Nikki “Jacked Upper Body” Quackketter - Part 16

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki “Jacked Upper Body” Quackketter - Part 16

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

Is she on a sponsored trip to Turks and whatever? Those 437 swimwear bottoms look kinda like diapers in the front to me. Girls, do you wear full on ass out bottoms on the beach? Would you wear a bathing suit how Nikki does with full on ass out? A legit question.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 pm
Is she on a sponsored trip to Turks and whatever? Those 437 swimwear bottoms look kinda like diapers in the front to me. Girls, do you wear full on ass out bottoms on the beach? Would you wear a bathing suit how Nikki does with full on ass out? A legit question.
Would NEVER do that! I don’t understand why that’s a thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

On another note, I was shocked by the video Nikki posted on IG where she did a yoga move on what looks like a surf board? Pretty cool she can do it, but I was shocked by how her famous butt is basically gone (or at least it seems that way in the video).

dhatkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dhatkat »

All Hale To Kale wrote:
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Would NEVER do that! I don’t understand why that’s a thing. Image

On another note, I was shocked by the video Nikki posted on IG where she did a yoga move on what looks like a surf board? Pretty cool she can do it, but I was shocked by how her famous butt is basically gone (or at least it seems that way in the video).
Her butt looked fine to me lol

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
dhatkat wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm
All Hale To Kale wrote:
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Would NEVER do that! I don’t understand why that’s a thing. Image

Her butt looked fine to me lol

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Exactly... it looks fine. It looks like every other girl's ass while it USED to look insane. I think her butt honestly looks better now on her frame. She looked like an ant before.
SAME! That’s what I meant. Her butt doesn’t look bad at all, it’s just not the INSANE butt she’s known for 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably from not lifting heavy for a while.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:

I couldn’t the reason being is I have a bigggg booty lol. It all ready grabs too much male attention if I go out in a thong it will be all she wrote. I don’t like men drooling over my ass like that is gross... at one point a man yelled he hopes I let my boyfriend f*ck me in the ass... don’t want to deal with that mess lol

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Maybe if it was at a private resort, but otherwise no way. I like the ones that are a little cheekier but that's it. I'm in the Midwest and so I'm only ever at public pools or water parks so I would feel awkward af showing my entire ass cheeks around families. And yes the diaper look in the front is SO UGLY to me I don't get it

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

Regarding Nikki's butt: it looked "fine" in her IG post, but when you watch her in youtube videos, there's times you can see it looks pretty flat. Hell, people have posted screenshots in this thread of some of those instances. Sure, compared to average, she's got a good ass/figure, but compared to fitness influencers she looks more like a before photo.

Post by Guest »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:

I couldn’t the reason being is I have a bigggg booty lol. It all ready grabs too much male attention if I go out in a thong it will be all she wrote. I don’t like men drooling over my ass like that is gross... at one point a man yelled he hopes I let my boyfriend f*ck me in the ass... don’t want to deal with that mess lol
That was me. I was hopped up on Up Energy Drinks™ and Ghost™ pre Workout, feeling pretty fly and confident in my Alphalete™ joggers, and I got out of line. My bad.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

lucasdevlin wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
Gossipmedium wrote:
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Is she on a sponsored trip to Turks and whatever? Those 437 swimwear bottoms look kinda like diapers in the front to me. Girls, do you wear full on ass out bottoms on the beach? Would you wear a bathing suit how Nikki does with full on ass out? A legit question.

That was me. I was hopped up on Up Energy Drinks™ and Ghost™ pre Workout, feeling pretty fly and confident in my Alphalete™ joggers, and I got out of line. My bad.
:rofl:

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 »

Not sure why little things like this bother me but I find Nikki’s most recent Insta caption so tone deaf. ‘Highly recommend taking a Caribbean trip’ ...as if we all can bask in the luxury of all expenses paid for trips. Most people are struggling pay check to pay check. At least in that same caption draw attention to your privileged position of being given opportunities like that to travel. Especially amidst all this chaos in Sudan her post seems to be dripping in first world luxury.

Also on a side note I don’t know what it is but she always winds up looking trashy to me. Almost like the epitome of trailer trash (No I’m not classist as highlighted by my above rant) despite all the money she puts into her appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Not sure why little things like this bother me but I find Nikki’s most recent Insta caption so tone deaf. ‘Highly recommend taking a Caribbean trip’ ...as if we all can bask in the luxury of all expenses paid for trips. Most people are struggling pay check to pay check. At least in that same caption draw attention to your privileged position of being given opportunities like that to travel. Especially amidst all this chaos in Sudan her post seems to be dripping in first world luxury.

Also on a side note I don’t know what it is but she always winds up looking trashy to me. Almost like the epitome of trailer trash (No I’m not classist as highlighted by my above rant) despite all the money she puts into her appearance.

I agree. I was about to comment that she's looking extra rough this trip. Her face just looks so...off. The closed mouth "smile" look isn't really working for her.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I really feel like it’s the long hair that is helping her look messy.. in Hawaii her hair was short and for a first time in a long time was starting to look like her old self. Now her hair looks dry af it’s too light and she looks really bloated/puffy.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Lol looking trashy is definitely on brand for her

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Anyone else surprised she’s tagging fitness bands that aren’t Gymshark in her latest IG workout?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

The angle she is sitting at in the leopard print bikini group photo in her stories is quite unfortunate.

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl »

Her pictures from this trip have all been awful, she looks RAF and just...dirty?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

None of them look dirty. :roll:

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Yeah I don’t think she looks dirty but the preset she’s using in Lightroom is making her look orange. Whit probably influenced that

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl »

I don't mean that she looks physically dirty, it's hard to explain but looking at her pics, I just get a grubby vibe. IDK why?

MoneyLisa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MoneyLisa »

I recall Nikki planning to move back to Texas (she was going to look at houses, etc.)...
Does anyone know what happened to that plan??
I really wish she'd move back...I'm so over the whole LA thing 🙄

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”