Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

ncxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by ncxo »

Grace providing proof for us that she lies/exaggerates. In the first image she said she DID get suspended for not paying her tuition fees. In the second image with the letter from oxford it says that she might get suspended if she doesn’t tell the college what’s happening with her finances by January, they gave her a month to sort her shit out/tell them what’s going on.

So she wasn’t suspended. Also student finance automatically pays your tuition loan so she clearly fucked up and then exaggerates lol

Frumious
Learner
Learner

Post by Frumious »

She's so shady... Queen Bo$$ of Hyperbole.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

klemmon
Learner
Learner

Post by klemmon »

A bit off topic, but did anyone else notice how she said chez Grez in her house tour? Chez doesn’t rhyme with Grez, Grace. But she’s fluent in French so I’m sure she knows that :roll:

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

klemmon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 am
A bit off topic, but did anyone else notice how she said chez Grez in her house tour? Chez doesn’t rhyme with Grez, Grace. But she’s fluent in French so I’m sure she knows that :roll:
She addressed this in a video when she made the account, she just wanted it to rhyme

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

klemmon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 am
Obviously she's just joking around.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

She really is a pear shape isn’t she. All the candids from the visit to Portugal really show how good she is at angles.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

seeing her latest ig post, i cant help but think shes trying to get tala to be the next gymshark/ missguided/plt kinda brand. basic white socks with tala all over it, fitness wear with tala on the arm. it definitely feels like she wants to make a brand that will take the world by storm which is difficult when its literally merch and the only people who will cop it are fans, people who dont follow grace wont be shook with the unoriginal designs and decide they need tala, they would much rather buy a similarly overpriced piece of clothing from gymshark (literally the only thing people at my gym wear)

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

pretty embarrassing that the wearetala instagram posted part of the factory tour and the comments are plagued by customer service requests 😂 she just posted the quality testing on her story as well, clearly it's not good enough if peoples products are splitting and ripping on their second wear.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

nomaddie wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:07 am
pretty embarrassing that the wearetala instagram posted part of the factory tour and the comments are plagued by customer service requests 😂 she just posted the quality testing on her story as well, clearly it's not good enough if peoples products are splitting and ripping on their second wear.
They also keep saying that a factory abroad was better in terms of sustainability but they’re shipping products from one country to another. Not sure how that works out :/

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 am
She really is a pear shape isn’t she. All the candids from the visit to Portugal really show how good she is at angles.
Exactly why I won't order from Tala. She has all these angles and she claims she wears a size S or whatever in her leggings and shorts. Then you see the candids and think wait wtf if you're wearing an S how is the XS meant to fit me since I know my waist measures smaller than Graces.

It was the same with bloody gymshark. Ordered an XS and wondered why it was so big on my waist and always falling down then see all the bloody influencers who have bigger muscles/boobs/measurements than me wearing the XS and think oh thats why. This brand is not for me.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:50 am
dietgossip wrote:
Exactly why I won't order from Tala. She has all these angles and she claims she wears a size S or whatever in her leggings and shorts. Then you see the candids and think wait wtf if you're wearing an S how is the XS meant to fit me since I know my waist measures smaller than Graces.

It was the same with bloody gymshark. Ordered an XS and wondered why it was so big on my waist and always falling down then see all the bloody influencers who have bigger muscles/boobs/measurements than me wearing the XS and think oh thats why. This brand is not for me.
Same over here though, my PT measured me and I have a 10” difference in my waist and hips, and with a bra size about 1/2 down from Grace (depending on brand and style cause I’m holding onto that F cup for dear life now I’ve lost some weight- hopefully now I’m trying to eat more to build muscle they come back from the war), there is no way I’m fitting in a XS/S. My body ain’t built for the “small” size. I dread to think how see through Tala would be on me.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 »

I agree. I don't know why so many influencers lie and say they're a smaller size, someone else I follow who is tall and very broad tried to say yesterday she wears XS in another brand and they're bursting at the seams. Especially weird of people like Grace who actually own the business. It's counter productive because there's a constant stream of people having to sell their tala order or send it back because it doesn't fit them. If she's not a size S no one will judge her, she is short but she isn't petite and it doesn't matter to anyone. The only reason people want to know her size is to judge their own sizing so why does she lie?

aceg343
Learner
Learner

Post by aceg343 »

shishtarsalma wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 am
seeing her latest ig post, i cant help but think shes trying to get tala to be the next gymshark/ missguided/plt kinda brand. basic white socks with tala all over it, fitness wear with tala on the arm. it definitely feels like she wants to make a brand that will take the world by storm which is difficult when its literally merch and the only people who will cop it are fans, people who dont follow grace wont be shook with the unoriginal designs and decide they need tala, they would much rather buy a similarly overpriced piece of clothing from gymshark (literally the only thing people at my gym wear)
plus id rather order from gymshark since i ordered in the summer sale where its obviously super busy, got my items within 3 days and i can actually return something that doesn't fit me easily.
tala is not even half the size of gymshark and they fucked their entire launch up, AND you can't return anything???

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

aceg343 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am
shishtarsalma wrote:
plus id rather order from gymshark since i ordered in the summer sale where its obviously super busy, got my items within 3 days and i can actually return something that doesn't fit me easily.
tala is not even half the size of gymshark and they fucked their entire launch up, AND you can't return anything???
tbf, it seems like a lot of people got screwed over by the gymshark sale - lots of random refunds, people who haven't heard or received anything, etc. probably not as large a percent as tala, but still.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I got a random refund (on the item I was most excited about) and it arrived today. So it took 10 days for me. Gymshark isn't that great either lol.

Post by Guest »

are the size guides accurate at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

dietgossip wrote:
What's wrong with being pear shaped?

aceg343
Learner
Learner

Post by aceg343 »

nomaddie wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:17 am
aceg343 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am
shishtarsalma wrote:
tbf, it seems like a lot of people got screwed over by the gymshark sale - lots of random refunds, people who haven't heard or received anything, etc. probably not as large a percent as tala, but still.
oh shit really? i hadnt heard anything, that is really bad for a company their size. guess i got lucky then!

Post by Guest »

LaurenS932 wrote:
dietgossip wrote:
literally nothing. and with her chest there’s no way she’s a pear.

i know this is trash a guru but it feels like people are complaining just to complain lately, there’s hardly any criticisms or complaints with actual substance

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

marshnellow wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:34 am
LaurenS932 wrote:
dietgossip wrote:
literally nothing. and with her chest there’s no way she’s a pear.

i know this is trash a guru but it feels like people are complaining just to complain lately, there’s hardly any criticisms or complaints with actual substance

No, there’s nothing wrong with it- she just looks very different from her early photos

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”