Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by SassyB »

wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote: what's surprising to me is how educated he is and how he let it go to waste, He's the one who got Ayesha her previous job or that's where they met, but they are in the same field of of work, or were loll... but he is thoroughly educated holding a bachelors and a masters and he just acts so dumb lol but lets just say it is quite obvious why Ayesha is running after him and it isn't for his loooook$$ LOL
I was curious about his work and what he did. So what field is he in??
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?
Nikkah in NY seemed lavish. Must have $$ to pull that off in this current economy
And seems like she is getting all designer bridals
they're both in healthcare admin field, he on the other hand is up there and holds a high position in operations I believe.

.. obviously his side hustle is his clothing brand as well, idk how well that is going though. but I am sure his family payed for nikkah or did most of the paying.. as far as her clothes go, I am sure he provided that for her as well, and if not she has a nice position in healthcare admin as well cause of him so I wouldn't be surprised if she could buy those clothes herself. from what I know she is from Jamaica so no not $$ lol
He’s crazy short, and has been desperately trying to get insta-fame for years now.

Post by Guest »

SassyB wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:41 pm
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote: what's surprising to me is how educated he is and how he let it go to waste, He's the one who got Ayesha her previous job or that's where they met, but they are in the same field of of work, or were loll... but he is thoroughly educated holding a bachelors and a masters and he just acts so dumb lol but lets just say it is quite obvious why Ayesha is running after him and it isn't for his loooook$$ LOL
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?
Nikkah in NY seemed lavish. Must have $$ to pull that off in this current economy
they're both in healthcare admin field, he on the other hand is up there and holds a high position in operations I believe.

.. obviously his side hustle is his clothing brand as well, idk how well that is going though. but I am sure his family payed for nikkah or did most of the paying.. as far as her clothes go, I am sure he provided that for her as well, and if not she has a nice position in healthcare admin as well cause of him so I wouldn't be surprised if she could buy those clothes herself. from what I know she is from Jamaica so no not $$ lol
He’s crazy short, and has been desperately trying to get insta-fame for years now.
sorry what are their username @? curious to knowwho they are and see if he’s really all that lol

Post by Guest »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm
SassyB wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

sorry what are their username @? curious to knowwho they are and see if he’s really all that lol
Remoknows and ayes__ha

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

wowhow34 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm
shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:53 pm
0121truthseeker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 am
shade110 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:39 pm
A65DAFF2-E0FF-4A91-A6B2-AFA529299AC4.png
she just posted this on her story. i’m surprised she used “alhamdulillah” since she’s so hush hush about religion 😂

Which Instagrammer is this please
it’s @hirashayk
I am 100 percent sure she was cheating, she herself is like 25 years old and the guy she was dating before getting engaged recently turned 22, I mean of course he wasn't gonna commit....
what's her ex instagram handle? I don't think hira is 25. Once her or Alishba posted their birth year as 1996?

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wowhow34 »

missvickies wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 am
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
shade110 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:39 pm
A65DAFF2-E0FF-4A91-A6B2-AFA529299AC4.png
she just posted this on her story. i’m surprised she used “alhamdulillah” since she’s so hush hush about religion 😂

it’s @hirashayk
I am 100 percent sure she was cheating, she herself is like 25 years old and the guy she was dating before getting engaged recently turned 22, I mean of course he wasn't gonna commit....
what's her ex instagram handle? I don't think hira is 25. Once her or Alishba posted their birth year as 1996?
I know people who know them personally and they are definitely not born in 1996, neither do they look it looool Uzayr_j

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm
SassyB wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

oh he is definitely not all that lolll neither of them are haha

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by Seeees123 »

wowhow34 wrote:
missvickies wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
I know people who know them personally and they are definitely not born in 1996, neither do they look it looool Uzayr_j
She played him really dirty lol. So embarrassing. And her new man is not gonna last long, even after grtting married. They are too messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

How do these asian girls get away with all of this????? Getting with married men wearing extremely explicit clothes ect I’m actually baffled do they not have parents?

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 »

Seeees123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:29 am
wowhow34 wrote:
missvickies wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
She played him really dirty lol. So embarrassing. And her new man is not gonna last long, even after grtting married. They are too messed up

oh they will definitely not last, I hate to say it and I am all for If you find the one don't wait get married type shit but I don't even think they got to know each other the engagement won't last for too long I know it.

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x »

KittyChris123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am
How do these asian girls get away with all of this????? Getting with married men wearing extremely explicit clothes ect I’m actually baffled do they not have parents?

My thoughts exactly!!

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x »

Does anyone else think modest st looks different??

She’s looking very vibrant. But of botox and filler springs to mind!!

Rabz113
Talker
Talker

Post by Rabz113 »

K11x wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:37 am
Does anyone else think modest st looks different??

She’s looking very vibrant. But of botox and filler springs to mind!!
I do believe itd the retinol shes using. Thats making her get that youth look.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

K11x wrote:
KittyChris123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

My thoughts exactly!!
I can’t even leave the house with my jeans rolled up too high and my shirts too short and these girls are having whole ass boyfriends openly and wearing such revealing clothes. It makes me think they don’t have traditional parents at all. They have very westernised parents who are not religious at all. I can’t see my Muslim dad from back home letting me do those things ever

Rabz113
Talker
Talker

Post by Rabz113 »

Seriously guys does anybody knows this dumb ugly balloon lips bitch?
Shes sooo secretive! Wtf she keeping lieing about her skincare. clearly we all know now. Your cousin helped you to lighten your skin. Stop referring back to kiels bitch you were dark skinned before. Just admit it you used pakistani mixture. I'm not bothered if she did just be honest on your recent skincare as we all like how its clear. Gosh shes soooo stuck up she an averge looking pakistani.

Post by Guest »

Are you referring to whitening injections?
Bleaching face is very common and alot of people do it. Its not always for whiter skin but to lighten the hair on the face for cleaner makeup look or just to give a face cleaner look
Bleaching doesnt have a long lasting affect. It gives your skin a shine but doesnt change pigmentation that quick
If there are any aestheticians here, feel free to chime in

Not saying its the most healthiest thing to do

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

Acrobat wrote:Are you referring to whitening injections?
Bleaching face is very common and alot of people do it. Its not always for whiter skin but to lighten the hair on the face for cleaner makeup look or just to give a face cleaner look
Bleaching doesnt have a long lasting affect. It gives your skin a shine but doesnt change pigmentation that quick
If there are any aestheticians here, feel free to chime in

Not saying its the most healthiest thing to do
I’m very light skin naturally and Pakistani. But I bleach the hair / peach fuzz on my face because I have black hair it shows up a LOT. Imagine light skin and black hair it stands out a lot. So I use creme bleach to lighten the excess dark hair. The Jolson creme bleach

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Rabz113 wrote:

Shes sooo secretive! Wtf she keeping lieing about her skincare. clearly we all know now. Your cousin helped you to lighten your skin. Stop referring back to kiels bitch you were dark skinned before. Just admit it you used pakistani mixture. I'm not bothered if she did just be honest on your recent skincare as we all like how its clear. Gosh shes soooo stuck up she an averge looking pakistani.
She's not even light though that's the colour a lot of Pakistani girls are, she looks like she's nc35

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

what is "pakistani mixture"?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Oh and that rabia girl has bought followers too. She has 17k "followers" but doesn't even get 1000 likes on a picture, she gets around 700-800 looool

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

mia94 wrote:
Rabz113 wrote:

She's not even light though that's the colour a lot of Pakistani girls are, she looks like she's nc35

My friend is NC 35 in the winter. I’m NC20

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”