Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

Post by fritzness »

Serendipitous wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:52 pm
Wait did you guys see the reply she made to somebody in the comment section of her video with Omar? Somebody asked if they would ever date again and she said “I think it’s one of those things where we would both leave the door open but there is no guarantee necessarily yenno”.
Translation: "I DEFINITELY would but he is not interested."

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

How awkward is it that she’s put out all these videos with Omar and he’s put out none with her. Usually when people collaborate they both put out videos. Just another example of why she should move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine

Post by Spid »

treelee wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:39 am
How awkward is it that she’s put out all these videos with Omar and he’s put out none with her. Usually when people collaborate they both put out videos. Just another example of why she should move on.

It's not really his style tbf. He does tutorial videos, he's not a vlogger. Having her in a tutorial video when she's not looking fit would just get him a barrage of trolls commenting.

Unicornia
Learner
Learner

Post by Unicornia »

She blatantly doesn't have a deviated septum. She's going to have her surgery and come back with a totally different nose shape.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Unicornia wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:52 pm
She blatantly doesn't have a deviated septum. She's going to have her surgery and come back with a totally different nose shape.
How did I just know she would be getting a nose job next. With all the unnecessary stuff she’s been getting done to her face I knew this was coming

je-suis-jonx
Learner
Learner

Post by je-suis-jonx »

Remember when she started dating Omar originally and she put up that video with him where she gushed about how she pursued him relentlessly on messaging platforms even when he repeatedly left her on read or ignored her messages for weeks? She's still just as pathetic.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

omg she is?!! nooooo!! how do you guys know she's getting a nose job? Ive clearly missed something! I saw all the fillers etc she has been getting but missed this nose job announcement? someone fill me in haha

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

Unicornia wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:52 pm
That’s what celebrities would say after their nose job. That it wasn’t for cosmetic purposes that they did it for their deviated septum. Yeah right. Maybe in some cases but that’s pretty much code for “I’m getting a nose job” I bet her nose will look completely different after her surgery.

She doesn’t need it and I wish she would just leave her face alone, get over Omar and keep lifting heavy. She has so much wasted potential.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Is she getting all this work done because she isn’t getting any acting roles! I know it takes time but she’s touching her face a lot within a year

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:47 pm
omg she is?!! nooooo!! how do you guys know she's getting a nose job? Ive clearly missed something! I saw all the fillers etc she has been getting but missed this nose job announcement? someone fill me in haha
She announced it in the caption of her newest Instagram picture

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Poor jaz. Little does she know that it isn’t her face that is the problem, it’s her acting and the other sad thing is her race works against her. I did a essay on this a few years ago, and Hollywood currently still has a high ranking of Caucasian actors. There is a small percentage of colored women and if they are they usually get the small role of a side kick to the white actor. I’m not saying it’s impossible but latinas and Asians have even less roles than African American. Her nose is already small she is going to end up with a Michael Jackson nose and be ruined for everything. This is why impressionable young women don’t need to go to LA if they are not secure with themselves.

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

Whats funny to me is how hard she is denying it in comments.

And don’t even get me started on the Omar thing. Again, hardcore denying that she wants him back :rofl:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The worst part is she probably didn't even shop around for a good doctor and is just going with whoever will work with her for social media. So many of these women are doing that and it's such a stupid idea.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

She wants a nose job to just look like all the other girls out in LA close to her style

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 am
The worst part is she probably didn't even shop around for a good doctor and is just going with whoever will work with her for social media. So many of these women are doing that and it's such a stupid idea.
Agreed!

Working with something like a salon for hair color or cut is fine. It's hair, it can grow out or be re-dyed.

Working with surgeons and shit for cosmetic alterations of your literal face? Stupid af.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

I cannot with this bih. A Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT procedures. Septoplasties do not alter the shape of your nose or provide any kind of aesthetic benefit. I am not anti-plastic surgery but she really thinks she can get away with shaving off her dorsal bump and claiming it was to improve her breathing.......smh

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I remember her mentioning in videos before that she loved her nose and the “hooked” nose tip. Seems like that’s not how she feels anymore. I have a feeling she just went to get a normal nose job consultation and the doctor mentioned she has a slightly deviated septum so now she’s trying to pretend that’s the whole purpose. She’s going to come back with it totally shaved and shaped. She’s such a lame try hard. I don’t know why she isn’t just open about it. Deviated septum is the lamest excuse.

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

I commented on her post saying that she should just be open about it and not give this lame excuse to her followers and all her minions came at me 😂

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Serendipitous wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Make_life_magical wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:47 pm
She announced it in the caption of her newest Instagram picture
Thanks for explaining! Ima go have a look haha

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Lol she’s already preempting speculation by saying her nose is swollen from allergies. K.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”