Stephanie Soo Part 2

youngcheddar
Learner
Learner

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 2

Post by youngcheddar »

Idkloldude wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:00 pm
regarding the Harvard thing, she probably lied to her parents about her Harvard acceptance which prompted her parents to brag about it and when they found out she DIDN'T actually get in they had to shut up about it LMAO
Yeah I buy something like this since her parents seem quite clueless and it seems that she was in a habit of keeping things, marijuana from them. With her dad in Korea/absent and her mom's lack of English skills.

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hunter_boots »

Her parents house is your typical middle class home. But its definetly not a mansion.
I think Stephanie has a good concept going with the stories and the muckbangs. She doesnt have disgusting eat habits, like some of the other eating channels. A lot of the stories I know, but it's still cool to hear them told. However the over theatrics is a turn off for me. She acts like the girl in high school that was extra loud and obnoxious to over compensate for how insecure she was. I'm guessing she acts like that because it brings in views and her younger viewers love it when she says biss. I will always favor her older videos when she was more chill.
It was weird when she was in Korea. She wore a Lakers shirt because she wanted people to know she was from LA. She puts so much emphasis on wealth and how much she spent on food. Money comes and goes. They arent as well off as they try to precieve. What if Rui had an accident and needed Stephanie's care for the rest of his life. Would she stick around?
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

Sorry for the double post, but I'm just getting around to watching today's video. Why does Stephanie have such a hard time pronouncing basic words? She mispronounced cicada. It's the title of her first story, and she didnt bother to google how to pronounce the insects name correctly?
Then yesterday she said "there are only 42 woman, in the United states that are sitting on death row. There are a lot of woman who are in prison for life..".
Girl, did you not pay attention in 3rd grade English? Women is singular. She should have said women since, she was talking about more than one.
Stay in school y'all!

uwuqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by uwuqueen »

Rui would be 10 times more attractive if he wasn't with Stephanie lol.
Got into harvard my ASS. She mispronounces basic words and the only "research" she ever does is reading a reddit thread. She sounds so dumb sometimes that it makes me question if she graduated high school at all. The way she pronounced Cicada... I see why her mom isn't exactly proud of her.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a long time ago she mentioned needing a surgery or something, didn't say what for. does anyone know what that was about?

greyskies_zzz
Learner
Learner

Post by greyskies_zzz »

Okay so I just have some random questions, plus I feel like nitpicking on her grammar rn lol.

For anyone who claims to know Stephanie in real life in the past, can anyone clear up how they met? I randomly thought of this video but now I wonder how they really met and if it's as dramatic as it sounds.

Does anyone also know if her parents are still married? I used to watch another Korean YouTuber and her mom lives in Korea while her dad is in America and she never confirmed or denied that her parents are still together or divorced. I know it's a personal topic, but if she didn't want to explain this sort of stuff then she shouldn't show her parents on her channel since people will always get curious once you share something personal. Like for instance, why did her dad leave for so long to finally come back? If he's coming back to Georgia, is he going to live alone or with family? I just find the situation a little strange since there's not a lot of details. Again, I'm sure she has reasons why she can't share everything, but she shares like 99.9% of her life anyways like when she kept going on and on about how she hadn't talked to her mom for months, so I don't think it would be too hard to explain something like this.

Anyways, I tend to watch her mukbangs when I come home from closing shifts and eat alone and I noticed more grammar mistakes. In one video, she ate something and said it went into her left nose. Um I think she meant her left nostril, unless she has another nose we don't know about?? :roll:
And then in her latest sweets mukbang, they got soft pretzels and apparently rui has never tried soft pretzels in the mall and she was like you've never tried Auntie Annie's? Like bisss it's Auntie Anne's, idk why that bothered me so much lol.

Ooh also in her haunted Disney mukbang, she and rui literally said they picked tiger cause he looked stupid. Now, I don't own a dog but I felt kinda offended lol?? Is that be a normal reason to pick a dog haha?

rosetea88
Learner
Learner

Post by rosetea88 »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 pm
Sorry for the double post, but I'm just getting around to watching today's video. Why does Stephanie have such a hard time pronouncing basic words? She mispronounced cicada. It's the title of her first story, and she didnt bother to google how to pronounce the insects name correctly?
Then yesterday she said "there are only 42 woman, in the United states that are sitting on death row. There are a lot of woman who are in prison for life..".
Girl, did you not pay attention in 3rd grade English? Women is singular. She should have said women since, she was talking about more than one.
Stay in school y'all!
She’s been saying “woman” a lot lately instead of “women” and it drives me INSANE! I haven’t kept up or watch any of her videos lately because her antics are getting out of control.

I think she picked up the whole “woman” thing from Rui. I noticed he would say it a lot when he meant women.

