been funny since you stopped stealing other peoples jokes, and even then it was touch and go since your delivery is like having a brick dropped on your toes.
Smfh she's at bitch eating crackers levels with me. No one is jealous of you, silly heifer. Say delusional tho!

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

It's quite impressive how delusional she is. She thinks she's a famous celebrity with many incredible talents. She can sing, she can dance, she's an actress, comedian, and an ~influencer (god, I hate that word). Everyone is soooo jealous of her.

Some people just aren't meant to be famous in any way, shape, or form. GH is one of those people.
She's greedy with money unless it comes to her looks and music videos.
I watched 3 of them and I am really not a fan. Even if I didn't dislike her, I would've said that her voice sounds bad. The faces she makes in them are something else.

Also, I don't know if this was discussed here already- The video titled "My Parents Tried to Make Me Have Their Baby" with "this is dark..." on the thumbnail. Is she struggling for content that bad? What a whack job thing to state that like it's a fact. Everyone clickbaits but this is beyond.

She's gonna be depressed as hell living in that huge house all alone. Moving from a tiny apartment into a McMansion. That house doesn't even suit her. She tries to act like she's a cool girl and so unique yet she picked out the most generic, boring, no personality looking house.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

bagelslut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm
lostintheabyss wrote:
bagelslut wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 pm
hungreeandhornee wrote:
gaychickennugget wrote:Am I crazy or does this not even really look like Gabbie? Her Crest white teeth are obviously facetuned to be brighter which is whatever, but her entire facial dimensions and eyes look so wrong to me. I think she nipped in her jawline and did some kind of work under/with her eyes. She looks like a bad wax figure. It's so uncanny valley. Image

I was just looking at this photo. Looking at her face more closely she does look a bit different.
I don’t think she’s had any work done. It’s all facetune. The original pic must have had her looking like the sun-damaged leathery handbag she normally is so she probably decided to “clean it up” a bit. Didn’t someone mention in the previous thread that her eyes looked incredibly sun-damaged and wrinkled?

Oh yeah sorry, when I said "work" I was implying she used facetune. I feel like she'd fix her nose before she did anything like get facial fillers or botox. She's pretty cheap after all, despite the money she just spent on her house. Why pay for procedures when you can just edit yourself into what you want to be?
And I remember someone saying that a few days ago. She does have terribly wrinkly undereyes, but it's getting worse the more she lays out in the sun without any kind of protection. A true idiot.

what video is your signature from?
It's from Gabbie's vlog channel, video is "MY TRIP TO THE GYNECOLOGIST".
For context, Erin's now-fiance cheated on her and people were sending her baked goods in sympathy. Gabbie was excited about the free food so she started chanting/celebrating "Erin got cheated on" while everyone else kind of awkwardly looked on. Erin's face says it all.
I like to have it as my signature because whenever Gabbie reads this thread (which she totally does), she has to see it and remember she was a shitty friend. And that's why she deserves to be out of the VS now. Image

That is absolutely disgusting and repugnant conduct on Gabbie's part. Being cheated on is one of the worst emotional torments you can experience - I would imagine if it's your fiancé it's even worse. And she is gleefully chanting about it, for any reason, even as a joke? I am stunned. She is so unpleasant and self-involved. I hadn't seen such an obvious expression until reading your comment. I think she gets jealous of other girls and it spurts out in weird unpleasant ways.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

heretosipthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm

I feel like Gabbie is jealous of every girl she is ever around and because of that, always tries to ruin their videos and posts so she can feel better about herself.
Lol. I just wrote almost exactly the same thing and then the next comment I read is this haha. Totally agree.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Spencer is just straight up posting pics and videos with them together. It’s honestly just so funny how Gabbie’s trying to deny their relationship

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

This bitch does not know what vocal rest means, but given her ego, I’d be surprised if she could shut up for more than twenty minutes.

Like, if you have info to give, you know you can just type it out, right? Ig stories has that feature, I know you know how to use it. Just do everyone around you a favor and shut tf up for once.

