Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Ipawelcz
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by Ipawelcz »

Ok so long time lurker and first time poster over here. I used to enjoy watching Sarah then someone mentioned this forum on one of her insta comments so I had to check it out!

Can I just say I feel soooooo sorry for Fox. I’ve never seen parents so awkward and not maternal/paternal (I’m not super duper overly maternal myself lol) but my heart breaks for the little guy every item they do a story!!! He is so innocent and sweet and always looks scared! Poor thing.

Also has there been any mention about coffee as a trigger to his reflux/crying/fussiness. She seems to do coffee runs daily and that was the #1 trigger for my baby. Stop with the coffee/go decaf and see what happens FFS

Ok I had to get that off my chest. I feel so much better now :D

Thats not my name
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thats not my name »

Alayy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm
Also i'm not a mother but are babies really that sensitive to what a breastfeeding mother eats?
Yes they can be. I'm in a breastfeeding BF group for children with allergies and some women are on a diet of 5 items. I had to give up dairy for my son and even then his symptoms didn't stop so there were other foods impacting him.
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:18 pm
I don't understand why Fox isn't sleeping for longer stretches at night if she's sooooo full of milk & he feeds sooooo well, like she claims. Fed babies with full tummies sleep. It's not rocket science. Either her boobs are making skim milk, or someone's lying again.
I don't think this is 100% accurate. Breast milk is digested much faster than formula so breastfed babies do tend to feed more often. I think Fox is purely feeding for food now but babies also wake for comfort feeding. Research I've read (not sure who wrote it and the credibility) says that babies waking often can be a gopd thing as it can bs a way to protect itself from SIDS.
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:55 am
I love how Kayla Itsines (*a qualified trainer*!) has just posted about how she's been cleared to return to LIGHT exercise so she'll be completing modified versions of her own workouts, and only talks about gaining strength.
She & Sarah couldn't be more different. Kayla is so legit & Sarah is such a fake!
I agree that Kayla seems to be doing a lot right since becoming a mum but she is also very good at (having her staff) deleting comments and her own image is to be very sweet so a lot of work goes into that. I've followed her since she has a few thousand followers and she most definitely received clothing from company's even though now says she doesn't do sponsored posts... she may not have be paid for posting but the clothes were free so she's not as bad as Sarah, she's not exactly legit.

Post by Guest »

petite-equestrian wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 pm
I know we have all seen Sarah’s rude comments to Kurt, but has anyone else noticed that he take little (way more subtle) digs at her too? I remember him once “jokingly” calling her selfish or something similar, but it was weird to me that he did it in a story.
He has called her smelly more times than I can count (given her aversion to showering, I'm not surprised).
I can't tell if these two are just have that type of banter in their relationship or if they are really at a point where they irritate each other and are constantly taking digs. :?

On another note, it's funny how many of us have noticed that Fox (still hate the name) looks scared and confused all the time. The only time I've seen him look genuinely happy was with Wills. Are Sez and Kez oblivious to what is clearly evident on all their posts?! Get the phone away from him, enjoy being present in the moment with him and see how at peace and happy he'll look.

FFS! Why are we even at a point where we are repeatedly telling her to start being a parent?! :x

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

petite-equestrian wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 pm
I know we have all seen Sarah’s rude comments to Kurt, but has anyone else noticed that he take little (way more subtle) digs at her too? I remember him once “jokingly” calling her selfish or something similar, but it was weird to me that he did it in a story.
Yes, in her story last week she was going on about food and he yelled out "boring". I was shocked yet thrilled! He also interrupted her while she was complaining. It was great. He said going to the gym will start the week off on the right foot while she was moaning and groaning about being grumpy, tired unmotivated etc.

Here are pics from their stories. Wouldn't a parent move that blanket from a babies face? Come on now.

