TheGabbieShow Part 5

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by sunnygossip »

the layout of the kitchen/living room seems so cramped and closed off. i don't like it at all. her living room basically is a hallway.

also...why does everyone need to have a podcast?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

sunnygossip wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 pm

Oh, didn’t you know she’s the wonderful, amazing Gabbie who knows all, and we’d be lost if we didn’t know her opinions facts on everything in the world around us!!!!1!

For real though she’s just a self-important asshole who thinks everything she shits out in diamonds, including her literal shit. I don’t see the podcast lasting longer than six months, if that (or if it even becomes reality, knowing her track record for not delivering on shit. Remember the doc she was supposedly doing on homeless people that just so happened to coincide with the time period she was getting hate?). She’ll excuse it ending as her being “So BuSy!1!”—meanwhile she’s sitting on her couch doing nothing but reading messages from stans to boost her ego—but we all will know it’s really because it’ll get shit views, because who wants to listen to her talk about fuck all for an hour at a time besides her brainwashed stans?
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Of course good ol’ Gabbie is spending her Fourth of July volunteering. Still has to keep up that good girl image now that she has a mansion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:59 pm
sunnygossip wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 pm

Oh, didn’t you know she’s the wonderful, amazing Gabbie who knows all, and we’d be lost if we didn’t know her opinions facts on everything in the world around us!!!!1!

For real though she’s just a self-important asshole who thinks everything she shits out in diamonds, including her literal shit. I don’t see the podcast lasting longer than six months, if that (or if it even becomes reality, knowing her track record for not delivering on shit. Remember the doc she was supposedly doing on homeless people that just so happened to coincide with the time period she was getting hate?). She’ll excuse it ending as her being “So BuSy!1!”—meanwhile she’s sitting on her couch doing nothing but reading messages from stans to boost her ego—but we all will know it’s really because it’ll get shit views, because who wants to listen to her talk about fuck all for an hour at a time besides her brainwashed stans?
podcasts are also easy, low effort, and get big sponsorship money

everything gabbie does is for $$$

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

I don't know how many people watch Scotty and Jeff's podcast Nothin' Matters but in the most recent episode Scotty was talking about going on tour and how David's Views tour allowed him to preform live before he did his own tour. I never really got much into Scotty's music, just personally don't care for that type of music (though he's pretty good and original), and it really speaks levels on how Gabbie treats her music career versus Scotty. She like shoves it down people's throats and constantly talks about the album and how she'll tour and wants to open for Panic! whereas Scotty knows that he's not at that level in his career yet and took it slow by doing 20 min sets during the Views tour, did a tiny tour with Todd and a few other people, and now is doing a bigger tour while still keeping it pretty small compared to the tour going through Gabbie's head. Scotty seems to be doing the music because it's fun and he doesn't constantly tell his audience about his music and he can tell when it's too much. Gabbie seems to think because she went beyond most YouTuber music standards that she's going to go mainstream with her music, but she was just complaining about the music industry and how twisted it is last year (idk why record labels were reaching out to her after Out Loud when that song isn't even good on mainstream terms). Seems it went from being a creative space for her to a money maker because she knows her social media influence is dying out. I'm glad she's planning to do something with a tour and not just walk around stage doing random shit like a lot of other YouTubers do, but she's thinking really big way too soon.

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

She’s already ridiculous about ghosts, I can see her going insane in that empty old white house. Dear god more Irene nooo. I hate how gabby was begging for handouts from companies during that video, it makes me question if she can actually afford that house. Being poor is no excuse for obnoxiously demanding handouts fuck off gabby.

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg
Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

DallasTX wrote:She’s already ridiculous about ghosts, I can see her going insane in that empty old white house. Dear god more Irene nooo. I hate how gabby was begging for handouts from companies during that video, it makes me question if she can actually afford that house. Being poor is no excuse for obnoxiously demanding handouts fuck off gabby.
I hated those ‘asking companies for free things’ parts, too. Like the company is not responsible for the previous owner’s actions with their purchases. She didn’t purchase these things - she has no proof of purchase and no telling when they were bought. Earth to Gabbie: this would fall under your home warranty, if you even got one. I think it’s also rude to the previous owners (not that they’ll ever see this video) to talk crap about how their appliances don’t work. Plus, you don’t buy a house for the appliances. I know she was joking when she said she bought the house for the coffee maker, but still. Appliances are easily replaceable.