(Also, wonder what excuse she’ll use this time for her inevitable shitty singing. There’s only so long you can blame the sound guys before they’ll snap and expose your ass)

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Doublepost, but I’ve been trying to figure out how Gabbie fucked up so badly on cool tones vs warm tones in her house tour video. It’s been on the tip of my tongue but I finally may have figured it out:

She’s mistaking natural light and general brightness for warmth.

And she probably thinks artificial lights and dark rooms equal coldness.

Holy shit. I hope to god she isn’t this stupid, but it’s the only thing I can come up with to justify her mixing the two up so hard. Whenever she tries to look smart and knowledgeable, she just comes off as the dumbest piece of shit on the planet from the moment she opens her mouth, and it’s hurting my brain.

Meg4756
Learner
Learner

Post by Meg4756 »

So first time poster, but I guess Gabbie just annoys me that much.
Something that really got me in her house tour is she keeps going on about how much she LOVES how unique her house is, and how all new builds look the same but her house literally looks like so many other YouTuber houses? Just off the top of my head Jenna Marbles, James Charles, and LaurDIY all have super similar houses. And that'd be fine if she wasn't trying SO hard to be "different".
Also at the beginning where she's in the foyer you can see on the corner farthest from her that the trim doesn't match up at all so definitely super shoddy work.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

IKnowTooMuch wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:20 am
Onelongfurby wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 pm
Regardless if that house has hidden flaws or not, the house is still so shitty. I was (rather stupidly) expecting more from her months and months of house hunting, but then again she has self-admitted shitty taste (the only negative trait she’ll cop to having, now that I think about it...) so what was I expecting. I’m still ready for that “previous house owners scammed me” video, since she takes any excuse to be a victim.

Lol I'm sorry, what kind of entitled, snobby brat do you have to be to consider that beautiful house "shitty"...? Mind sharing photos of YOUR house? Or more likely, apartment? That house is beautiful. And even if you hate Gabbie with a burning passion, even if the house style is not your taste... you objectively cannot deny that it is a nice house. That's not subjective.
The actual nerve of the people who can sit back in their Ikea chairs at their Ikea desks in their roommate-having apartments to call THAT house shitty, I can't.
Loving that self drag considering your favorite yellow ikea chair and other ikea furniture. Nothing wrong with ikea btw, not everyone can afford to buy a 15,000 dollar cloud sofa and other expensive furniture from Restoration Hardware. How the fuck are you gonna come after people who live in apartments when your millionaire ass has lived in that dingy shit hole for years and just now decided to buy an oversized McMansion when you had money to do so long ago? Most people don't have a choice and that's why they live in tiny apartments. The difference between you and them is that they work their asses off at real jobs. Filming yourself cleaning out your car and apartment is not a job. Bitching and complaining in your videos is not work. Pretending that you're a great singer is also not a job nor a career and in 4 years max, YouTube will be a thing of the past and people will move on to someone and something else.

My house isn't a mansion. It's a cute 3 bedroom 2 bathroom in pristine condition with a finished basement and an adorable fenced backyard. I don't have a mortgage because I didn't purchase a home that I could not afford. Unlike Gabbie and other YTbers, a lot of people don't live beyond their means. Don't worry, you're gonna end up like GlitterForever17 once you realize you're way in over your head with the mortgage payments, property taxes, insane bills for cooling such a huge space, etc. Everything adds up. Especially when you live in such a crazy expensive city.

It's obvious this account is Gabbie because it was created years ago and only has a handful of posts. Decided to come out of the woodwork because we hit a nerve with your ugly, white, no personality having ass house?

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

SOMEBODY got TRIGGERED. I think we all collectively agree that house ain’t shit.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

IKnowTooMuch wrote:
Onelongfurby wrote:
Regardless if that house has hidden flaws or not, the house is still so shitty. I was (rather stupidly) expecting more from her months and months of house hunting, but then again she has self-admitted shitty taste (the only negative trait she’ll cop to having, now that I think about it...) so what was I expecting. I’m still ready for that “previous house owners scammed me” video, since she takes any excuse to be a victim.

