Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

mostlypotato
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by mostlypotato »

LOL she just wished Fox happy 12 weeks bahahahahahahaha I can't even handle how closely she reads here

Post by Guest »

mostlypotato wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:45 pm
LOL she just wished Fox happy 12 weeks bahahahahahahaha I can't even handle how closely she reads here
Haha I’m dead she’s just said to fez “I want to stimulate you” and play with you. Bitch please then actually do it instead of worrying about how skinny you can be and all your “speshul
Projects”.

How obvious that she reads here, you don’t just casually say that to your baby while on insta story. So embarrassing 😂

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Christ. 2 weeks!? Gross. She hardly has any hair at this point. how hard it is to use shampoo when she washes the rest of her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannahlbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahlbanana »

If you have time to the gym and your partner works from home then you time to wash your hair. I bet Kurt wishes he had an office away from home to get away from all the whinging and hearing about project come back.

ETQK
Learner
Learner

Post by ETQK »

Is she really complaining about changing her baby’s nappy? 🤣🤣🤣 this girl is unreal.
And FYI ‘Sezzy’ some babies don’t sleep through the night well past the age of 1
I thought she said she was never a good sleeper? And the sleep deprivation wouldn’t bother her 🧐

basenji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basenji »

ETQK wrote:Is she really complaining about changing her baby’s nappy? ImageImageImage this girl is unreal.
And FYI ‘Sezzy’ some babies don’t sleep through the night well past the age of 1
I thought she said she was never a good sleeper? And the sleep deprivation wouldn’t bother her Image
I know, right?! Who was telling her that babies sleep through the night at 12 weeks?! And who was telling her it “gets easier”? I kinda can’t wait until Fox is a toddler and starts getting his molars.

Post by Guest »

skeeden wrote:
2xblended wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 am
thejesuslizard wrote:
skeeden wrote: Guys I know this isn't that relevant to current conversation, but I find Kurt and Sarah a really strange couple? I think Sarah is OK looking, but doesn't come across as conventionally 'sexy' or appealing - especially considering they met on Tinder. Do you think the majority of the appeal of Sarah for Kurt was that she was a youtuber and he was into that stuff?
Also a bit of tea on the fact they met on tinder - I also matched with Kurt on Tinder... when they were in a public relationship (he was still living in Kirribilli with his friends, and she was at her parents house) and about to move in together. I actually kind of liked Sarah back then so I felt guilty when it happened and I unmatched with him.
I had only gotten Tinder recently, so it was definitely a recent swipe as well.
Didn’t they meet at a yoga event or something? Well, that’s what she’s always said I’m p sure.
Hope nobody minds me bumping this post as it's unrelated to current discussions, but I just had someone IRL say the same thing to me about them actually meeting on Tinder. Which, the more I think of it, makes sense.
That yoga event story never added up to me. She vlogged that event and there was no hint of him nor a hint she had spotted someone she fancied, which is odd for Sarah who is all TMI all the time.
I now think they may have been worried about the stigma of meeting on Tinder, since it is a lot of "netflix and chill" as opposed to more traditional dating, so they made up a more brand-appropriate story about how they met. They wouldn't be the first couple to do that (although I don't think anyone should feel ashamed of how they met *shrug*) and it just makes so much more sense than the yoga story.

I remember back then I thought they were set up by mutual friends because when they first announced they were together (insta post of a pic taken from behind with them on a rooftop iirc) I saw a comment from someone who said something like " Yes Sarah and Kurt"... and Sarah hadn't named him yet, so I figured that comment must be from a mutual friend who set them up, which explains how that person could name him from a photo where neither of their faces were shown.

Funny where their journey has taken them. They both have changed for the worst and instead of growing together over the years, they seem emotionally stunted. It's like they helped each others' careers but held each other back on an emotional level. :?
I've lost hope that they'll be better with Fox. As he gets older, there will be a lot of pressure on him to conform to their idea of cool and their public image as a family. I can't see them stepping up and putting his needs above everything else; it will always be about keeping up appearances. :(
Yeah I'm 90% sure they met on Tinder. I'm pretty sure Kurt said it way way back before his instagram took off, cause I remember wondering at the time what her tinder pics were because she's not that attractive? I don't know why Kurt would be at a yoga event before he was 'instafamous' either considering he was a tradie and had no tie to the fitness world other than being ripped.
I thought they met at a gym. I remember she was telling the story in a vlog and he approached her at the gym after a workout saying how impressed he was with her “functional” workout and that she was super strong and fit.

