Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

nbee990
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by nbee990 »

They're using a cell phone to "stimulate" fezzy after they plopped him in the swinging chair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

nbee990 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:39 pm
They're using a cell phone to "stimulate" fezzy after they plopped him in the swinging chair.
Our brains are literally more active when we're sleeping than compared to when we're using cell phones. Can't believe she's giving Fez screen time already!

Post by Guest »

It's gotten to the point where she's doing so much stupid shit that I think part of it is staged.
As in, I believe 50% of what she's doing is just because she's ignorant and doesn't want to learn the right way to do things (eg. baby getting screen time already!!!).
The remaining 50% may just be to create hype and drama and discussion about her. It's become evident that she reads here regularly and is responding to the points made here.I think she knows that as long as she's borderline ridiculous, she'll get us hate-watching (thus, continuing to get views even if we're unsubbed), so some of what she does is just to keep the people who would have forgotten about her already tuning in. :? She's so manipulative and sly that I genuinely believe that's part of what's happening.
I know, at least for me, that I had stopped even checking her stories but now I do (though I'm unsubbed) simply because of the ridiculous stuff she's doing.
Remember how they staged Kurt's father accidentally slipping the baby's name in their stories? Even his father was in on it. As obnoxious as that whole thing was, it was so calculated and got them tons of views as speculation around the name grew.
We're part of a very clever marketing game and it infuriates me that she's growing so unethically. I wish Aus would put some influencer laws in place just to keep scammers like her in check.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

You are right. I won’t even hate watch anymore. Take away the attention and she’ll hopefully Have to go and get a real job.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

Kurts stupid song about “titty monster” on her instagram tonight was so cringe. It fell way short of being funny.

Their maturity level is ridiculously low for the real word, and particularly for raising a child, they may have their shit together in the online world - selling products, manipulating viewers, scoring free stuff - but it’s all fake. At the end of the day there is zero substance to either of them.

I pity that poor little boy and the “sezzy” world he is going to grow up in. We can already see how he is being used as a prop for Instagram, his entire life is going to be showcased so he can make $$ for mummy and daddy. Got to pay for the flashy house because that’s one thing that won’t be #gifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

jllns90 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:34 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am
Lex147 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 am
*edited cause it was quite long for a quote*

Also, when she shared how she only uses the Hakka even though she had a spectrum s2, I got really upset. There is no shame in pumping milk, and a real pump collects the foremilk and hindmilk, the fatty part of the milk that helps a baby’s brain grow. The hakka only catches letdown (the foremilk) unless you manually express afterward, and that takes time. This bothers me because it’s another sly spread of bad information to a large audience, possibly comprised of women who may not be able to afford an electric breast pump and may not try a manual one like the lansinoh or Medela thinking the hakka will suffice because it’s $20 and a manual pump is another $40 and that’s 2 boxes of diapers. But only using the hakka as a pump can potentially impact supply, cause blebs or even mastitis depending on your pumping needs. This feels, like so much of her content, deeply irresponsible.
PREACH 🙌
LOL I’M CREASING :rofl: she is pumping in her insta stories now. I’m honestly not sure if she is taking the piss with us or she is actually that much of a knob. Probably the latter.

128A80F0-3086-4653-A560-9760031A7F89.png

And i completely agree on the gym thing with kurt?? Like what the hell? It doesn’t even matter if it was just for a second or for the lols or the gram. It is so irresponsible. Poor Fox again looks so uncomfortable as well. And as others mentioned, it is so dangerous and what kind of gym even allows that? Not to mention that gyms are disgusting, sweaty and germy.
I'm a qualified PT working out if a popular gym in Aus and there is no way that's legal or covered under insurance

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

I sent that gym they went to a DM asking the policy on children and they read it but didn’t respond....

thejesuslizard
Talker
Talker

Post by thejesuslizard »

Here we go again with the ‘lucky you’re so cute’ comment after having a whinge. No one forced you to have a baby Sarah, maybe you should have practiced safe sex if you weren’t keen on having an accidental pregnancy? She seems to fail to realise both her and Kurt could not have a more flexible work/life balance, so whenever she has a cry like a spoilt brat about Fox keeping her up all night, I have zero sympathy. Take a goddamn nap during the day and shut the heck up. I’m not saying having an out of whack schedule is easy, but at least they don’t have to get up and physically go to work every day.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

She should seriously chill on pulling her hair back so tightly. She’s got the biggest receding hairline that makes her look like an egg head.

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

thejesuslizard wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:36 pm
Here we go again with the ‘lucky you’re so cute’ comment after having a whinge. No one forced you to have a baby Sarah, maybe you should have practiced safe sex if you weren’t keen on having an accidental pregnancy? She seems to fail to realise both her and Kurt could not have a more flexible work/life balance, so whenever she has a cry like a spoilt brat about Fox keeping her up all night, I have zero sympathy. Take a goddamn nap during the day and shut the heck up. I’m not saying having an out of whack schedule is easy, but at least they don’t have to get up and physically go to work every day.
Agreeed. She can literally sleep WHENEVER she wants. For fucks sake, start vlogging at night if you need to. She has the flexibility to take charge of this kind of stressor, but she chooses not to do anything about it.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Is she losing hair? Hair hairline is like woahhh these days 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

essy18
Learner
Learner

Post by essy18 »

STFU SARAH Welcome to parenthood

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

Now Fez is doing tummy time. Dance Sarah dance! Maybe try colorful toys, a colorful mat for tummy time versus the couch.

And wtf is this comment about parenting?

Post by Guest »

nbee990 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 pm

And wtf is this comment about parenting?
That is all it is to her. :roll:
She's not about the responsibility of parenting, caring for and loving her child, thinking about how to keep him safe, how to get him the best education, how to make him a kind human being with strong core values.
This comment is exactly what parenting is to her: tag teaming so that they can take turns at the gym #project comeback, and laundering his expensive instagrammable outfits #family goals.
She doesn't give a thought to actual parenting. It's all about her and her public image. She is that shallow.

Also, her snapping at Abby yet again in her stories. I could fucking murder her. She needs to start treating that dog right or just give it to her parents or Em/Tahlia who will actually love Abby.

Post by Guest »

essy18 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm

I guarantee she would have breastfed him most (if not alll of those times). What happened to your 3 hour clockwork schedule? I mean he’s exclusively breastfed (😜) so Kurt couldn’t have given him a bottle. Another lie coming undone.

Post by Guest »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:07 pm
Is she losing hair? Hair hairline is like woahhh these days 😬
That post partum hair loss is real and it’s clearly started for her. I’ve been looking forward to this, because her hair is so thin already, she’s going to have the most scraggly hair while it’s all falling out and growing back.

Cue sponsorship with Bondi boost 😂

Post by Guest »

What's fucking off is her watching herself in the phone screen kiss her own child.
Not once. But several times.

I usually chip in with the funny comments and generally visit this thread for a laugh. But my god. That was just weird. Creepy and bloody weird.

I can see the narcissism now.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I don’t know how Kurt puts up with her snide ass remarks. “He doesn’t like you as much”. It’s almost like she enjoys making jabs that actually hurt him because she thinks she is loved by everyone and gods gift to the world. I sure hope someday a unicorn will float down and give him the gift of speaking up for himself because that shit ain’t ok!

basenji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basenji »

essy18 wrote:Image

I’m sorry, but that actually isn’t too bad considering Fox’s age. She better get used to it.

cmbbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmbbb »

She is so horrible to Kurt, why is she putting him down all the time?

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”