Lol I'm sorry, what kind of entitled, snobby brat do you have to be to consider that beautiful house "shitty"...? Mind sharing photos of YOUR house? Or more likely, apartment? That house is beautiful. And even if you hate Gabbie with a burning passion, even if the house style is not your taste... you objectively cannot deny that it is a nice house. That's not subjective.
The actual nerve of the people who can sit back in their Ikea chairs at their Ikea desks in their roommate-having apartments to call THAT house shitty, I can't.

Glad to know my post from a couple pages back hit a fucking nerve, Gabbie, but your choice in houses is ass in so many ways. Like other people have pointed out, it’s shoddily built, it looks like every other McMansion out there, it’s way too big for you, if you have kids (which you fucking shouldn’t btw, you’re way too egotistical and everything has to revolve around you, those kids are gonna be five hundred shades of fucked up) then having your bedroom on another floor than them is a really bad idea, the floorplan sucks, your living room is basically a hallway, and overall you participated in the desecration of what was probably a beautiful house before whatever remodeler guy came in and ruined it.

Oh, and you don’t have ghosts, you’re just fishing for attention again, like you always do. Any ghost would take one look at you and your attitude and leave straight away. Haunting you would be more torturous to the ghost than to you.

Anyway, Gabs, it’s a shit house, and don’t come crying to us when you’re finally smacked in the face with that fact. If I ever see a “I got scammed with this house” video Im flying down there and lecturing you until your ears go numb, got it? Just accept the fact that you have the worst taste, the WORST, and shut the absolute fuck up.

Oh, and stop posting nudes, no one wants to see that badly facetuned shit.

Post by Guest »

Honestly, the design of the house would be perfect for someone I know, they once told me they want to live in a big house and have their office downstairs for thier client's therapy sessions
They expressed how they didn't want to get married and would prefer to have a houspe for themselves along with other plans that'll make this post too long "^^

I bit they would love to live in a house like this, I'm not sure about the 2.5 m tho... It seems to expensive for this house

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

He’s also with her at Vidcon lol.
Sorry for bringing him up all the time but it just makes no sense to me how she’s denying it?? Like all her stans know who he is this isn’t some big ass scandal Gabbie. I would honestly feel so much better (if not annoyed) if you just admit the relationship was an excuse for the ep.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

This bitch REALLY waited until the last minute to upload her video?! Despite knowing about this weeks in advance and having the option to schedule the upload or put it up early like last week’s video?!

Wow. Some people really don’t deserve to be famous, that’s for fucking sure.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

inexhaustible wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:24 am
IKnowTooMuch wrote:
Onelongfurby wrote:

My house isn't a mansion. It's a cute 3 bedroom 2 bathroom in pristine condition with a finished basement and an adorable fenced backyard. I don't have a mortgage because I didn't purchase a home that I could not afford. Unlike Gabbie and other YTbers, a lot of people don't live beyond their means. Don't worry, you're gonna end up like GlitterForever17 once you realize you're way in over your head with the mortgage payments, property taxes, insane bills for cooling such a huge space, etc. Everything adds up. Especially when you live in such a crazy expensive city.
its actual smarter to get a mortgage on your home considering you earn more money off the interest being earned on the investment than you spend on a mortgage (if you have good credit it should be around a 4/4.5 percent rate average rate of return on investments is usually higher) so hopefully gabbie has good financial advisors that explained that to her.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

IKnowTooMuch wrote:
Onelongfurby wrote:

I feel personally attacked by the Ikea comment. :rofl: All my furniture is from Ashley's or Living Space, but Ikea is the bomb. And pretty good quality for what you get! I still have a 15-year-old Ikea desk in storage in good condition despite being a little shit as a kid/teenager.

Also, I feel the aesthetic is fine for Gabbie, but I agree. It is a shitty overpriced house that will have a lot of problems sooner than later. Especially for a first-time homeowner with Gabbie's track record. Hell, the expensive appliances are already broken. That should tell you something, girl.

sto
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sto »

Did anyone watch the livestream of the mental health panel she was part of at vidcon earlier today? Apparently right after in ended, the panelists were grouping together to take a selfie and I guess Gabbie was feeling like she wasn't getting enough attention or something so she started twerking and shaking her ass at the audience. Like, really, Gabbie? After a panel about mental health you needed to do this? Dan Howell's reaction in this pic is priceless, lol.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”