Also, during Kurt's story he said "can you please be quiet, were trying to work mate?" I want to punch him in the mouth. Seriously.
And Sarah is showing us her piggy nose up close and personal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

"ABROB".
Do companies have to approve these posts, stories before the YouTuber posts them? Abrob isn't even close to absorb.
If anyone in a real job sent out this error in a message, article etc, it would have to be retracted and would be embarrassing. Maybe you should "werk" a little harder at pressing that spell check button sezzy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cmbbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmbbb »

^^ I think she might be dyslexic as we see lots of typographical errors like this. Either that or lacks attention to detail. Or just thick.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

nbee990 wrote:"ABROB".
Do companies have to approve these posts, stories before the YouTuber posts them? Abrob isn't even close to absorb.
If anyone in a real job sent out this error in a message, article etc, it would have to be retracted and would be embarrassing. Maybe you should "werk" a little harder at pressing that spell check button sezzy.
There are those good ol Alya skincare products we all spoke about earlier - the ones that contain harmful ingredients for those pregnant and breastfeeding. Just proves Sarah will do anything for a buck and doesn’t know as much about “natural and holistic” products as she bangs on about. She is a product prostitute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabe92
Learner
Learner

Post by gabe92 »

Someone commented in an Instagram post about body bloom asking if it's safe to consume while breastfeeding. Sarah replied saying that she is drinking it while breastfeeding but to still consult with their doctor. I wonder if Sarah has asked her doctor and if so why would other people need to? Wouldn't it then be safe for everyone while breastfeeding or can people just react differently to it. Sorry I don't know much about breastfeeding or the ingredients in body bloom just seems strange to me!

Post by Guest »

thejesuslizard wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:23 pm
skeeden wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:55 pm
Guys I know this isn't that relevant to current conversation, but I find Kurt and Sarah a really strange couple? I think Sarah is OK looking, but doesn't come across as conventionally 'sexy' or appealing - especially considering they met on Tinder. Do you think the majority of the appeal of Sarah for Kurt was that she was a youtuber and he was into that stuff?
Also a bit of tea on the fact they met on tinder - I also matched with Kurt on Tinder... when they were in a public relationship (he was still living in Kirribilli with his friends, and she was at her parents house) and about to move in together. I actually kind of liked Sarah back then so I felt guilty when it happened and I unmatched with him.
I had only gotten Tinder recently, so it was definitely a recent swipe as well.
Didn’t they meet at a yoga event or something? Well, that’s what she’s always said I’m p sure.
Hope nobody minds me bumping this post as it's unrelated to current discussions, but I just had someone IRL say the same thing to me about them actually meeting on Tinder. Which, the more I think of it, makes sense.
That yoga event story never added up to me. She vlogged that event and there was no hint of him nor a hint she had spotted someone she fancied, which is odd for Sarah who is all TMI all the time.
I now think they may have been worried about the stigma of meeting on Tinder, since it is a lot of "netflix and chill" as opposed to more traditional dating, so they made up a more brand-appropriate story about how they met. They wouldn't be the first couple to do that (although I don't think anyone should feel ashamed of how they met *shrug*) and it just makes so much more sense than the yoga story.

I remember back then I thought they were set up by mutual friends because when they first announced they were together (insta post of a pic taken from behind with them on a rooftop iirc) I saw a comment from someone who said something like " Yes Sarah and Kurt"... and Sarah hadn't named him yet, so I figured that comment must be from a mutual friend who set them up, which explains how that person could name him from a photo where neither of their faces were shown.

Funny where their journey has taken them. They both have changed for the worst and instead of growing together over the years, they seem emotionally stunted. It's like they helped each others' careers but held each other back on an emotional level. :?
I've lost hope that they'll be better with Fox. As he gets older, there will be a lot of pressure on him to conform to their idea of cool and their public image as a family. I can't see them stepping up and putting his needs above everything else; it will always be about keeping up appearances. :(

Post by Guest »

gabe92 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 am
Someone commented in an Instagram post about body bloom asking if it's safe to consume while breastfeeding. Sarah replied saying that she is drinking it while breastfeeding but to still consult with their doctor. I wonder if Sarah has asked her doctor and if so why would other people need to? Wouldn't it then be safe for everyone while breastfeeding or can people just react differently to it. Sorry I don't know much about breastfeeding or the ingredients in body bloom just seems strange to me!
She can't risk saying it's safe for legal reasons. If something happened she would get sued.
She can't say it's unsafe because she would get backlash for lying about drinking it (which I think she showed in her strories both while pregnant and now while breastfeeding).
So her answer is the only correct one she can give, where she is pushing the sale but also covering herself.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Someone on youtube told me that Sarah had won the Bent spoon award in 2018 by the Australian Skeptics (which I admit knowing nothing about) "for the promotion of questionable natural health remedies via her vast network of followers."

https://www.skeptics.com.au/features/bent-spoon/

I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Post by Guest »

:x

My 5M old son has the same Ingenuity Baby Swing.

