Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Her shoes will probably end up just looking like Killstar stuff which is also vegan leather, a bit pricey but not extreme.

Vegan doc martens are great quality and very worth the price

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkA

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by picklerick »

She claimed they’ll be made from quality materials and I think I saw her say they’ll start at $75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by mellbell220011 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Her shoes will probably end up just looking like Killstar stuff which is also vegan leather, a bit pricey but not extreme.

Vegan doc martens are great quality and very worth the price

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkA
Agreed. I buy alot of killstar items including shoes. Decent price , free express shipping on my bulk orders AND good quality. I will stick to that !

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 am
I actually really like the Slayer boots they keep showing, but I can only guess they'll be hundreds of dollars that I'm not willing to spend on shoes lmao
This thread has been dead for a bit but the shoes just launched and for a cool $360 those boots could be yours! Honestly I had thought $200 would be the highest they’d be. It’ll be interesting to see how successful this is as I don’t feel thats at all accessible for her fan base.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

I have a feeling she will close her makeup line and concentrate on the shoe line. I know the KVD brand still hits sales ( not as successful as in the past) but with the shoe like up and running, the cosmetics side may shut down ...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I looked at the site and was like "okay, nope!" Definitely not paying that much for them lmao. I figured $200 too and that would have been pushing it for me but I might have bought them at that price.

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

I don't think the make-up brand will hold, I mean her Fetish palette which was LE for the holidays in 2018 is still in my local Sephora at less than half the price it went for last year with no mention of it being discounted. She shot herself in the foot with expressing her controversial opinions on social media and I don't think her shoe line will fare well in time either.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

Actually you may be right about the line closing, the past few years hasn’t been great for kvdbeauty. Also noticing she’s focusing more on tattooing again in the past year so its possible she’s refocusing on that business even if it is just for marketing or appearances sake.

I’m hoping for some cheaper versions of most of the shoes to pop up on dollskill or killstar at some stage I feel it’s inevitable they’ll be remade.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Pok wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 am
Actually you may be right about the line closing, the past few years hasn’t been great for kvdbeauty. Also noticing she’s focusing more on tattooing again in the past year so its possible she’s refocusing on that business even if it is just for marketing or appearances sake.

I’m hoping for some cheaper versions of most of the shoes to pop up on dollskill or killstar at some stage I feel it’s inevitable they’ll be remade.
Kat Von D married a GANG member, Rafael Reyes

Lets read up about him

Rafael Reyes admitted to abandoning his daughter after she was sexually abused as a child by his own friends and blaming her for it.

Q: Your 2011 book, Living Dangerously, is also seeing new life at the art show. What does the book mean to you now?

A: I can’t even read that book no more; I can’t even look at it. I’m proud of it, but it’s just a hard read for me, because it reminds me of the time that [had] a lot of hurt. Even the music is sometimes hard to sing. It’s a lot of hurt, every time I got to sing those fucking songs like “Love Is the Enemy,” “Friends Are Poison,” even “Young Gods” [where I say,] “Deceived by my own so they could fuck my daughter.” I’m talking about the guys that were supposed to be my friends. We were supposed to be having each other’s back, and they were fucking my daughter. I just finally saw my daughter a couple of days ago; I hadn’t seen her in four years because of what she did to me and how she hurt me and betrayed me.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/j ... -isnt-over

In an interview from 2018 it says:

“This album was me finding a way to cope with the things that were happening with my life at that moment,” he said, referring to, among other things, an estrangement from his now 21-year-old daughter that still stings.

The book he’s talking about was published in 2011. If you also consider the time it took to write the book, the daughter would be around 13 years old when the incident happened. Rafael Reyes talks about how “she betrayed him by having sex with his friends”, when in reality his shitty pedo friends took advantage of his child, his 13 year old daughter and instead of making sure to care for his daughter after being traumatised and abused he ABANDONS her and blames her for it.

Rafael Reyes is pure garbage.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:37 am
Pok wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 am

Kat Von D married a GANG member, Rafael Reyes

Lets read up about him

Rafael Reyes admitted to abandoning his daughter after she was sexually abused as a child by his own friends and blaming her for it.

Q: Your 2011 book, Living Dangerously, is also seeing new life at the art show. What does the book mean to you now?

A: I can’t even read that book no more; I can’t even look at it. I’m proud of it, but it’s just a hard read for me, because it reminds me of the time that [had] a lot of hurt. Even the music is sometimes hard to sing. It’s a lot of hurt, every time I got to sing those fucking songs like “Love Is the Enemy,” “Friends Are Poison,” even “Young Gods” [where I say,] “Deceived by my own so they could fuck my daughter.” I’m talking about the guys that were supposed to be my friends. We were supposed to be having each other’s back, and they were fucking my daughter. I just finally saw my daughter a couple of days ago; I hadn’t seen her in four years because of what she did to me and how she hurt me and betrayed me.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/j ... -isnt-over

In an interview from 2018 it says:

“This album was me finding a way to cope with the things that were happening with my life at that moment,” he said, referring to, among other things, an estrangement from his now 21-year-old daughter that still stings.

The book he’s talking about was published in 2011. If you also consider the time it took to write the book, the daughter would be around 13 years old when the incident happened. Rafael Reyes talks about how “she betrayed him by having sex with his friends”, when in reality his shitty pedo friends took advantage of his child, his 13 year old daughter and instead of making sure to care for his daughter after being traumatised and abused he ABANDONS her and blames her for it.

Rafael Reyes is pure garbage.

Yes I am aware he is pure garbage as is Kat that’s why I’m on this thread; I do not understand why you quoted me for your comment.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

POK I quoted you cause you indicated that you were purchasing KatVonDs merch.
I wouldnt give her a penny with who shes married to.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

They said they were hoping to buy knockoffs, not KVD shit

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Today bitch and her dead beat husband need to go away

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Her blacked out arm looks gross, it’ll look like garbage when it starts to fade too.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I've never been a fan of the blackout tattoos. I feel like she did that because she had too many tattoos that had to do with ex-boyfriends and it was easier to do that than cover them all up with something else :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:57 am
I've never been a fan of the blackout tattoos. I feel like she did that because she had too many tattoos that had to do with ex-boyfriends and it was easier to do that than cover them all up with something else :rofl:
Me neither, it’s also another attempt at her trying to be edgy and relatable to her husband, y’know since her “music career” never took off :rofl:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

So with her new shoe line coming, do you guys think she will be retiring her makeup brand?

I’ve noticed her makeup going on clearance and discounted heavily on sephora, so maybe she’s trying to clear out her stock and start over?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She would probably be wise to do that - I don't know anyone who buys her makeup anymore. It seems like her website is constantly having sales too, and they very rarely ever had them before!

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I don’t think it’s really up to her, I doubt she has anywhere near full control of the company. I do see tptb shuttering the company eventually, seems like it’s not making money and they could be filling that spot with another powerhouse like Fenty.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:42 am
POK I quoted you cause you indicated that you were purchasing KatVonDs merch.
I wouldnt give her a penny with who shes married to.
Forgive me, but I didn’t say that at all. Read my comment and you’ll see I was infact not giving her any money I was simply hoping the shoes would get knocked off by a brand with a better price range than hers, go a few pages back on this thread and you’ll see I am no supporter of hers or her husband. And frankly I dislike her for more reasons than her husband, Kat has her own past and is more problematic than the man she had a shotgun wedding with. So please don’t insult me by saying I would support her in anyway.

Return to “Kat Von D”