BusybeeCarys/Carys Whittaker

zlh89
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: busybee.carys

Post by zlh89 »

I've not looked at her channel in so long but on the overview of all her videos, it's just shopping sprees & hauls and "look what i've got!" videos, it all just seems really wasteful and she just doesn't really have anything at all to offer. I don't know how her subscribers keep eating these videos up, the odd few maybe but it's literally all she does now!

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

^^ Agreed!

I can't stand all her gushy posts about James. A previous poster said it really comes off like he knows he's punching above his weight and it's sooo true. I have no idea what she sees in him and she always goes on about he's made her the person she is today blah blah blah. I just feel like it's giving him too much credit and I get the sense that she uses him as a crutch for everything in life. They're literally together 24/7 which seems really unhealthy. I've always thought that a person/relationship should complement your life, not define it. It's obvious that she met him at a low point in her life and has clung to him like some kind of security blanket ever since.

Nilescrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nilescrane »

So they just had their 6 year anniversary of being together... so she’s been with James since she was 17? I hate how she talks about not being able to go out in public or drive without him. The LAST thing she needs to do is get married. He is so horrible, always puts her down, so fake, and really ugly. I hope they didn’t get married....

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

What do we all think of the dress?

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:20 am
I think the dress is beautiful! However not for her, she has a stunning figure and I just feel like it makes her look so much larger than she is! Like honestly stunning dress, just a shame she didn’t go for something flattering!

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

yoyosupker wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 am
dietgossip wrote:
I think the dress is beautiful! However not for her, she has a stunning figure and I just feel like it makes her look so much larger than she is! Like honestly stunning dress, just a shame she didn’t go for something flattering!
I loved the dress but it’s a shame it made her look so short

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

its a lovely dress and she looked great but i think given she is quite large in chest area stap version would of been better

Nilescrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nilescrane »

dietgossip wrote:
It was such a lovely dress, very girly and young. It it did make her look a bit wide. Almost like a dress a pregnant bride would choose to flow over a little bump. she has a phenomenal figure and would have smashed a more figure hugging gown.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

It was gorgeous but made her look stumpy and wide. I am shocked she didn't pick something more slinky. I don't follow her anymore,James is irritating and her worship of him is tiresome. I expect the baby will be along shortly lol.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

i reckon before the 1st WA there is a baby on the way

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

I hate strapless so.... I hate it. I was surprised by her choice. She looks beautiful just not my style. But it’s not my wedding, seems like she loved it

Names_Ames
Learner
Learner

Post by Names_Ames »

I don’t think I can make myself watch a 40 minute video of James talking over Carys... was anything interesting said in their new video? :)

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

So she’s filmed a video pretending to be pregnant for the day and it was ‘so embarrassing to be out in public’ and now doesn’t understand why she is getting hate for it from people who can’t conceive

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Sherlockhoes wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:10 pm
So she’s filmed a video pretending to be pregnant for the day and it was ‘so embarrassing to be out in public’ and now doesn’t understand why she is getting hate for it from people who can’t conceive
Tbh I think girls DMing her that it’s offensive to them because they’re infertile isn’t right though, not to defend her but Carys was clearly not trying to be offensive herself. She’s stated on multiple occasions she has anxiety and I get where she’s coming from, if I went out in an empathy belly I’d feel like everyone was staring at me and I’d feel so anxious.

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

I watched a few videos but like someone already said she only seems to post hauls now and it's unnecessary and worrying how much she buys, bet all her week is spent on returning and ordering those items? I'm actually envious of her lifestyle seems like a dream - minus James. Honestly, I'll never understand what she sees in him?? I dont think she realises her own worth, I believe shes mentioned how she has anxiety and relies on him. Not healthy.
Before you know it, they'll be having a family not that there's anything wrong with it but her lifestyle... she doesn't seem sensible with her spending but then again I might be frugal.
How long can she keep up with all that spending she does, seems unrealistic and immature, I mean she is though - she's in her early 20s. Perhaps she's just too fast for me.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Her latest video: she really does nothing with her days huh. All she wore was comfy trackies and leggings and her hoodies. She wants to be a fashion influencer yet she makes literally zero effort? Sticking out your leg and posing does not make your outfit fashionable.

Edit: and she’s finally admitting she’s not a size 6/8!

fabofly7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabofly7 »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:54 am
Her latest video: she really does nothing with her days huh. All she wore was comfy trackies and leggings and her hoodies. She wants to be a fashion influencer yet she makes literally zero effort? Sticking out your leg and posing does not make your outfit fashionable.

What size did she say is ?

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

fabofly7 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:38 pm
dietgossip wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:54 am

What size did she say is ?
10/12 “depending on the stretch”- so her legs are a 12 she just squeezes herself into 10’s

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Woah, her stories today about how she is so anxious she can’t even get a train on her own without James? That’s some serious dependency there and it’s not healthy. I really hope they don’t have kids before she sorts out her issues. Hopefully moving away will help.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

Did anyone happen to catch the early comments on her and James' (James's?? I never know lol) decluttering video, there were a few calling them mentally ill and saying they were demented. Idk if that's just trolls being trolls or if it had to do with the ig stories mentioned above but they're deleted now.

Just found it out. I didn't realize they deleted comments either, naive of me I guess lol.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”