Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 am
Back2Good wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments
Wasn't she crying yesterday about feeling like she is shitty at gaming? What a 180. Wow.

Also calling people that watch her idiots isn't the best move when she wants to get followers. Maybe dont be such a bitch to people? Even if they deserve it.
LMAOOO This is just confirming to me that she's trying to build this rep as an oppressed, bullied gamer girl who's just as good as The Boys like she's in some after-school special from 2003, except she sucks, and is pretty fragile if she needs Jairy Joe to wipe away her tears with money instead of just practicing.

What is she thinking? Her vlogs are boring enough and she can at least edit some of the dead air and mistakes out of it, how can she possibly hope to cover that up live, short of a personality transplant?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am
Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 am
Back2Good wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments
Wasn't she crying yesterday about feeling like she is shitty at gaming? What a 180. Wow.

Also calling people that watch her idiots isn't the best move when she wants to get followers. Maybe dont be such a bitch to people? Even if they deserve it.
LMAOOO This is just confirming to me that she's trying to build this rep as an oppressed, bullied gamer girl who's just as good as The Boys like she's in some after-school special from 2003, except she sucks, and is pretty fragile if she needs Jairy Joe to wipe away her tears with money instead of just practicing.

What is she thinking? Her vlogs are boring enough and she can at least edit some of the dead air and mistakes out of it, how can she possibly hope to cover that up live, short of a personality transplant?
She cherry picked this response, so that she can say that people don't watch for her personality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

This is a lie right? She’s only played about 9 games of LoL in 4 years? I only ever remember her posting a picture of her holding the case for COD ghosts but never talked about playing besides that one picture.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

So in the past week and a half she has spent 18 thousand dollars. Some people don't even make that in a year.

I need her to check her privilege before she starts whining about people on the internet being mean to her and having a rough day. She CHOSE this.
-E.Bombeck

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s people failing exams at university.... and all she did was play a game and was last

mangoboba
Learner
Learner

Post by mangoboba »

Acacia’s known for saying she’s gonna do/commit to something and never does. How long do you guys say she’ll actually even be consistent with streaming?

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

Acacia can spend $3,000+ on gaming equipment for her new obsession, but she can't buy decent toys for her daughters. Bland crumpled clothes for Rosie, an iPad and a Captain Marvel toy for Brinley. How are her kids getting proper stimulation while forced into a tiny RV with their "toys?" They could at least get picture books, puzzles, teething rings, stuffed animals...anything that could mentally and physically keep them occupied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
She was born in 1997 but twitter has been locking accounts made before the owner is 13 (even if the person is an adult now) Acacia made hers when she was 12 so she changed the year to protect her account. I did the same thing tbh Image

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

hannz16 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm

There’s people failing exams at university.... and all she did was play a game and was last

Lord. I would LOVE to see her have an actual real life problem for once.
-E.Bombeck

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

hannz16 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Wow, some people are finding out they have cancer and this bitch is crying over a video game? Please get your priories straight. Like someone said above, she has spent $18K in a matter of weeks. Maybe I''m looking too deep into it, but what is the internal conflict with her? She seems so insecure and unstable. At this point, I *almost* feel bad for her.

DaisyDay
Learner
Learner

Post by DaisyDay »

jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

She showed her pink keyboard yesterday and I’m pretty sure the note is hiding a keyboard box. IT DOESNT ADD UP SIS

I also cannot believe how much she’s jumped on the gAmEr bandwagon and it kinda pisses me off. She should at least actually enjoy the games and stream for fun not for money or fame. I’d kill to have the money to get my own pc set up and she’s out here impulsively buying the first thing that pops up when you google gaming pc
Last edited by DaisyDay on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

I play video games all the time and suck at them usually and you don’t see me crying/buying expensive gaming equipment/being defensive on social media over it. She’s so fucking immature. That $18k could’ve been used for... health insurance! Physical therapy for her disabled daughter! Money to spend on their kids to go do things at a museum! But her big ass alien head is empty as hell and she’d rather splurge on herself.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

There *must* be something else going on that is making her so impulsive and selfish. No stable person over the age of 7 cries over a video game.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

lol Acacia tweeted “send me your favorite girl gamers!” AKA send me a selection of people I can bite style and ideas from!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

rosie is an intellectually (and most likely physically) disabled child, it is time that acacia grows up, and grows up fast, to be the mother rosie needs.
she can't be a quirky teen anymore, I hope that realization hits her soon.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

DaisyDay wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:38 pm
jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

She showed her pink keyboard yesterday and I’m pretty sure the note is hiding a keyboard box. IT DOESNT ADD UP SIS

I also cannot believe how much she’s jumped on the gAmEr bandwagon and it kinda pisses me off. She should at least actually enjoy the games and stream for fun not for money or fame. I’d kill to have the money to get my own pc set up and she’s out here impulsively buying the first thing that pops up when you google gaming pc
On my lunch I legit added up exactly how much she spent on everything and the thing I thought it was hiding was a headphone stand. Look up razer pink headset stand.

But I agree. There's no way she didn't just buy this and make jairus write a note.
-E.Bombeck

reinedelaneige
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reinedelaneige »

i know the term ‘hyperfixations’ is not the right term to use but, it’s really the only thing i can think of with her jumping onto the gamer girl bandwagon so quickly.
i understand being into gaming, as i am too, but i don’t have expensive set ups or even controllers for my PS4 that aren’t the stock dualshocks. bc she’s all about the image she’d get from having an all-pink gaming set up. if she was really into the game for the game, she wouldn’t try so hard to craft a perfect gamer girl image. she only does this shit bc she wants people to comment “omg ur so goalzzz” on her posts and bc whoring herself out for attention from miley was starting to look a little desperate.
it’s so fucking sad to me that someone who should have so many other priorities and wants to be treated like a bad ass boss mama is so juvenile. wahhh wahhh she cried bc she’s not good at a game so her husband soothes her fragile ego with material objects.
must be nice.

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

mangoboba wrote:Acacia’s known for saying she’s gonna do/commit to something and never does. How long do you guys say she’ll actually even be consistent with streaming?
Consistent? Never, but I imagine she’ll stick with this new streaming obsession for up to 3 months before never mentioning it again because she doesn’t get enough viewers/donations or money from it/or too much hate and an inability to ignore it.

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Image this pic smells ImageImage

DaisyDay
Learner
Learner

Post by DaisyDay »

elyrialol wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 pm
Image this pic smells ImageImage
I smell weed and a mid life crisis

Return to “acaciacutie”