Maxx & Dood - Happily Ever Forward - Part 2

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maxx & Dood - Happily Ever Forward - Part 2

Post by Spid »

How long until he tries for a third time with her?

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

She’s so young that she can barely even open her eyes yet, idk what he was expecting

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Ally talks about Maxx in her latest video around the 7 minute mark. Damn, I actually feel bad for him.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

possession6 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 am
Ally talks about Maxx in her latest video around the 7 minute mark. Damn, I actually feel bad for him.

Ugh, not to WK for Maxx but damn. You don't plan trips back to back with someone because you aren't going to see each other for a while, post them on your social media, act relationshipy together and in front of people, and then just be like eh nope I don't want this to be "serious." I know there's two people involved here but that's cruel.

But Maxx should have known better, she was very clear that this was her single time in her life. I really hope this ends here.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

As long as she was honest about that from the beginning she didn't do anything wrong. It sucks but when someone tells you what they want, believe them. Does she have an accent or is that just the way she speaks?

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:55 am
As long as she was honest about that from the beginning she didn't do anything wrong. It sucks but when someone tells you what they want, believe them. Does she have an accent or is that just the way she speaks?
She's from St. Barts and I believe her first language was French, hence the accent.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

I don’t feel bad for him. Sounds like she was up front and he shouldn’t expect stability from someone who is what...22? Said t before and it pissed a lot of you off, but he’s coming up on 30. If he wants something serious, look for someone that’s not ima. Completely different phase of her life and that wasn’t in grade school when you were graduating high school.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Having watched both of their videos, I feel worse for Ally. Like Nikki and others, she is being slut shamed out the wazoo and in this case, she was actually honest and upfront about what she wanted. It's not her problem that Maxx thought he could change her mind with lavish trips. As far as she was concerned, she was getting to know him to see if maybe dating him would be worthwhile down the line. Six months isn't an extensive amount of time to get to know someone enough to be exclusive when it isn't six months of real hanging out. If you added up all the time they were actually together, it's probably a few weeks at the most. Good luck finding something "serious" after hanging out for 10 minutes, Maxx. Especially when it takes you so long to open up. And like... the two of them already went through this once. Did he think a second time around would change things? She might be a huge ditz but she seems to know what she wants romantically. If the roles were reversed, Maxx wouldn't be getting slammed about being a stupid ho. I'm sure he loves those comments... just like CG did. If he actually still thought Ally was a "great girl", he would delete them. He's a POS, what's new.

Image agree!

Ally’s reasoning was incredibly mature and honest and has me honestly surprised by it. I think it was really smart of her to also consider her work environment. We all know who got booted from Ghost the last breakup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm
Having watched both of their videos, I feel worse for Ally. Like Nikki and others, she is being slut shamed out the wazoo and in this case, she was actually honest and upfront about what she wanted. It's not her problem that Maxx thought he could change her mind with lavish trips. As far as she was concerned, she was getting to know him to see if maybe dating him would be worthwhile down the line. Six months isn't an extensive amount of time to get to know someone enough to be exclusive when it isn't six months of real hanging out. If you added up all the time they were actually together, it's probably a few weeks at the most. Good luck finding something "serious" after hanging out for 10 minutes, Maxx. Especially when it takes you so long to open up. And like... the two of them already went through this once. Did he think a second time around would change things? She might be a huge ditz but she seems to know what she wants romantically. If the roles were reversed, Maxx wouldn't be getting slammed about being a stupid ho. I'm sure he loves those comments... just like CG did. If he actually still thought Ally was a "great girl", he would delete them. He's a POS, what's new.
THIS! Ally was clear from the start about her intentions and what she wanted. Maxx was the one who chose to continue pursuing her. It's fine for him to be bummed about the situation but he has no right to be bitter considering she's been transparent with him since day 1.

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru »

I feel torn on this since they were both transparent about what they wanted. He has said before he wants to find someone to be serious with and she has said that she wants the opposite, and this would be something that they both would have known. Since this is the second time around its hard to say who pursued who, but it came across as though she made an exception about her initial intent, since she went along with it for that long. Her reasonings are thought out and mature about why she wants to be single and not have a serious relationship right now, but I honestly feel like this shouldn't have gone on as long as it did, with both of them knowing what the other wanted.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Cp3p0 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:50 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:Having watched both of their videos, I feel worse for Ally. Like Nikki and others, she is being slut shamed out the wazoo and in this case, she was actually honest and upfront about what she wanted. It's not her problem that Maxx thought he could change her mind with lavish trips. As far as she was concerned, she was getting to know him to see if maybe dating him would be worthwhile down the line. Six months isn't an extensive amount of time to get to know someone enough to be exclusive when it isn't six months of real hanging out. If you added up all the time they were actually together, it's probably a few weeks at the most. Good luck finding something "serious" after hanging out for 10 minutes, Maxx. Especially when it takes you so long to open up. And like... the two of them already went through this once. Did he think a second time around would change things? She might be a huge ditz but she seems to know what she wants romantically. If the roles were reversed, Maxx wouldn't be getting slammed about being a stupid ho. I'm sure he loves those comments... just like CG did. If he actually still thought Ally was a "great girl", he would delete them. He's a POS, what's new.

