Carrie Potter and the Nine-Step Plan of Entitlement - Part 15

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Potter and the Nine-Step Plan of Entitlement - Part 15

Post by LylaJovana »

I knew she'd be sent those PJ's as soon as I saw this tweet. So fucking transparent with her greed & not so subtle begging. :roll:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

pineapple626
Learner
Learner

Post by pineapple626 »

Anyone read her latest blog post yet....?
8AC76A5E-5A66-49CE-B309-8AE72891EA11.jpeg
The bit about how she thinks Oliver took the holiday quite well made me giggle. Of course he took it well. He had a free holiday where all he did by the look of things were drink and watch the football on the telly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

LylaJovana wrote:

I knew she'd be sent those PJ's as soon as I saw this tweet. So fucking transparent with her greed & not so subtle begging. :roll:
She is so materialistic it turns me off.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am
Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 am
those pjs she got are to tight on her and dont fit her properly... not long enough on the arms either just saying the sizing of the pjs is very poor but hey carrie got it for free so of course she will rave about it...
Yeah they do not fit her. They look amazing on Jodie Comer but Carrie looks like she’s someone’s unhinged mother trying to be down with the kids.

No they dont fit her if she as much as farts in them there done for....the other girl that got them i presume is jodie i dont no her they look great on her...but carrie looks kind of comical in them like shes tryin to pull off something thats just not working....

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:
those pjs she got are to tight on her and dont fit her properly... not long enough on the arms either just saying the sizing of the pjs is very poor but hey carrie got it for free so of course she will rave about it...
Yeah they do not fit her. They look amazing on Jodie Comer but Carrie looks like she’s someone’s unhinged mother trying to be down with the kids.

No they dont fit her if she as much as farts in them there done for....the other girl that got them i presume is jodie i dont no her they look great on her...but carrie looks kind of comical in them like shes tryin to pull off something thats just not working....
Jodie is the actress in Killing Eve. She looks so stylish in them!

I’d never heard Carrie mention Killing Eve until there was a chance of a freebie! She begs for everything and then says she’s “got it with hard work”
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

She is quite grabby, it’s cringeworthy. I don’t remember her being a Killing Eve fan before this. Also I just remembered that awful story she told where there weren’t enough free throws at some glamorous party she attended so she sat and stared at some women that had an extra one all night until they left and she got it. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Rubylee87 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:58 pm
She is quite grabby, it’s cringeworthy. I don’t remember her being a Killing Eve fan before this. Also I just remembered that awful story she told where there weren’t enough free throws at some glamorous party she attended so she sat and stared at some women that had an extra one all night until they left and she got it. :rofl:
With all the money she saves on home goods, decor, Lush products, running gear, pajamas, etc by begging for them on Twitter you'd think she could afford to buy her own $30 throw and just spend her time at the party enjoying it.

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

ruthgdelete9 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 am
laylee wrote:
2TinyPanthers wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:00 am
Must37 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:00 am
BreeGal wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:48 am
Bit of a backtrack, but it irks me so much when comments on videos Carrie is in (like a big musical number like that Addams Family one, or anything where she's singing in a group) say things like "omg I love that I can still hear Carrie when she's not singing the lead part" and it's like... that's a bad thing. If she's singing in an ensemble/group (idk the right word for it), she shouldn't be singing so loudly you can hear her clearly. She should blend in to let the leads be heard.

Just my two cents.
Agreed! It’s so indicative of her attitude towards performing that she needs to belt over everyone. I’ve never had any formal theatre training but I’ve done amateur stuff over the last few years. Through that I’ve got the idea of blending - the amount of shows she’s done, you’d think she’d understand the same. Unless she just believes she’s THE BEST and so should be heard at all times.
Blending is literally one of the first things you learn in MT. Carrie's either dense or incompetent (hey, maybe both!). Loud ≠ good!

This definitely comes to mind lol
Someone needs to put the Roman Holiday meme over her guitar playing. So aggressive lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cackled at this 😭

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:10 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:

Jodie is the actress in Killing Eve. She looks so stylish in them!

I’d never heard Carrie mention Killing Eve until there was a chance of a freebie! She begs for everything and then says she’s “got it with hard work”
Oh i dont watch killing eve anyways lol typical carrie that girl hasnt had to do any hard work she makes me laugh i get up at 10.30 every morning she says and then does her famous insta story yawns...imagine i consider 8.00am a lay on and a 10.30 is hard for karen...

