You guyssss

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by OSheaPunk »

She is insane. She said nothing new. She sure thinks she is a wonderful and selfless person.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

My thoughts are that she does believe whatever she's spouting. But she's just in this for publicity to sell makeup. Not biting. Colourpop replaced her eyeshadow singles for me and I don't see a need for much else.

ladysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by ladysunshine »

Is this woman trying to pull a TATI 2.0 by bashing JC?! WTH?

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Did anyone catch at the end of the video she says her husband?!

Quistis
Learner
Learner

Post by Quistis »

First time posting, and I have been a lurker for YEARS! Anyway, did you guys hear what she said about her new man? She called him 'husband'.. I am just shocked! This woman has had two failing marriages before, and now she seems to be making a third mistake!! What's wrong with her? She's almost 40, and still acting like a spoiled teen who can't live without man's attention and 'love'. I am sorry to say this, but it seems like this guy is only in it for the money! Very sad.

I hope I am wrong.
English is not my first language. :D

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

I've just got it on in the background, but this is just painful to listen to. It is a rambling mess.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Lol, I'm here from Tati thread. This video is so Bye Sister 2.0 vibe
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Post by Guest »

I'm so annoyed I gave this fucking feature film of a ramble a view, she didn't say anything we already didn't know. If she even said anything new at all. Most of it sounded like her own whiny, self-congratulating version of Tati's "Bye Sister" video. Someone desperately wants to jump on the tea bandwagon for profit. Too bad her brand is dead, which has nothing to do with influencers and everything to do with Colourpop, but by all means go buy her stale stock before it gets discontinued.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

I'm kind of dead at the fact that she's so irrelevant she did an expose name-dropping the biggest YT'ers out there and it's not making waves at all, lol. Time to retire.

Post by Guest »

I actually bothered watching her video aout dear influencer and tl;dr she blames the audience and the companies and not the actual people shilling crap

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Iris Martell wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:57 am
I'm kind of dead at the fact that she's so irrelevant she did an expose name-dropping the biggest YT'ers out there and it's not making waves at all, lol. Time to retire.

So much this. It's like she was trying to think of anything and everything she could to spill the beans about to get people to look her way. Like she wrote a little checklist of influencers she has any level of information on. Like what was even the point of the Partick Starr story. Thank god for watching in 1.75x.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

CinnamonBun wrote: I actually bothered watching her video aout dear influencer and tl;dr she blames the audience and the companies and not the actual people shilling crap
she's part of the problem and yet she blamed her audience? hah. what a pile of garbage. is she actually going to leave youtube now? for good?

bye felicia. you were relevant in 2012 and even that was a stretch of the imagination.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I'm not a subscriber nor do I watch her videos. I used to waaaayyyy back in the day, but no more. Can anyone give some bullets points on what she discussed as I refused to watch :)

Anywho, I replied just to remind folks in case they forgot, that I believe it was Marlena who was out buying JH's affection with Chanel bags etc....so she isn't one to talk.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

"Bye sister" made Tati reach 10 mil subs, now all z list ytubers will do same hoping for same result. Marlena tried..

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

The cringe of it.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

This was in the Jaclyn thread, for those who don't wanna watch her film :P

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

It reads as incredibly petty grudges being held for a long time. On the plus side, petty stuff is better than hateful stuff.

Temptalia - Temptalia pretty much stood up for herself. Marlena was just like "you're mean" in her video but couldn't say "you're wrong"
James Charles - there's pretty convincing argument that her 60k claim was about him. Or if not him exactly, influencers of his caliber. But as Tina and others have already addressed, Marlena was mad the expensive influencers weren't cheaper and turned up her nose at people who got her brand where she was even able to look at big influencers. It's like Juvia's Place all over again.
MelRae - one of the small influencer who worked with her in the early days. Admittedly her case is messy because she seems to be relying on legality and contracts to argue that Marlena didn't do right by her. Contracts don't care if it's fair. If you want to say Marlena exploited you, just explain your personal history with her.
Tina - Tina was the one who told the full story on how Marlena treated her early collaborators badly. Melrae and others should take note, honestly. Notice how Marlena avoided everything Tina said and focused on Car Chats.
MUG QC issues and liquidity issues - just goes to show Tina made good points, in that if Marlena didn't spread the business too thin, she would have had a better influencer budget, more cushion to properly QC and test packaging, and more funds to develop new products instead of relying on every roll out doing PERFECTLY to have barely enough funds for the next release.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Post by Guest »

fizzwizzdelete2 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:51 am
CinnamonBun wrote: I actually bothered watching her video aout dear influencer and tl;dr she blames the audience and the companies and not the actual people shilling crap
she's part of the problem and yet she blamed her audience? hah. what a pile of garbage. is she actually going to leave youtube now? for good?

bye felicia. you were relevant in 2012 and even that was a stretch of the imagination.

She stated in her original my truth video she was shocked that she got backlash for bribing people to review her products because she wasn't the hottest thing around. She fails to mention that her ingredients are pretty much identical to MAC, a brand she raved about for years, but as soon as she made her own eyeshadows she acted like mac was below her

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

She's gonna start a jewelry company when her clothing company is clearly failing? Makes sense. How does she have so much money to invest in these ventures?

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”