Image agree!

Ally’s reasoning was incredibly mature and honest and has me honestly surprised by it. I think it was really smart of her to also consider her work environment. We all know who got booted from Ghost the last breakup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah and she can't say it outright but getting booted may have been a worry if things go sour. She follows Nikki on IG and even if she didn't she'll have known what happened with her and Ghost. If Ally loses her Alphalete deal who knows if Gymshark would give her the same money she's on or even take her on. Ally seems pretty mature for her age and seems harmless enough to me.

Maxx should tell his fanboys to calm down in the comments or if he doesn't want to do that then just filter his Youtube comments up so any comment featuring the word Ally doesn't show up.

Pxxn
Learner
Learner

Post by Pxxn »

I've always found it cringey how heidi and christian kept writing things on ally's photos about maxx. Like trying to force them together,

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Pxxn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:18 pm
I've always found it cringey how heidi and christian kept writing things on ally's photos about maxx. Like trying to force them together,
Which almost makes me feel worse for Ally. Maxx always shared posts with her and then basically Ally's boss and girlfriend (CG and Heidi) and saying "wife her up" type of comments.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

heelerms wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 pm
Pxxn wrote:
Which almost makes me feel worse for Ally. Maxx always shared posts with her and then basically Ally's boss and girlfriend (CG and Heidi) and saying "wife her up" type of comments.
I mean... it’s in Heidi’s best interest of Ally has a boyfriend because then maybe the CG & Ally rumors will stop. CG must at least like Heidi enough to want to give semblance of not wanting to start something with Ally (aka Walmart Nikki) so there’s that.

I understand Maxx, but I feel for Ally because she was upfront and she’s now getting screwed over on SM because Max is a 30yo baby who can’t handle rejection well. Good for get sticking to what she wants! 22 is a good age to explore yourself and date around.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

I wonder if any lessons were learned in regards to treating people lavishly. It was refreshing to hear her say you can't get to know someone over a few vacations. I would feel very weird dating someone who is spoiling me without restrictions. In Maxx's video I felt bad with him saying she didn't want to be exclusive, but after watching her it makes me wonder how much they were communicating on a day to day basis. Either not enough, or so much that she knew she didn't want to continue to pursue it.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Maybe Ally finally realized that if she didn’t have a cute face and great body, maxx wouldn’t give her the time of day and it turned her off. He’s so rude regarding most fitness girls, and if she never gave HIM the time of day, she’d be the butt of his jokes just like every other girl. Idk. I have this weird thing with maxx. I like him, but I don’t. He pisses me off and makes me laugh and it’s annoyjngly attractive. He’d be a great catch if he didn’t get so butt hurt all the time and low key shade people who aren’t interested in him lol

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Pxxn wrote:
That's pretty much all of YouTube comments any time there's a woman in a fitspo dude's video more than once. People did it with Becca, they do it with Mona, they did it with Ally. It's like the bar must be so low for these people that they think being attractive and in the same room for a few minutes means that two people are made for each other.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

spilledmytea wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 am
Pxxn wrote:
That's pretty much all of YouTube comments any time there's a woman in a fitspo dude's video more than once. People did it with Becca, they do it with Mona, they did it with Ally. It's like the bar must be so low for these people that they think being attractive and in the same room for a few minutes means that two people are made for each other.
It's not just Youtube comments, it happened on here with Brad and Nikki too.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Yeah and it's freaking dumb. The whole #relationshipgoals thing makes me feel like an old baby boomer because it's such self-indulgent, often shallow crap.

Post by Guest »

I sorta feel for Ally because I bet she’s the kind of girl who has guys confessing their love for her all the the time. Like guys probably see her and think “yep, she ticks all of these boxes, she must be my dream girl!” without ever really getting to know her.

I really can’t tell if Ally is actually smart or not. She has one of those degrees that could either be really science-heavy or dripping in BS, depending on the school. She certainly sounds/acts like a ditz and she always makes a big deal about how much she loves “science podcasts” and how she’s such a “nerd” which in my experience is classic ditz behavior. But she also seems to have some goals in her field (I think she’s mentioned going to grad school). It would be kind of cool if she’s actually secretly smarter than she seems.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”