Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Neonlights8 »

I wonder why she wears blonde wigs when she has blonde hair. Why not wear a wig in a different color? I don't get it lol.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kellbell25 »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:57 pm
I wonder why she wears blonde wigs when she has blonde hair. Why not wear a wig in a different color? I don't get it lol.
It might be because she's an absolute nut case lol but in all seriousness I feel like she might be wearing it because her hair atm looks so bad. I dunno if everyone's seen that video she put up in the green bikni the other day but her hair is looking so thin and ratty. Wonder if it's because of her lifestyle?

aus_gossipxo
Talker
Talker

Post by aus_gossipxo »

Shady80 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:23 am
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl:

I've noticed a lot of influencers wearing god awful wigs lately but they don't seem to be sponsored. Can someone pls tell them to stop.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I think that she went downhill really fast since the breakup. Something is wrong with her and I think she needs professional help and she needs to stay away from social media and L.A

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

RomyH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RomyH »

I think that her behaviour on social media and the partying is all for show to show that she’s happy but deep down she’s not. She probably loses sleep and thinks about her relationship with Reece, it’s been almost a year and I think that she has realised she didn’t know what she had until it’s gone. Reece looks super happy, I also think they needed this break and she wanted to do all this partying and travelling and what not but now that she’s partied all out, she is doing dumb shit. She probably didn’t think Reece would be in a relationship this far down the track and maybe they could reunite. I really hope she settles down with whatever is going on in her life. She’s surrounded by fake people who only want more fame and she’s turned into one of them. I hope the real Tammy makes a return before the year is and she’s more into her fitness and kids.

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

Doesn't this epitomize Tammy perfectly lol. She's really trying to prove she's happy but instead she's giving off Trisha Paytas vibes. CraZy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Her latest IG post with her advertising her Saski gym outfit.. does she really walk around the gym with her ass cheeks hanging out like that? 🤨

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

I don’t understand how people can’t realize that Tammy’s always been this way. I got the same superficial and mean vibes from her when she was pregnant with Wolf, it’s just way more extreme now that the fame and money hit her in the head. She was never a humble or a good, grounded family girl. She was always money driven (obsessed with showing off material things), only cared for her looks (that’s probably the only reason she worked out, and to make money) and portraying herself perfectly. I hate that with so many followers she never showed a less glamorous side of her life, never opened up, or never used her insta fame for a good cause, charities or something similar. If she did that briefly I still got a fake vibe, and I felt like she’s wasn’t totally into it and has done it because it was “trendy”. She was just shy in the beginning and was overwhelmed by her sudden IG fame since it was all new for her, so she acted like an “angel” but honestly her real character is coming through more each day. On another note, I am happy for Reece and although I’m not a big fan of his gf, he seems happy and more humble than her.

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

Tammy is like a D grade britney 2007. Her lifestyle is showing in her awful hair and skin, she parties too hard, seems to be annoying even her close family and friends, possible mental issues and terrible parenting. Surely someone has told her?? All these silly girls brainwashed by this totally fake lifestyle smh, buying saski and her booty plan that funds it. How can't these millions of followers see she's a narcissist mess.

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

She is totally off her face in her most recent post too, she looks ridiculous, so out of it!

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Her mouth looks like one of those blow up dolls?
And I found myself genuinely happy for Reece and London, I didn’t think too much of her at first but I actually think she’s warmhearted and kind. And ofcourse Reece is also about that whole branding advertisement, but I also think he’s a real nice guy. He could have DESTROYED Tammy with what he knows of her but he doesn’t and that shows some class. That car issue, ofcourse he mentioned that because it’s just one of those nasty dominating things Tammy does and I can imagine him wanting people to know the truth about Tammy. Anyways, I also think she needs some psychological evaluation, nothing wrong with that. Hope she seeks help