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

She needs to hang out with her "mothers group" that existed a few weeks ago. I think that's why it's so annoying imo ,it's one thing to whinge within your family/friend group but it's another to complain every single day to strangers over the most miniscule things.

Post by Guest »

nbee990 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:38 pm
This b*tch is now carrying on how project comeback isn't progressing enough because she is up during the night with fez etc. She speaks loudly into his face while complaining basically telling the poor baby it is all his fault. What the???
And she hasn't washed her hair in 2 weeks. I'm sure she has bathed at some point, or I would at least hope, in an effort to clean her sweaty ass, so throw some shampoo in that mop and call it a day. It is not that difficult.
This is Sarah in a nutshell. Project comeback, loud obnoxious whinging, putting her appearance before her baby, and fucking filthy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot fathom why she's so proud of being dirty. I just can't with that shit. It's so gross.
I remember her buying Timberland shoes right after a gym session and she was dripping with sweat- she even made a joke about it. Feel so bad for the sales assistant who helped her out that day. :barf:
Then another vlog I remember she was rolling on the carpet in her parents' house (with her mum and sisters I think) and again, making jokes about how sweaty she was. Just fucking hop in a shower you disgusting human!! The Grub Life printed tees for her and Fox baffle me just as much. How can you be proud of the fact that you're filthy?
Personal hygiene is so important- how can an adult women not realise this? :?
Hannahlbanana wrote: If you have time to the gym and your partner works from home then you time to wash your hair. I bet Kurt wishes he had an office away from home to get away from all the whinging and hearing about project come back.
And to avoid the whiff of someone who hasn't washed her hair in a couple of weeks. ;)
lovethat4me wrote: I thought they met at a gym. I remember she was telling the story in a vlog and he approached her at the gym after a workout saying how impressed he was with her “functional” workout and that she was super strong and fit.
Possibly but iirc it was in their relationship Q&A where they told that yoga-in-the-dark story of how they met.
alrightalright wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:27 pm
She needs to hang out with her "mothers group" that existed a few weeks ago. I think that's why it's so annoying imo ,it's one thing to whinge within your family/friend group but it's another to complain every single day to strangers over the most miniscule things.
She would had she not been lying about their existence! LOL!

Loz+2
Talker
Talker

Post by Loz+2 »

basenji wrote:
ETQK wrote:Is she really complaining about changing her baby’s nappy? ImageImageImage this girl is unreal.
I thought she said she was never a good sleeper? And the sleep deprivation wouldn’t bother her Image
I know, right?! Who was telling her that babies sleep through the night at 12 weeks?! And who was telling her it “gets easier”? I kinda can’t wait until Fox is a toddler and starts getting his molars.

Hahaha. I thought the same! Who on earth told her babies start sleeping through at 12 weeks?!?! My three year old still wakes up at night. I also can’t wait till Fox is a toddler - he may not need her as much in the way of boobs, but man, they require A LOT more in the way of stimulation. She acts likes she’s being “raw and real” but she says it in a way that insinuates that she thinks she’s got it way harder than anybody else! That’s what shits me the most! You are SO privileged Sarah. Grrr

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baba20010 »

I thought they met at a coffeeshop? She once said that he approached her in a coffeeshop when she came back after a work-out for a coffee. Firsttt of all why would kurt ever go to a yoga event? on the podcast she is rambling on about how they went to do yoga together and how kurt isn't flexible at all and is basically a complete beginner. then why go to a YOGA event years ago if you can't do any yoga at all?

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

Adding to Sarah's filthiness- remember that time she used to keep her bike by her bed?? Yuck

Also, pretty sure she's put her shoes on the bed too...

