Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:12 pm
Idfwu20 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm
curiousbyaccident wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Idfwu20 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:36 am
We're not talking about you, are we?

I just think it's tacky to lug around your expensive LV carry on with MORE expensive bags inside and not fly business/first.

But we all can agree to disagree.
No, I am talking about her and not me.

I don't think it is tacky to fly cattle and carry an expensive bag but of course we will agree to disagree.

We all should carry our expensive bags or cheap bags wherever we go without judgement :love2:
People (read: me) will assume she is rich since she can buy multiple expensive handbags, shoes, accessories in one Paris trip. Every youtuber I watch who don’t spend like her always fly business so 🤷‍♀️
If I have that kind of money I would never want to sit in economy class for 11+ hrs lol but that’s just me 😉
I too don't really understand how people can spend so much at one go regardless of their travel choices. And this is coming from someone who travels only biz/first. I can afford more than her but I can't do hauls like that.

lol k ...
:)

Re: LVlover cc

Post by Guest »

curiousbyaccident wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:12 pm
Idfwu20 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm
curiousbyaccident wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Idfwu20 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:36 am
We're not talking about you, are we?

I just think it's tacky to lug around your expensive LV carry on with MORE expensive bags inside and not fly business/first.

But we all can agree to disagree.
No, I am talking about her and not me.

I don't think it is tacky to fly cattle and carry an expensive bag but of course we will agree to disagree.

We all should carry our expensive bags or cheap bags wherever we go without judgement :love2:
People (read: me) will assume she is rich since she can buy multiple expensive handbags, shoes, accessories in one Paris trip. Every youtuber I watch who don’t spend like her always fly business so 🤷‍♀️
If I have that kind of money I would never want to sit in economy class for 11+ hrs lol but that’s just me 😉
I too don't really understand how people can spend so much at one go regardless of their travel choices. And this is coming from someone who travels only biz/first. I can afford more than her but I can't do hauls like that.
I think also, it's like why travel all around the world just to buy the exact same designer goods you can get back home (and in huge quantities)? Yes there may be a slight discount, but then you have the added stress of customs, packing charges, fear it may get lost, stolen, damaged.

curiousbyaccident
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by curiousbyaccident »

lightrain wrote:
I think also, it's like why travel all around the world just to buy the exact same designer goods you can get back home (and in huge quantities)? Yes there may be a slight discount, but then you have the added stress of customs, packing charges, fear it may get lost, stolen, damaged.
You are right and her latest video she said she didn't save anything significant. All that hassle not worth the tiny bit of savings.

It only works if you buy one bag, leave the bright ass box behind in the hotel, peel off all the stickers, hang shit on it, wrap those over priced silk rags they sell to idiots like us on the handles and use the bag on the flight back and not declare it. Did it with an exotic and I breezed right through. Helps if you have snacks in your bag. I pop in a banana or apple from the fruit basket in the airport lounge inside.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Not to mention she spent a good amount of her babymoon/honeymoon/vacation or whatever salivating over making appointments and visit the Hermes store in hopes of getting offered a bag. Her days were literally centered around whether or not she got an appointment. WTF! Did she even do any sightseeing other than the luxury stores?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Just wanted to chime in here because I can't stand this lady or Mel in Melbourne or (especially) Jerusha. There's just something so desperate about buying a ton of luxury goods and hauling them online. I'll occasionally watch part of a video just for the shock value, lol.

I did want to say that I don't think it's weird at all to fly coach with a LV carryon, especially if you're just going from the US to Europe. A premium economy ticket might cost $500-ish round trip whereas a business class ticket would be $2k plus...personally, I'd rather save the difference and use it for fun at my destination. The only exceptions to that reasoning for me is if the flight is 9 hours or longer or if I'm traveling for work and have to hit the ground ready for meetings.

Ysj2004
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ysj2004 »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 pm
I loved it when said she had saved for such a long time....ok hun! :rofl:
Charis saving money?! That's a good one, hahahahaha. :rofl:

Someone please tell her to stop making the same crazed expression for her thumbnails.

When she said she works from home to buy all this stuff and none of it was her husbands money, i was like what do you from home? Run a mexican drug cartel? Thats the only job I can think of that she could make enoug money from home for all those purchases :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

That new Birkin she got is dull and ugly. Sorry, not sorry. I will say I am biased as I don't get the hype for the Birkin or Kelly. They are expensive plain bags. Having said that....I have seen some in colors that give it more personality. The bag she picked up during her latest Paris trip is just plain old blah....

Post by Guest »

I suspect the adreanaline rush from the Paris haul has waned. She will have to go shopping again so possibly a big vlog sale is next.

Post by Guest »

Probably the worst bed set up I have ever seen.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Long time lurker but 1st timer poser! Hi everyone! 👋Did you see her latest Cartier unboxing? Was she really that surprised?

BPA_FREE_BOTTLE
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BPA_FREE_BOTTLE »

what an expensive p*ssy she got. not even that pretty. plastic face

liuqnart
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liuqnart »

pj_uk wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 am
Long time lurker but 1st timer poser! Hi everyone! 👋Did you see her latest Cartier unboxing? Was she really that surprised?
no, this woman is fake from inside out.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

I can’t stand her stupid facial expressions in her thumbnails. I’m not even subscribed to her, but her videos pop up since I look up bag reviews. She looks like a fish gasping out of water.

teeheehee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teeheehee »

pj_uk wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 am
No, because they went to Cartier together and she picked that out as 1 of 2 potentials that she wanted. He just went out and ordered it, that's all.

lamaspoohtah
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lamaspoohtah »

Hello, first time poster here! Of course she’s a mail order bride, but for all the $ she’s costing her husband, he could just get someone much better looking and maybe a bit smarter/more interesting. I don’t even think she’s a good fuck, but the hubby must be some kind of perv with weird kinks, like an asian fetish. I mean, who the hell on their right mind fetishizes a race? But then again, koreans are usually very beautiful, so he could have ordered an idol type of girl for himself.

So happy to see I’m not the only one who thinks she and her hauls are too many, like this girl is trying way too hard. 99% of the shit she buys is just ugly, tacky and completely lacking personality. Also, has anyone noted that she would never show her previous car, but now that she’s got a GLS, she’s showing it everywhere?

ETA: I find it so generous of her to have gotten her MIL a Graceful on one of her previous hauls and a Speedy, or something on the lower end (can’t remember what it was) after getting so many bags on the higher end (i.e., Petite malle and Capucines) all for herself. Isn’t she a sweetheart?

Post by Guest »

Who decorates their home based on responses from strangers watching their youtube videos????????

Arockiam1951
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Arockiam1951 »

What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.

Post by Guest »

She could have a replica bag company in China hence she only has to do a few hours of work online and rake in the dosh.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I wonder why she purchased a home that she clearly didn't love. Just seems counterintuitive. Since she loved the builder it seems it would have made more sense to just have them do a custom build. That way she wouldn't have had to remodel an entire home.

danitay
Talker
Talker

Post by danitay »

Arockiam1951 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:12 pm
What I don't get is where the money is coming from? Even if the husband is a doctor and they live in a low cost area, the expenses are out of control. The constant shopping (esp recent paris haul), the old house renovations, the new house purchase, the new house renovations etc. I also work in healthcare and I am in awe of this purchasing power.
Her husband is not just a doctor, he's also a co-founder of a company that provides telemedicine technology. I would imagine the business income plays a huge role.

Return to “LVlover cc”