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

Thesavageone wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 am
And I found myself genuinely happy for Reece and London, I didn’t think too much of her at first but I actually think she’s warmhearted and kind. And ofcourse Reece is also about that whole branding advertisement, but I also think he’s a real nice guy. He could have DESTROYED Tammy with what he knows of her but he doesn’t and that shows some class. That car issue, ofcourse he mentioned that because it’s just one of those nasty dominating things Tammy does and I can imagine him wanting people to know the truth about Tammy. Anyways, I also think she needs some psychological evaluation, nothing wrong with that. Hope she seeks help
Totally agree with you on that one. I genuinely think they love each other and seem like a sweet couple. I know everyone was so quick to jump down their throats when they got together but I really like them together and hope they last.
II agree it's classy of him to not say anything about her but 'm still waiting for a tell-all from Reece lol - I would pay money to hear all the tea he has on Tammy.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

Kellbell25 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:16 pm
Thesavageone wrote:
Totally agree with you on that one. I genuinely think they love each other and seem like a sweet couple. I know everyone was so quick to jump down their throats when they got together but I really like them together and hope they last.
II agree it's classy of him to not say anything about her but I'm still waiting for a tell-all from Reece lol - I would pay money to hear all the tea he has on Tammy. Or it would be a shame if she was exposed by an 'anonymous source' :tu:

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

Kellbell25 wrote:
Thesavageone wrote:
II agree it's classy of him to not say anything about her but 'm still waiting for a tell-all from Reece lol - I would pay money to hear all the tea he has on Tammy.
He has said a fair bit already, though. And not to mention the occasional shade he throws towards her in his instagram stories when it's not asked for (I haven't seen these personally but people have said on here about them).

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

:|
Brookesie wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:14 am
Kellbell25 wrote:
Thesavageone wrote:
He has said a fair bit already, though. And not to mention the occasional shade he throws towards her in his instagram stories when it's not asked for (I haven't seen these personally but people have said on here about them).
That’s very true, I completely forgot about some of his IG stories but on the other hand I’d be interested to know if she bought followers, if she had any sort of surgical help with her booty etc. stuff that she would go to the grave with and could ruin her career forever

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

LOL, I saw these two dollar store-wannabe socialite bitches at Sydney Domestic Airport on Thursday morning (Tammy and Emilee), these sad women seriously were going on a domestic interstate flight dressed in 5 inch high heels, hooker outfits, weave, and crusty full faces of makeup LMAO!

I was in the Victorias Secret store and they walked in, Tammy looks like fucking shit irl ahaha. The first thing I noticed was how awful and crusty her skin looks :/ the cakey ass foundation literally just sits on top of her face and isn't blended in? and her skin is bumpy and gross af. it was just downright nasty. don't get me started on her gross ass weave. sis was wearing one of those long ponytail extensions and had a literal bald patch LOL. Her whole look was so fucking tacky and she literally looked like a damn prostitute in the domestic fucking airport lmao.

Emily looked better outfit and hair wise, both of them tho had this stuck up af attitude and literally stormed around the store in a lap trying to intimidate the sales assistant who couldn't give a fuck about their presence lol. They asked her rudely if they sold any bras and stormed out when she said they didn't lmao. The entitled attitude is no surprise. they're too ugly and ratchet looking for that tho???? LOL
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Yeah they seem very stuck up and arrogant. Sad to hear that it’s true. And yes even in vlogs her skin looks pretty bad. I don’t get why she doesn’t pay more attention to her skin instead of her base. There’s no point slathering on so much dewy foundation when you have so much texture. It only emphasises it.

Don’t even get me started on her clothes and hair. I wouldn’t care so much if her attitude weren’t so trashy.

Has anyone else noticed how she kind of mocks her children on IG sometimes? It’s not in explicit ways but it bothers me. She laughs out loud at Wolf dancing ‘weird’ or at Saskia on a ride - yes the latter was kind of weird and she shouldn’t share those things for millions to see. Pretty sure Saskia would be mortified if she saw when she gets older.

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

Who loves her new tattoos 🙄

Gossip_observer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_observer »

Its not who does it first

Its who does it right 😘

How long will tammy be in the spotlight ?? 😌
Last edited by Gossip_observer on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gossip_observer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_observer »

Gossip_observer wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:26 pm
Its not who does it first

Its who does it right 😘

How long will tammy be in the spotlight ?? 😌