Blair Walnuts

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Blair Walnuts

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes, he worked in real estate, but for his parents’ business. So he’s never really had to do anything on his own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by North »

Like most I found Blair through her Shane Dawson video. I thought she was kind of odd, but it was funny and enjoyable. But I only watched a couple more of her videos after that. I caught on real quick that her videos are clickbait titles, and have hardly anything to do with what the title references. Her dirty hotel one was the last one I bothered with, and I was annoyed by the end of it.

I also never knew until finding this thread today, that she’s rich. So her poor broke girl act was really throwing me off. She’d do things in her video and I’d wonder, “how can she afford all this if she’s poor?” It made no sense to me.

killingxspree7
Learner
Learner

Post by killingxspree7 »

Her crying poor then shopping at designers has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

That and when she said she's in two minds about boycotting the hotel of a really rich guy (Sultan of Brunei? I think) who is homophobic because he doesn't need the money anyway and the people that work there do?? Like do you understand basic economics and supply and demand. Why the fuck would you support him at all if you are pro-LGBTQI???

I've lost sooo much respect for her and unsubscribed.

She has a very likeable and funny personality and she's pretty but I think she's a bit 2 faced and not as dumb as she trolls. I think she also comes off as a bit lazy trying to be relatable like omg my house is so messy. Like wtf do you do all day? And maybe put some of that designer handbag money towards a cleaner.

Heidi1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heidi1990 »

The rent on a penthouse in Newcastle is around £1700 a month

Itmefortea
Learner
Learner

Post by Itmefortea »

killingxspree7 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:04 am
That and when she said she's in two minds about boycotting the hotel of a really rich guy (Sultan of Brunei? I think) who is homophobic because he doesn't need the money anyway and the people that work there do?? Like do you understand basic economics and supply and demand. Why the fuck would you support him at all if you are pro-LGBTQI???
When was that?

Also Nik totally works - yOuTuBe iS HiS jOb. At least, I'm assuming they are both just doing that now. I get so tired of hearing her call it a job and talking about how much work and time she puts into it -- I have no doubt that it's possible, I just think it's a weird thing to say. Like, I don't go into my boss's office every few days and complain about how hard I'm working?

Heidi1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heidi1990 »

Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:41 pm
I haven’t watched the majority of her videos since they’ve been in England, has she ever given any sort of reason for why they are there? What is Nik even doing all day? Is he working? If Nik is not working than its pretty insulting for her to think that her viewers are stupid enough to believe that they don’t have money if they move to England on a whim to fart around for 6 months and buy Dior handbags every other week. Her channel cannot be making much. Anyone here from the UK that can offer some insight on what a place like the one they’re renting would cost in the area they’re in? From what I’ve seen it looks very nice and modern. I’m just literally so confused when based off what I’ve seen on IG they haven’t done a single interesting thing over there.

84F1F287-D881-49AB-BB95-06729C1F5BB8.jpeg
this is their house and price I’m sure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

How far out in advance do you think her videos are filmed? She had a dig a Trump in her newest video, and wasn't someone just saying there's a picture of Nik with a MAGA hat? She has to be reading here, right? Blair, if you are, here's some creative criticism: While I agree with you on your outro about weight gain, I have to say these "eating like" videos would be much better if you did them for more than a day. Like you did with living below the poverty line or eating like Amberlyn. You won't feel the affects of the diet in just a day.

I think it's ridiculous to be all "Poor Me" when she has a $250 blender that she won't be able to use when she gets back from the states. I 100 percent getting quality kitchen appliances, but I don't think that applies when she's supposedly only living in the UK for 6 months.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

:scratch: I meant constructive not creative. I was dealing with a tedious call at work and trying to multitask. #mondays

bitesized94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bitesized94 »

Did anyone else catch her instagram stories where she was talking about wanting to be minimalist and how she hates being wasteful, and then posted a bunch of stories of her buying things and then got mad and super defensive that people called her out about buying more stuff, saying "people can change their minds" :rofl: she's just mad that people are catching onto her act of saying she acts/is a certain way then doing the exact opposite. also she posted something saying she went to a minimalist store and bought "a ton of stuff".. isn't that a little contradictory? :-?

lunaandcallie222
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaandcallie222 »

Ughhh why do her instagram posts bug me so much, she’s trying so hard with her stupid staged photos by the window it just comes off ridiculous and fake. She is trying so hard to play the part of an influencer but somehow is missing the mark of actually being one, idk if anyone knows how I feel.