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

Ghostie_ wrote:

Carrie just saw an opportunity to get something for free and took it, regardless of how it would look on her. Doesn't suit her at all

outofpatience_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by outofpatience_ »

Redfloss wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:26 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:

Carrie just saw an opportunity to get something for free and took it, regardless of how it would look on her. Doesn't suit her at all
She could’ve at least spelled Villanelle correctly... you know, since she’s such a huge fan. Wanted to correct her but also didn’t fancy being blocked.
Been following on here since her drama the other week, before that I’d never even heard of this site so well done Carrie

ruthg19
Debater
Debater

Post by ruthg19 »

So Carrie’s been given another book she’ll never read. This time by her ‘friend’, Hannah Witton. I often wonder if she’d bother promoting her friends’ work if she wasn’t gifted it for free. Every time she sees her friends in a show, it’s because she’s gotten free, or at least heavily discounted, tickets. Every time she promotes her friends’ books online it’s because she’s been sent them for free. She may be listening to us and supporting her friends openly now, but it does seem that she only does so when there’s something in it for her.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I would kill for a pair of those pj's! Do you think if I had a twitter tantrum id be sent some? I mean it worked well for care bear. :fit: :rofl:

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

I borrowed on the otherside from my library . I havent read a book of Carrie's since All I know Now which I thought was okay. nothing special not too bad not too hood. I shall update you guys with my thoughts once I finish it.

toffeethegossip
Debater
Debater

Post by toffeethegossip »

Rubylee87 wrote:
I don't think she ever was a fan, as a huge fan myself and I have just finished Season2 (us Brits got it after the USA) I am sure I would have remembered her talking about it, obvious she just wants free stuff.

ohelliebeans
Learner
Learner

Post by ohelliebeans »

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 pm
Oh i dont watch killing eve anyways lol typical carrie that girl hasnt had to do any hard work she makes me laugh i get up at 10.30 every morning she says and then does her famous insta story yawns...imagine i consider 8.00am a lay on and a 10.30 is hard for karen...
Same! I mean plus or minus a half hour where I sneak in a little extra sleep, I am normally up nd running by 9am. Granted I am lucky to have a job that allows me the freedom not to have to wake up at 5/6/7 in the morning but I still personally feel so bleck if I would wake up at 10:30/11 everyday. And I am NOT a morning person, I sleep at like 12ish or 2 almost every night.

And I'm 25.
So sometimes I am super shock to see how she is just rolling around still in bed like "I earned this!"

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

inkspells wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:12 pm
I borrowed on the otherside from my library . I havent read a book of Carrie's since All I know Now which I thought was okay. nothing special not too bad not too hood. I shall update you guys with my thoughts once I finish it.

I read this when it first came out. It would be ok if CHF wasn't so desperate to set herself up as the LGBT ally to end all LGBT allies (think maybe she's much than just a touch jealous of Hannah Witton and not just for her Killing Eve pyjamas!). Every character has some kind of LGBT identity and there's 2-3 pages wasted on how Carrie/Evie learnt of everyone's sexuality. Oh and then Carrie/Evie saves the day for the LGBT community by dumping Pete/Vincent to marry the guy she doesn't love that her parents want her to marry so her little brother can be free to live his own LGBT life. I wish I was kidding! And then an entire chapter about how Pete/Vincent's life was utterly miserable without Carrie/Evie and how (no prizes for guessing this) every other woman he ever got with was a meanie hater bitch who was mean to him! Oh. And then in the after life she comes back as a tree (Again: I wish I was kidding) that grows weird fruit that tastes horrible to everyone but Pete/Vincent who dies as he finishes eating to be with Carrie/Evie in tree heaven! It just felt a little insulting: insulting to the LGBT community that the 'only way' he could live his own life was by his white knight sister sacrificing her entire life and happiness for him; insulting to Pete/Vincent that she left him after all their trials and tribulations etc; insulting to the guy she married and the kids they had that even after 50+ years of marriage the entire time she was thinking about someone else; and insulting to women because this crap was marketed as 'Women's Fiction' when clearly it's little better than a children's book - YA at best. This is not adult fiction!
There's lots more crazy badly written nonsense (like the bit where Carrie/Evie and Pete/Vincent write notes to each other by rubbing notes onto a white bird that then shakes off the messages at the other end until it's completely black and that's the only reason they have to stop contact!). It might be worth reading just for the laughs.
I agree with one amazon reviewer who said it's near enough impossible to work out the time setting for OTOS as it's all over the place. With all the LGBT inclusion you think it's present-day, but then Carrie/Evie is being sexually harassed at work and just.... puts up with it..? which makes you think it might be in the 1950s.
Overall CHF needs a much better editor/proofreader and then she needs to learn to listen to whatever feedback they have for her.

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

toffeethegossip wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 pm
Rubylee87 wrote:
I don't think she ever was a fan, as a huge fan myself and I have just finished Season2 (us Brits got it after the USA) I am sure I would have remembered her talking about it, obvious she just wants free stuff.
Of course tweets and ig posts arent solid proof she has /hasnt watched it but shes mentioned the show *once* before - when jodie won her bafta 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meggseee
Learner
Learner

Post by meggseee »

she cant even spell Villanelle correctly

ruthg19
Debater
Debater