Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Someone asked her on insta if she had ever binged before after a prep and she answered no.

Did she forget that she was 200 lbs after her last competition? But oh right, that was all ~inflammation~ from her breast implants (not the fact that she didn't work out for a year because she was so depressed she couldn't get out of bed and couldn't stop eating).

Also can she please stop showing us her non-existent glutes. Nothing about her physique is impressive except for the fact that she is very naturally lean in her upper body.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

Shes so strange. That pic of her in a yoga class talking about feeling so at peace... did she consider for a second people may not be comfortable with this? A guy in the pic has his head down in his hand. The same post she discusses destruction creating room for growth and then goes on to mention PTSD awareness month (honestly, these individual mental illness awareness months are ridiculous because no one is aware of them and people remain completely ignorant of various aspects... I have PTSD btw). Seems a little off to talk about what was probably her gaining weight and a break up and immediately bring up PTSD. She then said she was donating proceeds from her cured nutrition even to "the PTSD community." WTF IS THE PTSD COMMUNITY? Like, are you donating it to a place that works with veterans, survivors of child abuse/domestic abuse/sexual assault survivors, natural disaster survivors, government workers (EMTs, police, firemen, etc), trafficking survivors? The PTSD community isnt called a community anymore than youd say "the anxiety community". The community is those living with PTSD, not an organization you can donate to. Theres no way to donate to all types of trauma survivors. Sorry, seems like shes using this very vague statement as a way to increase ticket sales for her event which is gross. No mention of where to seek help, common issues people w PTSD face, the stigma around trauma survivors, etc.

Sorry if this is a bit of an intense response, but seriously sitting here thinking wtf? She even mentions CBD in the same post but doesnt say anything about its benefit for people w PTSD (people w PTSD under produce endocannabinoids so supplementing with exogenous cannabinoids can be very beneficial).

*edited to add theres 1 organization in Canada that works w all types of trauma survivors over 18, but that still doesnt go to children and teen survivors.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:55 am
Someone asked her on insta if she had ever binged before after a prep and she answered no.

Did she forget that she was 200 lbs after her last competition? But oh right, that was all ~inflammation~ from her breast implants (not the fact that she didn't work out for a year because she was so depressed she couldn't get out of bed and couldn't stop eating).

Also can she please stop showing us her non-existent glutes. Nothing about her physique is impressive except for the fact that she is very naturally lean in her upper body.
Her Glutes are so unimpressive, it’s actually humorous that she is always showing them off. She has to be joking right?

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Her Glutes are so unimpressive, it’s actually humorous that she is always showing them off. She has to be joking right?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks :D

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Post by jendixon »

She is intolerable... and you can tell she thinks she is so badass when she cusses lol

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am
Givemethedonut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am
So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.
LOL this made me laugh. Did you ever see her trying to take mirror selfies and recording her workouts? It makes me cringe so bad when I see people doing that in real life.
I don’t think I ever saw her recording, she was usually on the stair master. Plus I don’t think recording was allowed at LA fitness, and I don’t think that kinda commercialized gym FItS HEr AEsTheTiC. But she def has posted pics in the locker room, I just never saw them happening with my own eyeballs

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

I’m really tickled by her caption implying that $800 Gucci fanny-pack is a rebellious and individualistic style choice for only the Very Brave.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Her waist and forearm look off like she shopped her waist to be smaller. And she is so unbelievably full of her self it's unreal.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

WTF her forearms look like bowling pins. All these bikini girls rebound and gain in the oddest places oof!

dramaticchan
Learner
Learner

Post by dramaticchan »

Lol @ the fake confidence. If you were so confident Em, you wouldn't be standing like you're holding in a fart in every photo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Post by jendixon »

God, this girl is honestly so fun to hate for me lol. She's awful. As in, it is not subtle at all. She is just incredibly incredibly shallow and self absorbed. I don't know how this thread isn't busier

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
jendixon wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm
God, this girl is honestly so fun to hate for me lol. She's awful. As in, it is not subtle at all. She is just incredibly incredibly shallow and self absorbed. I don't know how this thread isn't busier
Lmao I love this comment. It's so true. I love to hate Em Dump.
Not gonna lie, probably my favorite hate follow ever. I think her thread is what brought me to the fitness guru gossip section originally. So thanks em! Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaenerys
Talker
Talker

Post by jaenerys »

who the fuck in their right minds decides to drop 800 on a GUCCI. FANNYPACK. who has that kind of money to shit away on horrible fashion

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I actually never paid attention to her until the “breast implant illness” shit started but man I’m glad I did because she is unbelievable. Never change em chunk.

I saw someone comment on her photo “so brave” or something like that lolol

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Double post but I just realized she uploaded another photo in the last 5 minutes. Does this girl ALWAYS have to write novels in her captions? Holy shit no one actually reads those, do they?

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

I am SO curious as to what she does all day. She seems to constantly post! Her life must be so bland and meaningless.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am
I actually never paid attention to her until the “breast implant illness” shit started but man I’m glad I did because she is unbelievable. Never change em chunk.

I first knew about her when someone reposted her video on metabolic adaptation, and thought she was someone i could relate to with regards to recovery after extreme dieting, but it's weird that all talk about it just dissolved the moment she started blaming her BII

And with regards to her 40lbs weight loss. It's so weird to me how she lost most of it in her upper torso (shoulders, upper bis, back, core) but her legs and forearms are still fat in proportion. I want to know for science reasons (srs)... It can't be just fat distribution genetics can it? When she leans down for comp will she have to look emaciated up top for her legs to show definition?

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

I’m not trying to body shame her in anyway, literally just an observation, but how does her upper body look so lean, but her lower body doesn’t? Is it just genetics and she just holds more fat in her legs? Like they look like they’ve never been trained.

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

good girl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am
Bootyguru2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am

I first knew about her when someone reposted her video on metabolic adaptation, and thought she was someone i could relate to with regards to recovery after extreme dieting, but it's weird that all talk about it just dissolved the moment she started blaming her BII

And with regards to her 40lbs weight loss. It's so weird to me how she lost most of it in her upper torso (shoulders, upper bis, back, core) but her legs and forearms are still fat in proportion. I want to know for science reasons (srs)... It can't be just fat distribution genetics can it? When she leans down for comp will she have to look emaciated up top for her legs to show definition?
It is just her normal fat distribution. When she was heavier, she had more fat everywhere, so it was less noticeable. Same thing when she was at her leanest. I have a very similar body type and when my body is at its "middle ground" happy place (which is where it functions best) I'm pretty darn lean up top but definitely have a lot more fat on bottom.

There are plenty of similar women who have to diet long and hard to get any fat off of their lower bodies, even when their upper bodies are already past shredded. Just one of realities of bodybuilding - you get lean enough, eventually the fat will come off regardless of where it's stored.

One of the reasons I've switched (for now at least) to focusing a bit more on strength performance/powerlifting than strictly aesthetics.

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:19 pm
FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 am

Her waist and forearm look off like she shopped her waist to be smaller. And she is so unbelievably full of her self it's unreal.
There is absolutely nothing unique, brave or even fashionable about wearing the most trendy accessory and brand of the moment. Gotta love when basic girls think they are something special. Embrace your basicness, Em.
Exactly this!! Gucci is quickly becoming the McDonald's of designer clothing imo (and Louis Vuitton is quickly becoming Burger King). Every "influencer" and their brother has at least one tacky af Gucci item boldly branded so everyone can know they have money. Just because you have money and expensive stuff doesn't mean you have a sense of style!!!
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”