Shay Mitchell

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Mitchell

Post by peanutella »

hahahaha did you see the pic she tweeted? congrats shannon, you met meghan once.
Non.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Ugh, she also referred to Troian in those obnoxious tweets. She is literally like "ho can I make this about me". Like, it is so random, if you really would be about getting people to acknowledge Troian, you could have used Instagram or complimenting her in private. Tweeting about her is just name dropping for your own sake.

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple »

Anyone see this video?

I don't think Shay is a bad person by any means, but I think I would like her so much more if she just dropped the "on" act and could just be real sometimes. Every little word and movement with her, whether its in videos like this or her own snapchats, just seem so overly rehearsed. Like that joke about the eggplant emoji in the beginning was so cringey because it was obvious that it was completely staged. Maybe if she was a better actress she could pull that kind of thing off, but her whole personality is a turn off to me...too polished and fake.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

This series starts soon. Anyone going to watch?

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

mystical-rose wrote:
peanutella wrote:God help us all

<a class="vglnk" href="http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/pretty- ... 202527265/[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>variety</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>2017</span><span>/</span><span>tv</span><span>/</span><span>news</span><span>/</span><span>pretty</span><span>-</span><span>little</span><span>-</span><span>liars</span><span>-</span><span>shay</span><span>-</span><span>mitchell</span><span>-</span><span>overall</span><span>-</span><span>deal</span><span>-</span><span>1202527265</span><span>/[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]
This series starts soon. Anyone going to watch?
Sounds like Gossip Girl 2.0? And they even casted Penn Bladgley :D

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

Ya'll seen this lol

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Not a good time for influencers to piss of their subscribers...

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Hahaha this is hilarious. I like this even better than the time Lauren Elizabeth took a fake bite in one of her "cooking" videos and didn't even put the fork in her mouth lol. These girls really think their followers are completely stupid.
Non.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

i mean i had to go back on that part again coz i was like was that magic? y is she even doing this in case she doesn't have the heart. y not continue acting. anyway i did enjoy her ramen video though

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

Have y'all seen the trailer for her new movie The Possession of Hannah Grace? It's in theatres now, but I haven't seen her out promoting it anywhere.

Looks like a dud, honestly. She has to fund those Shaycations somehow - the PLL money has probably run out by now!

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

Does anyone know if the other PLL girls have personal assistants like Sammy?

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple »

pandamaddy wrote:Does anyone know if the other PLL girls have personal assistants like Sammy?
Lucy Hale does - Janelle Hansen, the blonde girl who's in a lot of her Instagram stories and photos. As much as Shay always claims (or at least used to) that she and Sammy are such good friends, Lucy and Janelle seem to have a much more genuine friendship.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:Have y'all seen the trailer for her new movie The Possession of Hannah Grace? It's in theatres now, but I haven't seen her out promoting it anywhere.

Looks like a dud, honestly. She has to fund those Shaycations somehow - the PLL money has probably run out by now!
I saw a trailer for it and I recall thinking her facial expressions were the exact same 4 facial expressions she had in PLL. She has no range. I thought she must be desperate to be doing this type of movie. It can’t be a good movie if the studio can’t even release it during the appropriate season for the genre.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Her choosing first class, despite her friends being in economy is ridiculous.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

did u guys see her in You- she literally is the character, I mean selfish, rich, entitled and what not. also she got killed so fast i thought she would b a regular

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Ahuja wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 am
did u guys see her in You- she literally is the character, I mean selfish, rich, entitled and what not. also she got killed so fast i thought she would b a regular
She has no range at all. I was pretty relieved when her storyline on the show came to an end. It was exactly like watching her as Emily on PLL, especially considering she played a gay/bisexual character. Peach was supposed to give off this dark mean girl vibe and Shay wasn't believable, just came across as trying too hard but not succeeding.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

social_butterfly93 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 am

She has no range at all.
She also has no range regarding her modeling - she always does the same sexy-ish half smirk and the "blowjob"-face, literally her two expressions.

So neither acting nor modeling is going to win her any prizes, which is a shame because looks-wise she had real potential at some point. I even liked her in the first episodes of PLL, as her dumb expressions made Emily seemingly naive and shy. However, it was just try-hard acting from Shay :rofl:

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Shay is pregnant (not even married to the loser but have allegedly been dating for a long time now). She is taking a BIG ASS L for this but I'm not surprised. Her Emily Fields character is FARRRR more likable than her real self.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

A true narcissist indeed. She did a maternity photoshoot with her baby daddy and her makeup team are literally applying makeup to her belly. Maybe that's what they normally do in maternity photoshoots(not completely sure) but still weirs on her part because she is excessively self-absorbed and vain. I can't believe that I 100% PREFER her PLL character than her real life character. Emily Fileds was BEAUTIFUL but humble, kind, compassionate, caring, down to earth, and modest(I'm not talking about clothing).

Pixie123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pixie123 »

Does anyone know what happened to her assistant Sammy? She’s been gone for months, She is not active on Social media and in last yt video You can see a clip of her telling someone about pregnancy who seems to be new assistant, blond woman.
It’s Just odd that Sammy dissapeared after they pretended to be bffs for years.

Return to “Celebrity”