Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine

Post by Serendipitous »

marshnellow wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 am
invasionsucexxy wrote:She did it again... maybe the host don't care. She's a walking advertisement :rofl:
i can’t lie she looks fucking amazing here. this is a great photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesss I was just thinking the same thing. She’s so beautiful to me

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

Post by fritzness »

Ok so not a fupa, how about a nupa, naked upper poosay area? Her vagina is basically out.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

fritzness wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 am
Ok so not a fupa, how about a nupa, naked upper poosay area? Her vagina is basically out.
Lmfao better choice of words hahaha :rofl:

je-suis-jonx
Learner
Learner

Post by je-suis-jonx »

Was just watching Maryana's Caicos vlog and Jazmine looks fantastic in it. She really does have a gorgeous face. I really wish she'd start putting up more fitness content/workout vlogs, I am interested in her style of training atm.

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:23 am
She did it again... maybe the host don't care. She's a walking advertisement :rofl:
She looks really cute here. The swimsuit pic looks really trashy IMO.

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

fritzness wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 am
Yeah that’s what I meant. It’s not really a fat upper area it’s just out there. I couldn’t think of any other word for it!

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I've always thought that Jazmine had a gorgeous face. But her personality makes her so unattractive to me.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Jazmine looks beautiful in that photo but she’s so damn annoying. I want her to win but she’s all over the place.

I’m over her doing all these clothing hauls.

vinelo
Learner
Learner

Re: Jazmine

Post by vinelo »

aerialmindful wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 am
sigheyeroll wrote:
aerialmindful wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:41 pm
What are all of your thoughts on these “swimsuit” bottoms? Nikki and Maryana were wearing the same type of bottoms.
I came here to tell everyone to check out this pic! :rofl:
Her fupa area is fully showing on either side. Why is she doing this? Is it to get Omar back?! I feel embarrassed for her!

All the swimsuit bottoms the girls wore on the trip were hideous! Was that a sponsored trip? I wonder if they all had to wear them because I don’t know why you would otherwise.
Yeah. 437 Swimwear sponsored that trip. Pretty much all of their suits have the thong bottoms.
Every time I see this pic I think her crotch has a hitler stash.

thotiana4life
Talker
Talker

Post by thotiana4life »

Another ad on her IG today. She’s gonna turn into a walking ad, like it was said earlier...she has no loyalty to brands. She clearly is trying to secure the bag any way she can. Fitness wasn’t working, so she’s just doing all these random videos to get views. I think she has no desire to have a real life job and is going to do whatever it takes to be a popular “influencer” even if it means posting an ad everyday on IG.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

thotiana4life wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:49 pm
Another ad on her IG today. She’s gonna turn into a walking ad, like it was said earlier...she has no loyalty to brands. She clearly is trying to secure the bag any way she can. Fitness wasn’t working, so she’s just doing all these random videos to get views. I think she has no desire to have a real life job and is going to do whatever it takes to be a popular “influencer” even if it means posting an ad everyday on IG.
Do brands not care about this stuff?
Lululemon, ryderwear , that brand that I cant spell and now targets fitness line?

Post by Guest »

First time posting here, but Jazmine has ALWAYS irritated me. I’ve been a big Nikki/Whitney fan in the past, but could never get into her. There is something so absolutely cringey about her personality to me.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

tomatoketchup wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:06 pm
thotiana4life wrote:
Lululemon, ryderwear , that brand that I cant spell and now targets fitness line?
That lululemon thing was actually a Magic Links sponsorship. Lululemon doesn’t sponsor youtubers lol magic link sent her a lulu gift card and let her pick clothes

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 pm
tomatoketchup wrote:
thotiana4life wrote:
That lululemon thing was actually a Magic Links sponsorship. Lululemon doesn’t sponsor youtubers lol magic link sent her a lulu gift card and let her pick clothes
Didnt say she was sponsored. I was pointing out all the activewear brands shes been wearing

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

tomatoketchup wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 pm
tomatoketchup wrote:
thotiana4life wrote:
Didnt say she was sponsored. I was pointing out all the activewear brands shes been wearing
One video she said it was sponsored it was a few back but sort of recent.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Openmindedopinions wrote: First time posting here, but Jazmine has ALWAYS irritated me. I’ve been a big Nikki/Whitney fan in the past, but could never get into her. There is something so absolutely cringey about her personality to me.
Like the transphobia? She seems like an ignorant know it all who thinks she's hilarious when really her humor is just hurtful and problematic and highly immature.

A pretty face can't hide an ugly soul. Be better, Jaz.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

fritzness wrote:
Openmindedopinions wrote: First time posting here, but Jazmine has ALWAYS irritated me. I’ve been a big Nikki/Whitney fan in the past, but could never get into her. There is something so absolutely cringey about her personality to me.
Like the transphobia? She seems like an ignorant know it all who thinks she's hilarious when really her humor is just hurtful and problematic and highly immature.

A pretty face can't hide an ugly soul. Be better, Jaz.
And she’s a try hard. I didn’t like how shes riding on the “I’m Latina af” brand because it seems forced. I get how it’s hard for some Latina you tubers to embrace their culture without making it seemed forced especially if you’re very Americanized. She’s just a lost person.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

thotiana4life wrote:
I agree with this. She was just talking about her COLLABORATION with Etch apparel (an IG brand we already know nothing about) which should last for the next few months and now she's advertising another activewear company... :roll:

Lyanna
Debater
Debater

Post by Lyanna »

I lost all my respect I had for her watching the "best friend" video. So much second hand embarassment. I can't believe she put this on the internet. I had to stop the video when she was giggling like a 13 year old when her friend put "Omar" as answer to the question what she is looking for in a man. For the whole internet to see. Even Omar. And his friends. omg I have to stop thinking about it

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Wait did you guys see the reply she made to somebody in the comment section of her video with Omar? Somebody asked if they would ever date again and she said “I think it’s one of those things where we would both leave the door open but there is no guarantee necessarily yenno”.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”