She talked about having parties there. Are we going to have a Ricegum repeat when people get drunk and trash her hallowed place or break her things?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Cghatoaura wrote:
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
I was also astounded at what she wore around these kids. Why not a nice pair of longer shorts and a plain t-shirt? She could still rock the bathing suit underneath if she thought they may go in the pool/get wet. If you notice, all the other adults (and even kids!) were wearing appropriate clothing (aka shirts) that covered their chests and stomachs. Hell, even a tank top would be better than a bikini top with a jean jacket. Plus, who wants to wear a jean jacket in the summer heat?

Also, that pose. Why the tongue Gabbie? Neither of the two kids had their tongues out. I would’ve loved to have heard what the parents were saying about her.

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

beachy wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
Cghatoaura wrote:4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg

I was also astounded at what she wore around these kids. Why not a nice pair of longer shorts and a plain t-shirt? She could still rock the bathing suit underneath if she thought they may go in the pool/get wet. If you notice, all the other adults (and even kids!) were wearing appropriate clothing (aka shirts) that covered their chests and stomachs. Hell, even a tank top would be better than a bikini top with a jean jacket. Plus, who wants to wear a jean jacket in the summer heat?

Also, that pose. Why the tongue Gabbie? Neither of the two kids had their tongues out. I would’ve loved to have heard what the parents were saying about her.
Dying at the jean jacket and bikini top combo :rofl:

The tongue is way too much.

In the same story she made some comment like, “watch my motherly instincts kick in as I save this baby from the fireworks.” As she goes and picks up a random (I don’t know) baby and walks away with it. ....which is also pretty weird, and I don’t think anyone thinks of her as “motherly”

Look in the mirror, pray for those instincts and re-dress yourself. Haha!

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

If these are her “mothering instincts”, I hope she’s never given foster children. Even if tomorrow she suddenly becomes ten times more mature and giving, there’s still no child that deserves the hell of living with her twenty four seven.

Especially in that house, there’s nothing there that strikes me as “child friendly”, and with how cramped it all is I’d expect a lot of stubbed toes.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

Cghatoaura wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am

wait im confused is the thing under her jacket not a bikini top? Honestly I have to side with Gabbie here because if someone told me I was wearing clothes that were too revealing around their child I would be forced to tell them to get a fucking life. Its the same as a guy wearing swim trunks with no tshirt. Unless she actually has her bare breasts or vag out there's no reason to be offended.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

God her boyfriend is just so punchable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

luciakitty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am
Cghatoaura wrote:

wait im confused is the thing under her jacket not a bikini top? Honestly I have to side with Gabbie here because if someone told me I was wearing clothes that were too revealing around their child I would be forced to tell them to get a fucking life. Its the same as a guy wearing swim trunks with no tshirt. Unless she actually has her bare breasts or vag out there's no reason to be offended.
Yeah well a guy walking around in swim trunks and no shirt would still be inappropriate at this event, she’s not at the beach/pool or getting wet. So your point does not stand.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

mwleigh6delete04 wrote:
luciakitty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am
Cghatoaura wrote:

Yeah well a guy walking around in swim trunks and no shirt would still be inappropriate at this event, she’s not at the beach/pool or getting wet. So your point does not stand.
100 percent agree! It's not like they were at a pool so it was completely inappropriate and unnecessary. She just wanted to show off her body to prove she is still "hot"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

someone made a new thread, but forgot to link it

here it is: viewtopic.php?f=597&t=36414

thanks "dad" :p

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

Sweet_Potato wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 pm
A 2m dollar house for your first real estate purchase seems like a bad move to me. There's nothing wrong with babysteps + if she was smarter she would've dipped into real estate more realistically as a plan B for her youtube channel. If I were her, I would've bought a nice town house, lived in and renovated it, then flipped it and purchased something bigger, ect. It's a good way to test the waters because when purchasing a house you're your own landlord!! There's so much more in taking care of house that an apartment. She didn't even know about changing air filters, a house is like a person and with age they need more tlc. It seems like she's trying to buy a seat at the table with this one. 5b/5bth with no kids or husband or relatives that visit (seems she's the one always flying out) is a stretch.

Also, sidenote, I'm sick of these youtubers portraying this sort of thing to their young followers. I'm trying to dabble in real estate myself, and there are BEAUTIFUL houses for 100k or 200k, you don't need millions to live in/make a nice home. This idea that living in a stacked neighborhood with a replica house is so boring an overdone. They all look the same and have no stand out qualities. Plus, I doubt Gabbie is the type to get hands dirty in order to raise the property value for future selling. I see her getting way less if she ever puts it back on the market
Okay she is paying for the location too a lot of you are not adjusting for the area and it's getting annoying. 900 sq ft glorified trailers go for like 200k.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”