Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by DaylightAmy »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:01 pm
DaylightAmy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:11 am
It seems like the only person who's forgotten where they came from is Marlena herself :roll:

It's frustrating to watch people put her on a pedestal that she didn't earn until she came after people who others wanted to hate. Here's a tip... your intentions don't matter, Marlena. You can tell yourself you're good and selfless person all you want... your actions speak louder, and eventually they will come back to bite you. You're being petty, hypocritical and opportunistic - the end. You're making your name dragging other people - whether they deserve it or not, you've just signed your own deal with the devil so congrats.
well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. it should be half way completed by now thanks to this sanctimonious fluffernutter. :rofl:
Road to hell is right... I called it with Tati and I'm calling it with Marlena. Saying "I'm a powerful, classy woman" in the mirror every morning for 10-20 years longer than the cool kids does not make you immune to reality. "Exposing" a peer with no actual gain for the audience, other than fueling their vitriol and making yourself look like a saint, just doesn't end well. People ended up seeing through it with Tati and people will see through it with Marlena eventually.

Marlena is adding nothing of substance to the discussions about Jaclyn Cosmetics. There are other professionals providing far more valuable insight into what can and can't have happened. Marlena is literally just trying to cast herself as the audience's white knight in the light of someone else's downfall. Same with James Charles. Nobody wants to like him. But nobody has anything truly damning on him. So people like Tati and Marlena latch on trying to make themselves look more credible than their own behaviour.

It always ends in tears. We'll be waiting.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Has anyone seen Marlena's ''Abuse'' video? Abuse for her was her ex lover (was not specific) talking about her big thighs and telling her that she gained weight. Is truth abuse to her?

She mentioned that she went under the knife to get ''it cut out'' (her thighs) at one point. That I suppose lasted for 2 months before she gained back the weight. Come on now Mar! You got down to 160 from 300 years back and you could do it again. Your supposed body shaming from boyfriends and here on gossip sites (she mentioned a ''Guru gossip site (obviously here)'' is not because of ill intent but because of concern and even shock at how big you've gotten again. You are now back to the same weight you started at (could even be heavier) and at your age you could drop dead. This woman has no common sense

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

white trash sparkles wrote:Has anyone seen Marlena's ''Abuse'' video? Abuse for her was her ex lover (was not specific) talking about her big thighs and telling her that she gained weight. Is truth abuse to her?

She mentioned that she went under the knife to get ''it cut out'' (her thighs) at one point. That I suppose lasted for 2 months before she gained back the weight. Come on now Mar! You got down to 160 from 300 years back and you could do it again. Your supposed body shaming from boyfriends and here on gossip sites (she mentioned a ''Guru gossip site (obviously here)'' is not because of ill intent but because of concern and even shock at how big you've gotten again. You are now back to the same weight you started at (could even be heavier) and at your age you could drop dead. This woman has no common sense

I think what was mildly hilarious about that part of the video is she said something like, “He would make digs about my thighs and then I saw on these guru gossip sites that they said my thighs were big and I though oh my god. It is me.”

Uhhhhh. If she looked at herself prior to this realization, did she think she was a toothpick? Of course your thighs are big, hunny! What fcking fairytale is she living in?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i can't figure out how she hasn't seen that her body is NOT THE SAME post surgery. she had proportions pre surgeries... now she's just fuckin' strangely shaped. she chose to do all of those surgeries, she cannot blame that on anyone else but her.. god she's an idiot.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

In Marlena's most recent video, the 1.5 hour feature presentation that is, two things stood out to me as being new information (I may well have missed it being shared previously / in another way:

1) She mentioned needing a restraining order. Connecting that dot with the Abuse video, and one would assume against Cocoa Bear, but without more information, we can't be sure.

2) She referred to her husband in the present tense. So I guess her Uber driver hit the jackpot. If he is the right person for her, great. I really hope so for her sake but it's hard to believe people when they always tell you how wonderful things are going until suddenly they're not.

Also, to clarify an issue from a few pages back, yes, someone here DID circle Marlena's thighs as being problematic. She was not making that part up.

Hopefully, you guys can see that image.

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

following

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

NotWithoutMyTRex wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:24 am
In Marlena's most recent video, the 1.5 hour feature presentation that is, two things stood out to me as being new information (I may well have missed it being shared previously / in another way:

1) She mentioned needing a restraining order. Connecting that dot with the Abuse video, and one would assume against Cocoa Bear, but without more information, we can't be sure.

2) She referred to her husband in the present tense. So I guess her Uber driver hit the jackpot. If he is the right person for her, great. I really hope so for her sake but it's hard to believe people when they always tell you how wonderful things are going until suddenly they're not.

Also, to clarify an issue from a few pages back, yes, someone here DID circle Marlena's thighs as being problematic. She was not making that part up.

