Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Back2Good
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Back2Good »

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Maeve »

a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
This makes me feel so incredibly old Image like I shouldn’t even be here. I was a senior in HS when she was born Image

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas »

shhcanttell wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 am
Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:50 am
Two things: 1. I was right. Lush is too "unnatural" for her picky bony ass. 2. She's already complaining about the community on twitch and saying she's been watching streams to see how she can be different a stand out.

Edit to add that PC tower was 1300 dollars.
Why why why drop that kind of cash on this sort of thing. LoL doesn't even require the best specs to play.
And she also changed the bio of her Instagram and Twitter to include her Twitch profile/name, lol. She's really going hard on this gamer thing. When is she ever going to pay attention to her babies??
At least we can rest easy knowing that rosie and brin will be cared for at their grandparents.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Back2Good wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments
Wasn't she crying yesterday about feeling like she is shitty at gaming? What a 180. Wow.

Also calling people that watch her idiots isn't the best move when she wants to get followers. Maybe dont be such a bitch to people? Even if they deserve it.
-E.Bombeck

aluna
Learner
Learner

Post by aluna »

it’s so funny that she really thinks she’s cornering the market with this. My boyfriend games frequently and watches twitch streams, but he plays overwatch. He said that league is the biggest esports game and millions and millions of people play and stream. He wouldn’t even play ranked himself. The idea that acacia thought she could hang... lmao the twitch community is saturated... even with girl gamers with ~pink equipment~, the difference is they have talent and charisma and have been working at this for years.

Acacia will not succeed and I think she knows it (honestly probably not with whatever is rattling around in that big noggin of hers) but what choice does she have but to buckle down now that everyone knows she’s poured money into this.

I am hooked waiting to see this shit bubble over. Somethings got to give. She’s not happy with some aspect of her life no matter how much she tries to convince people she is. It’s clear because every week she turns to something new to try and fill the void. Her beautiful girls should be filling that void but she is no mother to them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 am
Please wash your hair. It only emphasizes your weird bulbous head shape.
wth her hair is literally STUCK to her scalp omg

aluna
Learner
Learner

Post by aluna »

Maeve wrote:Sorry for the double post but... THE F*CKING TRAILER HAS NO BATHROOM???? were they going to cross the USA with no shower/WC??? OH MY GOD... Image

Two kids, no shower, no bathroom, no A/C, a full (not even queen) sized bed, and the trailer has to be hooked up to electricity and water.

I don’t know why but I keep imagining Rosie down at the end of that tiny bed in her doc a tot with acacias shrek feet in her face all night. Sad.

I wonder what the people who gave her money at her wedding for her “dream” home feel about the two crappy trailers she’s forcing her kids to live in.

jourdankristineee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jourdankristineee »

girl it is not even that serious lmao

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Maeve wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
This makes me feel so incredibly old Image like I shouldn’t even be here. I was a senior in HS when she was born Image
omg, me too! Well, I was a sophomore!!!!

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

aluna wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am
it’s so funny that she really thinks she’s cornering the market with this. My boyfriend games frequently and watches twitch streams, but he plays overwatch. He said that league is the biggest esports game and millions and millions of people play and stream. He wouldn’t even play ranked himself. The idea that acacia thought she could hang... lmao the twitch community is saturated... even with girl gamers with ~pink equipment~, the difference is they have talent and charisma and have been working at this for years.

Acacia will not succeed and I think she knows it (honestly probably not with whatever is rattling around in that big noggin of hers) but what choice does she have but to buckle down now that everyone knows she’s poured money into this.

I am hooked waiting to see this shit bubble over. Somethings got to give. She’s not happy with some aspect of her life no matter how much she tries to convince people she is. It’s clear because every week she turns to something new to try and fill the void. Her beautiful girls should be filling that void but she is no mother to them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've was actually talking to my guy about building a setup so I can start playing LoL a few weeks ago and he was like "You're good at Overwatch, but if you want to play LoL you'd have to practice a long time before trying Comp on that." (I'm high plat, would be higher if I used my headset, but tbh team chat is annoying when it's 2% call outs and the rest is toxic raging >_>.)

The only support she'll be getting on Twitch are from her fans who are into gaming and her fans that like staring at her because they want to be her, it's going to be entertaining to watching this fail.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

AladdinSane wrote:
Maeve wrote:
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Class of ‘97 as well Image

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

This had to have been staged. She was already tweeting about her pink headset and everything before J supposedly bought her this. Unless she ordered it and Jairus went and bought he the same exact ones??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

jourdankristineee wrote:Image

WITH WHAT MONEY Jairus has none.. I can’t help but laugh at how “woe is me” she’s acting after ONE DAY OF PLAYING jesus christ I can’t wait to watch this dumpster fire inevitably fail. Whoever said earlier she has zero personality really hit the nail on the hammer. Acacia is a trend FOLLOWER and is so obvious about it man, imagine having absolutely zero interests or aspirations aside from scamming ur fans.. couldn’t be me

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Acacia- Whoops almost forgot to plug my merch while I've been pissing away money!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

elyrialol wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am
jourdankristineee wrote:Image

WITH WHAT MONEY Jairus has none.. I can’t help but laugh at how “woe is me” she’s acting after ONE DAY OF PLAYING jesus christ I can’t wait to watch this dumpster fire inevitably fail. Whoever said earlier she has zero personality really hit the nail on the hammer. Acacia is a trend FOLLOWER and is so obvious about it man, imagine having absolutely zero interests or aspirations aside from scamming ur fans.. couldn’t be me
She wasn't even streaming too. Omg. This was just her playing with random people. Wait until she has eyes watching her fail miserably.
-E.Bombeck

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

When I first played ranked, I lost SEVEN games in a row and once I got placed, I lost three more games so I got demoted. :rofl: Where is my expensive headset and bouquet

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Blysse wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 am
AladdinSane wrote:
Maeve wrote:
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Class of ‘97 as well Image

I'm excited that someone here is near my age!!! :rofl:

rainbowflora
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowflora »

aluna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:16 pm
Okay she really doesn’t have the personality to stream on twitch. If she can’t make it at least look like she has an ounce of charisma through edited YouTube videos how could she do it on the fly? I don’t know why she wants to do this other than spending money on ~pink~ streaming gear. It’s only going to put her cardboard personality on blast for everyone to see.

Can you even imagine having the privilege of spontaneously spending around $3000 on brand new gaming equipment ($1300 tower, ~$500 in pink streaming gear, ~$1000 in monitors), just because you get the random urge to stream, only to probably give up on it a week later? The things she could have responsibly bought instead... Plus shouldn't she already have all this gear since shes such a "gamer"?

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

Badwulf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am
aluna wrote:

I've was actually talking to my guy about building a setup so I can start playing LoL a few weeks ago and he was like "You're good at Overwatch, but if you want to play LoL you'd have to practice a long time before trying Comp on that." (I'm high plat, would be higher if I used my headset, but tbh team chat is annoying when it's 2% call outs and the rest is toxic raging >_>.)

The only support she'll be getting on Twitch are from her fans who are into gaming and her fans that like staring at her because they want to be her, it's going to be entertaining to watching this fail.
Not to mention, she would have to pour hours upon hours into this new "job" to even get good??

I wonder if/how this will impact her videos, if she is planning on spending all of her time now inside playing video games.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

shhcanttell wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 am
Badwulf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am
aluna wrote:

Not to mention, she would have to pour hours upon hours into this new "job" to even get good??

I wonder if/how this will impact her videos, if she is planning on spending all of her time now inside playing video games.

What videos?? :rofl:
-E.Bombeck

Return to “acaciacutie”