Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Post by Poopettemetis »

Hyacinth wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:21 am
Shouldn't that say 'expressive face' ? She's making her own words up now ! :?

It’s always fun when you can’t hide your true idiocy with your many followers :rofl:

I’m nit picking, but it’s L’Occitane IMMORTELLE, not Immortal. Like, I get it, it means the same, but the company is French and it’s known as the Immortelle Collection.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Angeoudemon wrote:Yes you're perfect.

Is that her expressing sign language for 'give me plenty freebie'?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Ok, but is that really a face that is full of expression? I don't see it. Just because she is mid-conversation doesn't mean her face is moving.

In her latest insta post she says she's feeling more herself now because she's spending time in the sunshine. In Corsica. I'm reading this two ways - 1) she's feeling more herself now that she's gotten out of the burbs and is on another press trip to a glam locale and 2) she's full of BS and is just trying to make it seem like she's happy because what brand wants a depressed blogger shilling their stuff? She looks horrible in the pictures in the post too, like she's exhausted and has spent a lot of time crying in secret.

Oooh, last thing, on her FrowHome account she shared a CAD of one of the bathrooms. Looks like she might be going for that weird toilet style where the tank sits high on the wall above the toilet...just like the one Lydia has in her "cloakroom".

Post by Guest »

In a recent Insta post she wrote according to her calendar she has June and July entirely at home and not travelling, guess she couldn’t resist one more press trip.

Seriously she’s getting married August I assume? Just bought a house that needs lots of work done and she’s popping off on another completely unnecessary trip abroad, me thinks she’s regretting that move!

I bet once the wedding is done she’ll realise it wasn’t really what she wanted either.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

MidAlantic wrote: In a recent Insta post she wrote according to her calendar she has June and July entirely at home and not travelling, guess she couldn’t resist one more press trip.

Seriously she’s getting married August I assume? Just bought a house that needs lots of work done and she’s popping off on another completely unnecessary trip abroad, me thinks she’s regretting that move!

I bet once the wedding is done she’ll realise it wasn’t really what she wanted either.
In that same post, she keeps using “I/my”. If Alex is lucky he’ll just get a poo room like Lily Pebbles allocated to her husband. Also what is the deal with all the mixed media - concrete tile on the floors and two types of tile / wall paper. What happened to just painting an accent wall?!?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

IntheFrHome - Desperately Sponsored Housewife To Be

Post by Guest »

InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

InTheFrome ... Welcome to the burbs

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

I think it’s funny she’s clearly proud of how she looks like this when listening to people when it drives me nuts.

In fact, it’s one of the things that most annoys me about her because it feels so inauthentic in the context of whatever is going in.

It’s like you had to come up with an “ooh I’m an intellectual and so interested in what your saying” this is the look you’d pull. Total caricature. And also totally fake.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

QueenDecember wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:21 pm

I think it’s funny she’s clearly proud of how she looks like this when listening to people when it drives me nuts.

In fact, it’s one of the things that most annoys me about her because it feels so inauthentic in the context of whatever is going in.

It’s like you had to come up with an “ooh I’m an intellectual and so interested in what your saying” this is the look you’d pull. Total caricature. And also totally fake.
Yes! Exactly this! She's pulling the face she thinks represents "thoughtfulness" when in fact it looks like she's thinking about what's next on the trip itinerary as opposed to whatever that person is saying. I think at this point, we should just expect disingenuousness from influencers because they can't possibly love every foundation, eyeliner, clothing brand, etc. It's impossible, but they continue to tell us otherwise.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

Haha “always learning” and yet she can’t even use a basic adjective like expressive. In her own mother language. Ok. And she has a PhD????

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Watching the Italy wedding vlog... I've said this before but Alex really needs to invest in a stabiliser if he is going to act as camera man. The way it bounces around as he moves is just awful

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

InTheSticks Vics/Sub-Funded Suburbia

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

So the wedding's what month? Are they moving soon?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Inthefrow”