Hopefully, you guys can see that image.
we fully admit that we did have that photo, and that we did circle her thighs... however, you can go back and see that it was not at all what she claimed it to be. we were not hateful, god every single one of us in one way or the other was concerned! she was changing her face and her body at such a rate, and claiming nothing was happening at all is a clear sign of "what the fuck is wrong you with type of denial"

real people tell you what is up, fake as people tell you what you want to hear. and marlena doesn't want to hear the truth.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

spambotter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spambotter »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52 am
Quistis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:13 pm
Let's see how she can respond to this?
Karma's after your huge ass, Marlena!

Too Faced have been doing this for years in their holiday release palettes. I was stupid enough to buy three holiday palettes before I realised. They remake old shades and give them appropriate names for whatever cutesy packaging they have that year. I believe they used old shades in both the Amrezy palette and the Nikkie Tutorial's palette - according to bloggers. I've also seen Urban Decay rename shades........
Nail polish companies do this too. OPI dupes itself a lot, banking off 1) people thinking nail polish expires or "goes bad" and thus buying colors almost identical to their old favorites and 2) the fact that it's the same few colors and color families that the general public is into.

Lori1985
Talker
Talker

Post by Lori1985 »

I sat through that long ass video. It was pretty balsy I thought till she mentioned she was leaving being an influencer. Then it seemed like a huge waste of time. It's easy to blow the lid off things when you're going to go hide and not do it anymore. I'd have more respect for her if she said she was going to start doing MORE videos and was going to stay up in the faces of the people she claims fucked her over.

I don't know much about her personal life or anything. I skipped her domestic abuse video because I just don't care about her enough to listen to it. I was on her side during the whole James Charles/Netflix thing. I didn't think James had a right to be pissed because it wasn't her fault that Netflix came to her instead of him. She would have been a fool to turn it down. What was she supposed to tell them? Sorry, but James Charles wants to do this so I'll pass? Nah, sorry James but eat dirt.

All in all, I don't think we're going to miss anything by her not making influencer videos anymore. I haven't watched her really in years and she's just boring. I dont use her brand either. The shadows are on par with brands like Coastal Scents, who are .99 a shadow for the same shit.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Well it is easy to say that she does not want to do YouTube anymore. The matter of fact is that marste and mug are both brands promoted by the internet. And than YouTube as a peak way of promoting and selling. I know she now sells mug at target but the people buying it still mainly see it from YouTube. So how does she imagine that she can just disappear?

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

Same reaction really. I thought after Tati called out James Charles with some receipts, Marlena would do same with Jaclyn (and others). It was another sobbing video i spent over an hour on. She could have totally split it into parts but again...there was no reason to do it in the first place

General thread:Marlena is an angel sent to help these new influencers built their careers. They are ungrateful pigs. Also...noone really asked for this help.

She tried so hard to be their friend and get validation (and promote MUG ofc). Yes, they did seem ungrateful, she lost a lot of money because of Jaclyn. But i knew it before this video. Instead of “Dear Influencers”, she should have titled the video “dear youtube, i am saint!” Also, all we cared is her vs Jaclyn, why did she bring the rest?

Marlena claimed that she gave Jaclyn list of labs and warned her against that “hairy” lab. The way she describes it seems a little patronizing, i am not surprised Jaclyn did her own thing. (I hate JH and don’t justify anything she is doing, just sayin’)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Marlena's new clothing brand advertises as fair pay or whatever. One of her skirts cost more than she paid MelRae for a full day's work that benefited her website for years and years. Shows where her priorities are - less concerned with being than being known for being good.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

So funny that she posted a movie length grab for attention and literally no one have a shit for more than 24hrs. Barely even any movement on this thread.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

^ That's probably for the best. She doesn't have to try to stay relevant on YouTube or in the "beauty guru community" for the sake of Marste or MUG. Marlena should focus on her health and her marriage, especially if she still wants to have children in the near future.
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

you know what really grinds my gears?

the fact that there is a stigma for remaining single and not marrying ... but people can get married and divorced multiple times and it's all good. THE FUCK?

back on topic....

she's married again. AGAIN. did she NOT learn? oh wait, it's marlena (i don't get fillers or plastic surgery) stell.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Did they marry for his green card??
What is this tweet?

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Sounds like the new husband really hit the jackpot. I know he's so grateful to have been the Uber driver that got that call.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Did she delete that tweet? I can't seem to find it
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahahahahahaha sorry, that response to them both is a good one.

i know many people that went through all the hoops and the paperwork for this. yes, it is a process that needs to be fixed.

regardless of all of that. she's married again, AGAIN, and she has this man on her payroll like the others. tho i guess with her businesses not doing so hot, his uber driving better start amping up.. she's got procedures to proceed with

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Thanks! It's still there. Im surprised no one reacted to her use of the H word. It's like she's just sneaking the terminology in and hoping no one will notice? If she "doesn't care what people think" you would figure she would announce it loud and proud..

If thats the case, it's disappointing that Marlena just cant be a whole person on her own for a bit. It's almost like she's afraid of what she'll find out. She's also tweeting about how she's going to be 40 this year and I wonder if that has something to do with it.

She seems lost to me.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”