It's equipped with a safety harness for your baby's safety.

Fox wasn't secured at all on that swing!

In the user's manual it clearly stated:-
To ALWAYS use restraint system to Prevent Serious Injury Or Death From Children Falling Or Being Strangled In Straps!

Very very irresponsible Parents!

Oh and that belt pad was in Foxy's mouth.

For crying out loud MILF and COOL DAD that's a freaking choking hazard!

:roll:

sweetniblets
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetniblets »

:o Not sure if it’s been discussed in here, but I was doing some Insta-story creeping on Sarah’s project comeback and this photo seemed a little off... So sad that so many young girls and women look up to her and idolize her body shape — especially if she really is altering her appearance.

GoodRey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GoodRey »

Thats not my name wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
I love how Kayla Itsines (*a qualified trainer*!) has just posted about how she's been cleared to return to LIGHT exercise so she'll be completing modified versions of her own workouts, and only talks about gaining strength.
She & Sarah couldn't be more different. Kayla is so legit & Sarah is such a fake!
I agree that Kayla seems to be doing a lot right since becoming a mum but she is also very good at (having her staff) deleting comments and her own image is to be very sweet so a lot of work goes into that. I've followed her since she has a few thousand followers and she most definitely received clothing from company's even though now says she doesn't do sponsored posts... she may not have be paid for posting but the clothes were free so she's not as bad as Sarah, she's not exactly legit.
thank you. i've seen a lot of people complimenting kayla in this thread but she is also selling a "fitness for aesthetics" angle as sarah and it's just as toxic imo. her product is called the beach body guide, ffs. but i will say i appreciate that she hasn't been splashing her newborn all over social media. i find the entire culture of influencers using their children to turn a profit incredibly sketchy, especially since youtube/instagram don't have regulations in place to financially protect these children. i won't be shocked when sarah starts rolling out new ad deals with children/family brands and exploiting poor fox for money.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

GoodRey wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 pm
Thats not my name wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
thank you. i've seen a lot of people complimenting kayla in this thread but she is also selling a "fitness for aesthetics" angle as sarah and it's just as toxic imo. her product is called the beach body guide, ffs. but i will say i appreciate that she hasn't been splashing her newborn all over social media. i find the entire culture of influencers using their children to turn a profit incredibly sketchy, especially since youtube/instagram don't have regulations in place to financially protect these children. i won't be shocked when sarah starts rolling out new ad deals with children/family brands and exploiting poor fox for money.
I really don't agree that Kayla is as toxic as Sarah. She seems to have a very balanced view towards food & nutrition & is very vocal about never restricting herself. I also don't see her making the same dumb concoctions as Sarah to satisfy a craving - if Kayla wants spag bol, she'll eat it, not make a "recipe" using some soggy cardboard & protein powders to trick herself into thinking she's eating it (Sarah's spag bol looks so gross).
I have also seen Kayla be called out for the negative meaning behind her "Bikini Body Guide", and she's addressed this, saying initially these were the words her clients would use to describe their goals (aka, "I want a bikini body"). She's written on her website that *any body is a bikini body*, and she appears to celebrate a diverse range of women who complete her program.
Kayla's wording Is also vastly different & she talks about becoming stronger, not "leaning out" or "losing fat". Sarah has pointed out several times now that she's a "SIZE SMALL/medium for an oversized fit", and has also said she wants to lose fat etc - i find that to be completely irresponsible & deeply problematic. I really feel for the "size medium" girls who watched her say that shit... while pinching her skin in a mirror. Wtf.
I'm sure Kayla has been gifted workout gear & worn it without disclosing where it came from, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find someome with 10k+ followers who hasn't done that. Not completely innocent, no, but hardly harmful.
I also give props to Kayla for using her own workout guides to return to her pre-baby strength. She's not charging her customers for a product that she herself wouldn't use - unlike Sarah.