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

He looks like a 40 year old try hard, Jason Nash-esque

Itmefortea
Learner
Learner

Post by Itmefortea »

Why are their Instagrams the same aEsThEtIc? Like, it's weird to me that they are trying to be one very feminine brand together.

summerloving123
Learner
Learner

Post by summerloving123 »

Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:26 pm
justreadinghere14 wrote:
Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:50 pm
justreadinghere14 wrote:Ok I am so unbelievably annoyed that she keeps calling herself chubby like girl what, you’re normal sized! She’s like what a size 4/6? I’m struggling to fit into an 8/10 dude (at least now, I used to be a size 20) so like what does she think about people larger then her?? Idk I’m just venting cause it keeps pissing me off

I agree that she’s not “chubby” at all, but it does seem like she’s put on quite a bit of weight in the last 6 months. I’d assume she’s a 6/8.

She might’ve put on weight but it still makes me feel like shot how she constantly calls herself gross and fat and I’m just like..... and yeah in that sponsored video I think it might’ve been like 3/4 (?) videos back she said she was a 6 and she looked good idk
No I totally get what you mean. She seems like her quirky shtick is basically just her insulting herself and making weird faces on Instagram so that she can play the “teehee I’m so ugly and so fat!” even though everyone knows that by society’s standards she’s attractive and has a nice body.

Based off the old weird ass videos and photos pre sugar daddy, she has “let herself go” a bit compared to how skinny and fit she was in those. But she still has a body that a good percentage of women in her age range would kill for.

It’s pretty obvious she’s just fishing for attention and “omg you think you’re fat/ugly?! I’d die to look like you” comments and DM’s.

She's def not fat but if you look at her IG and scroll down to like 2017 she was really skinny and fit, she's just average weight now but if she compares herself to her old body she's obviously going to feel "fat" because she's aware she's holding onto extra weight. I agree it's annoying how she has to constantly complain about it though, especially since it doesn't seem like she's doing much in terms of trying to lose weight (not that she needs to but if she really is that unhappy with her body maybe she should put some work in)

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

She just posted on twitter that she's "tired" of her dior saddle bag... Wtf why buy it if you know you're going to get tired of it? The main reason i refuse to buy designer is because I want to know it's something I'll use for years, it blows my mind when people buy something expensive just to get rid of it a few months later. Everyone in her replies are begging to buy it off her

Itmefortea
Learner
Learner

Post by Itmefortea »

She posted on YouTube about doing a competition to hire a video editor, where people would edit a clip (possibly of her) to enter to be hired. It like really irks me that she would devalue the time and work of another creative by asking them to do free work? Even if she doesn't use them for a video, she's going to lose out on potentially good people because people who value their time and skill, they won't enter a competition for a job.

She also is ignoring everyone who says it's a bad idea. She only replies to people who support the idea or suggest she take it a step further. Selective audience interaction to avoid conflict, like always.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

This dumb hoe said she’s going to be a fashion blogger. The same dumb bitch who is always complaining that she doesn’t know how to style anything and had all those styling videos looking for clothes. She’s so damn stupid. She knows nothing about fashion, obviously, just by looking at her. Dear lord. I hate when her shit pops up on my suggesteds for everything.

wifimaterial
Learner
Learner

Post by wifimaterial »

I don’t understand why she is trying to act like she is clueless about fashion and posing and her desire to be a fashion blogger is out of left field...wasn’t her old blog/identity bits by bee fashion related and full of pics of her?

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

I actually liked her new video about living in a penny

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

I actually liked her new video about living in a penny

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

One thing I do find really sad about her latest video is that she is with Demi, laughing and joking. Someone she considers to be her best friend.

For those who don't know, Demi recently went on a gossip website called tattle...something, anyway she made a fake account and made a thread raving about herself and just saying how amazing and pretty she was. That was sad enough, but then she went on to create threads bashing other YouTubers. One of these just so happened to be Blair. Her so-called "best friend". She was trying to turn people against her and take her down.
And I honestly think Blair has no idea.

Demi's IP address outed her in the end, so it was definitely her. And then she came on herself apologising and trying to say it was her younger brother posting the messages :roll: I know a lot of people don't like Blair but I think it's pretty shitty that she moved to England and is hanging out with Demi, featuring her in videos and has no idea that she was trying to ruin her career.

Return to “A-M”