Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 am
Who’s even saying she got lean “so fast” anyway? She’s been cutting since last year.

She’s got this personal narrative where everyone’s always taking about her, but the only things they’re saying are obvious fallacies she wants to refute in smug IG captions.
Right? Also even though she says it's super slow, I'd say 40 lbs in 40 weeks is pretty damn fast for a lot of people. Sure it's not crash diet fast, but most people going through drastic weight loss stall or can't keep the 1-2 lbs a week phase for that long. Girl, just take a compliment and get over yourself. :roll: I can't believe how quickly she regained her smug, holier than thou attitude the second she lost a bit of weight again.

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Post by jendixon »

I also still am not jealous of her physique either. She is so incredibly egotistical it is astounding.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

She is SO FULL OF HERSELF. I personally think she is worse than DesB.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

#jackednnerdy 🤣

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am
She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.
OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?
Hahaha me too! I always called bull because I'm 3 inches taller and a size 6 stops fitting me around 160-165 lbs and I'd say I'm a reasonable bf% at that weight. Now that we know she was 200 lbs no fucking way. I wonder if she actually squeezed herself in (OUCH!) or if she lied about sizes. It's like when she'd lost a bit of weight awhile back and she said she was a small or xs in gymshark?... like no.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm
fitspotofitsno wrote:

Hahaha me too! I always called bull because I'm 3 inches taller and a size 6 stops fitting me around 160-165 lbs and I'd say I'm a reasonable bf% at that weight. Now that we know she was 200 lbs no fucking way. I wonder if she actually squeezed herself in (OUCH!) or if she lied about sizes. It's like when she'd lost a bit of weight awhile back and she said she was a small or xs in gymshark?... like no.
I’m 130 and a size 6 barely fits (not squat proof). Granted I’m also 5’2” but still there’s no way at 200 lbs she’s size 6

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Kbrink wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:49 pm
Ok, so what are the chances that the 2 Nicks and Em have had the nastiest threesome ever?
Now every time I check her thread I keep thinking of this comment burned in my brain

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

Triumvirate wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 pm
treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm
fitspotofitsno wrote:

I’m 130 and a size 6 barely fits (not squat proof). Granted I’m also 5’2” but still there’s no way at 200 lbs she’s size 6
Right?! I'm 5'5" and about 150 lbs and I feel like a size 6 is my true size (granted I like things to be a bit loose and comfy, not skin tight and up my ass crack).

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Post by jendixon »

She thinks this latest post will make people think it's photoshopped? Nope, but how incredibly conceited that she thinks that LOL.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

jendixon wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:34 am
She thinks this latest post will make people think it's photoshopped? Nope, but how incredibly conceited that she thinks that LOL.
Omg please upload it here. I unfollowed her and I don't want to travel to her page and see it.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

I can't believe that she's passing on that trip to Greece she's been talking about forever just because she'd have to go alone now that she's single. I guess to each their own, but I was surprised she was so afraid of it. I'm biased because solo travel is like my favorite thing ever lol.

Also that pic. Uhhh doesn't look photoshopped at all aside from the nasty orange tan she edited oranger.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

treelee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm
I can't believe that she's passing on that trip to Greece she's been talking about forever just because she'd have to go alone now that she's single. I guess to each their own, but I was surprised she was so afraid of it. I'm biased because solo travel is like my favorite thing ever lol.

Also that pic. Uhhh doesn't look photoshopped at all aside from the nasty orange tan she edited oranger.
I went on my first solo trip in 2017 after buying a plane ticket on impulse and I was VERY nervous before it because I knew absolutely nothing about the place nor the language and it turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences ever. Ended up climbing 2 volcanos. Now I make it a goal to go once a year at least. It's a shame she passed up on Greece but I think she planned it to be a romantic getaway. Kinda like how I don't plan on seeing Italy unless I'm with a date lol

But I highly recommend going solo travel to anyone reading this. Start easy, and maybe close by, and short like 1-2 weeks. Don't jump into 3 months like some backpackers. I understand that it's scary at first but once you go solo... <3

And that pic. People typically only suspect a pic is Photoshopped if they're goals but I don't think that one is.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

I thought she was going with Krissy Mae Cagney to Greece?

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Her latest post is totally trying to fool people who haven’t followed her recently into thinking her current physique is a product of an intentional bulk from the end of her last prep. I still can’t believe she won’t admit her rebound was in fact related at least some way to her extreme prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She must be an awful coach. We never see client transformations. Her entire Instagram is just pictures of her.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am
So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.
LOL this made me laugh. Did you ever see her trying to take mirror selfies and recording her workouts? It makes me cringe so bad when I see people doing that in real life.

shakinmyhead
Learner
Learner

Post by shakinmyhead »

Now we can achieve the Kentucky cakeface look, too! Boy, I sure can’t wait to layer on all this sh** on my face to go workout, preach about self-love and then use a makeup filter.
She is INSUFFERABLE with her 1000 daily IG stories all consisting of garbage content.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”