Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
bitesized94
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by bitesized94 »

one girl, deniceemoberg, was 9 months pregnant wearing a size S in gymshark leggings and that's when i figured most of them were full of it

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Von_Haute »

It seems like Randi Kennedy has a (new) man, according to her stories. I was wondering if it was her ex or a new guy? Does anyone know? Her ex was hot.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen

Lalaland554
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalaland554 »

Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm
Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)

Post by Guest »

I wanted to get some opinions on this girl - there’s pretty much a 0% chance she hasn’t used, right? I knew her when we were younger and she was always so thin, just a really tiny person. Now she’s absolutely jacked and has visible chest acne. She used to be so pretty and soft-looking and now her face is really lined. I’m just having a hard time believing she’s been using because she was such a goody-two-shoes growing up! Here’s her transformation:

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

Lalaland554 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)
I could rant forever about inexperienced and ignorant people buying a high drive working dog especially one like a malinois. Unfortunately the only one in that situation who suffer in that situation will be the dog. I’ve been seeing her responses to people and how her customer service is handling the issues they’ve been having and I’ve been nothing short of disgusted. No idea how people can see her behavior and emulate it and back her up. I don’t care how much I think I like someone or like their products, if they talk to people the way she does I’m out.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am
Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.
YES. She has her own thread too, BUT I had to unsubscribe after that mess. That’s the typical YouTube thing to do after they hit 100,000 and become SOOoOoO overwhelmed. Her videos were pointless anyway, so it wasn’t a huge loss for me. You’re not curing cancer Keltie, you’re just background noise while I make lunches for my real job.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am
treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am
YES. She has her own thread too, BUT I had to unsubscribe after that mess. That’s the typical YouTube thing to do after they hit 100,000 and become SOOoOoO overwhelmed. Her videos were pointless anyway, so it wasn’t a huge loss for me. You’re not curing cancer Keltie, you’re just background noise while I make lunches for my real job.
I honestly liked her before that video. Sure she was WAY over the top and it was clearly a show for the channel, but I still thought she was worth watching. But that video was SO beyond. She was losing her shit over taking A WEEKEND off, not a month, not a week, fucking TWO DAYS. Literally nobody would even notice, get over yourself.

Also those tears looked hella forced.

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

rancherobeans wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 am
I wanted to get some opinions on this girl - there’s pretty much a 0% chance she hasn’t used, right? I knew her when we were younger and she was always so thin, just a really tiny person. Now she’s absolutely jacked and has visible chest acne. She used to be so pretty and soft-looking and now her face is really lined. I’m just having a hard time believing she’s been using because she was such a goody-two-shoes growing up! Here’s her transformation:

I don't know much about drugs for musclebuilding but I don't see any chance that she is not using. I went to her IG and I doubt that even women who build muscle easily can get to where she is (especially not in 4 years?).

There are really big differences between different people when it comes to building muscle (or sport in general), so just because someone is much more developed than someone else (with similar training) doesnt automatically mean that that person is using. But you don't build a chest and shoulders like that when you always used to be on the tiny side…

I think using doesn't need to be demonized. You still have to train hard and go to the gym frequently. The problem is just when these people claim to be natural (don't know whether she does) or when it has negative health effects (I totally admit that I am not educated on that topic - is it always unhealthy to use? There are so many different substances out there, I have no idea how dangerous the different substances are).
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Seems like Gabby Scheyen is releasing another guide (I got some workouts from her previous guide, didn't pay for it btw) and they were pretty good. I wonder what this one will have to offer though.

:rofl: just after I wrote this I see she posted...

:roll: gurl what. I guess people on her IG comment were complaining about the fact that she didn't add that she was doing F45

kumisfo Not gonna lie, but if you go back to pic from a year ago. She looks about the same as she did in the new one. So it’s def bad lighting and not posing

kajadzjlawska Love you Gabby but disappointing how u chose such misleading picture comparisons to plug your guide

The comments are even bad. i CAN'T

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

I couldn't edit my post but this is her one year ago. That pic is definitely misleading.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 am
Seems like Gabby Scheyen is releasing another guide (I got some workouts from her previous guide, didn't pay for it btw) and they were pretty good. I wonder what this one will have to offer though.

:roll: gurl what. I guess people on her IG comment were complaining about the fact that she didn't add that she was doing F45

kumisfo Not gonna lie, but if you go back to pic from a year ago. She looks about the same as she did in the new one. So it’s def bad lighting and not posing

kajadzjlawska Love you Gabby but disappointing how u chose such misleading picture comparisons to plug your guide

I think she looks awesome but yeah I hate transformation pics like this. It would be more convincing if it was the same suit, lighting. But here it's just a different pose with more hiked up bikinis and maybe a 5-10 lb weight loss.

cupcake47
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cupcake47 »

Triumvirate wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lalaland554 wrote:
Triumvirate wrote:
I could rant forever about inexperienced and ignorant people buying a high drive working dog especially one like a malinois. Unfortunately the only one in that situation who suffer in that situation will be the dog. I’ve been seeing her responses to people and how her customer service is handling the issues they’ve been having and I’ve been nothing short of disgusted. No idea how people can see her behavior and emulate it and back her up. I don’t care how much I think I like someone or like their products, if they talk to people the way she does I’m out.
isn’t sarah bowmar the one who got dropped by under armour because her and her husband were trophy hunting and it got a lot of backlash ?? and photoshopping her pictures

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

cupcake47 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:55 am
Triumvirate wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lalaland554 wrote:
Triumvirate wrote:
isn’t sarah bowmar the one who got dropped by under armour because her and her husband were trophy hunting and it got a lot of backlash ?? and photoshopping her pictures
yep, shes gross.

Post by Guest »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:45 am
invasionsucexxy wrote:

I think she looks awesome but yeah I hate transformation pics like this. It would be more convincing if it was the same suit, lighting. But here it's just a different pose with more hiked up bikinis and maybe a 5-10 lb weight loss.
Honestly I feel like I'm rooting for gabby all the time but I think the more fame she's gotten and the more she's befriended the alphalete/heidi group, the more dim she's become and more comfortable she's become with portraying herself in a bad/controversial light as if she's untouchable. I'm glad she has a good bf who seems normal and shes found workouts that work for her (for a while she was DEFINITELY going to f45 more than 1-2x per week) but she needs to establish what her goals actually are with her platform. dumb hot girls on instagram are dime a dozen, she needs to be a lot smarter about herself as a brand if she wants her swimwear to actually take off. hopefully her bf helps her since he seems to be high up in some business? also feels like she's changed herself to be more like him / make his friends like her. just my two cents tho, idk. i just worry that if he dumps her, she's going to be literally left with nothing since he's become her entire life and then some.

commentsandwine
Learner
Learner

Post by commentsandwine »

Mik zazon did a post about pride but the comments are disabled and I can only imagine why. A white, privileged female using her IG to say she relates to you so you can buy her guide, or whatever. Smh.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

invasionsucexxy wrote:

I hate that she keeps referring to the people who had genuine concerns about the reality of the “transformation” as trolls? Expressing your dislike for what is quite obviously not a year transformation (that she wouldn’t have gotten from an 8 week guide anyway, but I see what she was doing by using that photo) is not trolling. I’m glad people are starting to wake up and go “hang on a minute, this isn’t right” when it comes to influencer products.

Post by Guest »

krissy cela needs to stop saying "scalpula" with so much authority...she said it in her last two videos and it's just annoying at this point especially when she's promoting her "fitness app". idk about anyone else but i've had it up to here with clueless fitspos who aren't even qualified to boot :roll:

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

I'm just going to leave this here. Check out her other videos for some entertainment.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”