Post by Guest »

lovethat4me wrote: I thought they met at a gym. I remember she was telling the story in a vlog and he approached her at the gym after a workout saying how impressed he was with her “functional” workout and that she was super strong and fit.
baba200delete0 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm
I thought they met at a coffeeshop? She once said that he approached her in a coffeeshop when she came back after a work-out for a coffee. Firsttt of all why would kurt ever go to a yoga event? on the podcast she is rambling on about how they went to do yoga together and how kurt isn't flexible at all and is basically a complete beginner. then why go to a YOGA event years ago if you can't do any yoga at all?
So funny how many of us have a completely different version of how they met, LOL! Here's the video I was talking about, first question they answer is about how they met. They said it was the "Flow After Dark" yoga event:

https://youtu.be/SxVLTauJrXU

She may have told a different story elsewhere which is why everyone remembers it differently...

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

In terms of how sarah and kurt met, i’m pretty sure that kurt didn’t actually attend the event, he was a photographer there. She was at the event and he was taking pictures and they went out for coffee later or something. And sarah even thought that kurt was like a playa or too cool or something..? That’s my memory of it hahah. Ffs sarah you read here, clear this up for us :rofl:

And i’m not even gonna comment on her whinging againnnnn.. and again and again. I’ve talked about this before but they’re sooo privileged as parents and sarah needs to start realizing and admitting that.

And what the f. Two weeks? Two weeks she hasn’t washed her hair? She says she has been consistent and goes to the gym 5x a week, i think she’s missed a few, so let’s say she has been 8 times over two weeks. 8 times she has gone to the gym, sweated, and not washed her hair. I can’t even imagine the smell, the grease buildup, the dirt. Like i’m pretty chill, if i wash my hair on tuesday for example and don’t go anywhere during the weekend, i do ride it until monday morning, but that is only if i’m not going gym. 2 weeks.. sarah, you’re at home all the time with kurt who is also home the majority. She has 100% had the time for it.

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

Hate to break it to you “Sezzy” but my 4 year old still doesn’t sleep through the night.

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

jllns90 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:38 pm

And what the f. Two weeks? Two weeks she hasn’t washed her hair? She says she has been consistent and goes to the gym 5x a week, i think she’s missed a few, so let’s say she has been 8 times over two weeks. 8 times she has gone to the gym, sweated, and not washed her hair. I can’t even imagine the smell, the grease buildup, the dirt. Like i’m pretty chill, if i wash my hair on tuesday for example and don’t go anywhere during the weekend, i do ride it until monday morning, but that is only if i’m not going gym. 2 weeks.. sarah, you’re at home all the time with kurt who is also home the majority. She has 100% had the time for it.
Exactly! Imagine when she does exercises on the floor or gym mat where people step with their shoes. :? I might not wash my hair after spinning but on the days when they touch gym floor I have to wash them before going to bed, as I just can't think of all that dirt rubbing on pillow and my face. :|

Post by Guest »

Hey Sarah,

My baby slept through the night at 10 weeks. He’s EXCLUSIVELY formula fed. Sweet dreams sezzy.

mayanne92
Learner
Learner

Post by mayanne92 »

More complaining about how her progress with 'project comeback' has plateaued. Of course it has! Your body just went through a majorly traumatic event not very long ago. She's so impatient and it makes me so sad to see her placing so much emphasis on looking 'lean' again - sets such a terrible example for any women watching her. We are under enough ridiculous pressure to look incredible after having a baby without Sarah buying into it and pushing it on her platform. She has terrible body image.

helpmeimpoor6
Learner
Learner

Post by helpmeimpoor6 »

Hannahlbanana wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:56 pm
If you have time to the gym and your partner works from home then you time to wash your hair. I bet Kurt wishes he had an office away from home to get away from all the whinging and hearing about project come back.
So true! Also if she has time to do a stupid 20 minute skincare routine she has time to wash her hair.

Has anyone listened to the newest podcast? She says something and then goes "just joking I'm humble". HAHAHA narsissy sezzy you are the furtherest thing from humble. She is another level of delusional :rofl:

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

My not watching didn’t last long, read here and had to look. Lol at her trying to do a cool stretch video with Abby divebombing her to lick her face. Even bigger lol that she thinks a 12 week old baby sleeps through the night... actually that can have an extra 😂 because it’s so ridiculous. Ew to not washing her hair, that must smell disgusting. I love that she actually continued to promote the Alya skin mask despite it containing a paraben preservative. So holistic, much natural 🙄

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”