We may just have to agree to disagree here. I'm not suggesting Kayla is the "perfect fitness influencer", but to me, she's far more well-rounded, authentic & responsible than Sarah is. Give props to Kayla's team or whoever it is that helps her cultivate this image - whatever, it doesn't matter, Sarah has access to similar resources/team and chooses to send harmful messages & promote negative body images & negative self-talk (hiding under a thick layer of "real & raw" bullshit).
Last edited by Lurkerlizzy on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

I too followed Kayla from the beginning. She has sold herself very well. I think the cleverest thing Kayla has done has keep it fruit based with the food pics. After free lee and the vegan hate, she cashed in on vegan dollars by putting out a vegan diet book and then slowly changing her account look to depict mainly fruit pics. Healthy and not offending anyone.
She keeps it friendly for all. Unbiased.
Unlike sezzy who puts it all on show alienating many groups and types of thinking. Keeping it neutral is the way to go.
Hear that sezzy?

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

"I swear I'm still twelve " haha yes Sarah, you look like a twelve years old, and what's worse, you act like a stupid little spoiled brat. Wake up! You have a child!

bostonterrier16
Learner
Learner

Post by bostonterrier16 »

It's obvious that Sarah is in denial, I get that you can't please everyone but she down right just thinks everyone is wrong and she is right. She seems like that person that would use breast feeding as an advantage against kurt.. like she doesn't breastfeed because its actually good for little fezzy but she can have one thing over kurt? (obviously his anatomy is impossible compete lol). I know she pumps and blah blah They're always trying to make each other look bad?! Literally bugs me so much, its obvious that she likes the APPEARANCE of having a family in public. I hope she gets herself sorted because 1. Its so obvious that her and Kurt are not even attracted to eachother anymore and 2. She hates her dog and is annoyed with her baby.

skeeden
Learner
Learner

Post by skeeden »

2xblended wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 am
thejesuslizard wrote:
skeeden wrote: Guys I know this isn't that relevant to current conversation, but I find Kurt and Sarah a really strange couple? I think Sarah is OK looking, but doesn't come across as conventionally 'sexy' or appealing - especially considering they met on Tinder. Do you think the majority of the appeal of Sarah for Kurt was that she was a youtuber and he was into that stuff?
Also a bit of tea on the fact they met on tinder - I also matched with Kurt on Tinder... when they were in a public relationship (he was still living in Kirribilli with his friends, and she was at her parents house) and about to move in together. I actually kind of liked Sarah back then so I felt guilty when it happened and I unmatched with him.
I had only gotten Tinder recently, so it was definitely a recent swipe as well.
Didn’t they meet at a yoga event or something? Well, that’s what she’s always said I’m p sure.
Hope nobody minds me bumping this post as it's unrelated to current discussions, but I just had someone IRL say the same thing to me about them actually meeting on Tinder. Which, the more I think of it, makes sense.
That yoga event story never added up to me. She vlogged that event and there was no hint of him nor a hint she had spotted someone she fancied, which is odd for Sarah who is all TMI all the time.
I now think they may have been worried about the stigma of meeting on Tinder, since it is a lot of "netflix and chill" as opposed to more traditional dating, so they made up a more brand-appropriate story about how they met. They wouldn't be the first couple to do that (although I don't think anyone should feel ashamed of how they met *shrug*) and it just makes so much more sense than the yoga story.

I remember back then I thought they were set up by mutual friends because when they first announced they were together (insta post of a pic taken from behind with them on a rooftop iirc) I saw a comment from someone who said something like " Yes Sarah and Kurt"... and Sarah hadn't named him yet, so I figured that comment must be from a mutual friend who set them up, which explains how that person could name him from a photo where neither of their faces were shown.

Funny where their journey has taken them. They both have changed for the worst and instead of growing together over the years, they seem emotionally stunted. It's like they helped each others' careers but held each other back on an emotional level. :?
I've lost hope that they'll be better with Fox. As he gets older, there will be a lot of pressure on him to conform to their idea of cool and their public image as a family. I can't see them stepping up and putting his needs above everything else; it will always be about keeping up appearances. :(
Yeah I'm 90% sure they met on Tinder. I'm pretty sure Kurt said it way way back before his instagram took off, cause I remember wondering at the time what her tinder pics were because she's not that attractive? I don't know why Kurt would be at a yoga event before he was 'instafamous' either considering he was a tradie and had no tie to the fitness world other than being ripped.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

This b*tch is now carrying on how project comeback isn't progressing enough because she is up during the night with fez etc. She speaks loudly into his face while complaining basically telling the poor baby it is all his fault. What the???
And she hasn't washed her hair in 2 weeks. I'm sure she has bathed at some point, or I would at least hope, in an effort to clean her sweaty ass, so throw some shampoo in that mop and call it a day. It is not that difficult.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”