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

Moi me wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 am
rosetea88 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:47 am
Hunter_boots wrote:
Stay in school y'all!
She’s been saying “woman” a lot lately instead of “women” and it drives me INSANE! I haven’t kept up or watch any of her videos lately because her antics are getting out of control.

I think she picked up the whole “woman” thing from Rui. I noticed he would say it a lot when he meant women.
Its from Piewdiepie.
Um.. no it clearly isnt. *Pewdiepie* says Wa-h-man. Stephanie clearly says woman correctly. She just used the singular noun when the plural should be used. She cant seem to grasp simple grammar. The sad part is she is a native speaker, Pewdiepie isn't. Your excuse is stupid.

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:19 am
Moi me wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 am
rosetea88 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:47 am
Hunter_boots wrote:
Stay in school y'all!

Its from Piewdiepie.
Um.. no it clearly isnt. *Pewdiepie* says Wa-h-man. Stephanie clearly says woman correctly. She just used the singular noun when the plural should be used. She cant seem to grasp simple grammar. The sad part is she is a native speaker, Pewdiepie isn't. Your excuse is stupid.
uwuqueen wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 am
Rui would be 10 times more attractive if he wasn't with Stephanie lol.
Not to be cruel, but even if he wasnt with Stephanie, nothing could help Rui's look. He isnt attractive at all. He knows it, that's why he doesnt show his face on camera. He is just a basic Asian dude, with a forgetable face. I dont buy the "he wants privacy". Especially when you can google him and see his face.

cconduit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cconduit »

Clearing up two things:

1. Stephanie lied about getting into Harvard to her mom, and then her mom boasted to her friends about how her daughter got into Harvard. Because Stephanie lied about getting into Harvard and never got an acceptance letter, she then claimed that she met the dean of Harvard who offered her a deal.
If she got a 4.0 in an online university, then they would offer her a full ride to Harvard, which is obviously BS.

2. Her mom and dad are divorced on paper, but still somewhat together. Stephanie's dad had a failed business venture, and a lot of investors wanted to sue for their money back. They divorced so that debt collectors and investors couldn't come after Stephanie's and her mom's and her sister's assets.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

gossipg610
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipg610 »

lalabear wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:41 pm
graylights wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:58 am
P011y wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:25 am
I went to high school with Stephanie in East Cobb, GA. She was part of the popular crew and there was always gossip about her with guys. She was basically a banana - Asian on the outside but REALLY WHITEWASHED in her personality. She has a distinct whiny/high pitched voice that's really annoying (y'all know what I'm talking about).

I see a few comments asking about if she went to Harvard. YES - she DID get accepted to Harvard. Gossip from a friend that lived in her neighborhood: Her parents bought their way into Harvard for Stephanie. When other parents asked her parents if they were proud that she got in, they just slammed the door in their faces lol. Maybe bc she didn't get in legitimately? Anyway, YES - she went, didn't last, and dropped out within a year.
Why does it sound like Stephanie wrote this LOL. Part of the "popular crew" yea ok, "got into Harvard" YEA OK. If she actually attended Harvard for a full year, you fucking know we would never hear the end of it. And Harvard isn't a school you just BUY your way into, especially not a middle class family like Stephanie's WTF lol. Even celebrities struggle with that shit.

"popular with the guys", "whitewashed".. like these are all disguised compliments that Stephanie would LOOOOVE to be associated with.
my thoughts exactly. harvard my flat ass.
Agreed. Hi steph-f-nie. Sad you’re so desperate to lie!

veqan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veqan »

Rui is mad that Steph's calves are bigger than his.

Post by Guest »

Amyvu3delete4 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:52 pm
Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:59 am
Rui: omg you guys are body shaming so disgusting
Also Rui: StUpId FaTsO

Lmfo who tf says fatso in 2019.
Oh Rui (or Stephanie, maybe it’s you lol), honey, I am no where near fat. My husband actually wants me to gain a little bit of weight. And unlike you guys, my husband is a true businessman and entrepreneur that went to Princeton. And I’m a true housewife that gets to stay home and enjoy life.

I don’t have to whore myself out to YouTube in order to make a living and lie to viewers and pretend to stuff myself with inordinate amounts of food. But you guys keep doing you okay? Men who are short aren’t attractive. It’s a universal FACT.

“my husband is a true businessman and entrepreneur that went to Princeton”

Ok but why that sounds like a 12 yo story straight out from wattpad

Post by Guest »

Yoongonna wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:21 pm
Amyvu3delete4 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:52 pm
Oh Rui (or Stephanie, maybe it’s you lol), honey, I am no where near fat. My husband actually wants me to gain a little bit of weight. And unlike you guys, my husband is a true businessman and entrepreneur that went to Princeton. And I’m a true housewife that gets to stay home and enjoy life.

I don’t have to whore myself out to YouTube in order to make a living and lie to viewers and pretend to stuff myself with inordinate amounts of food. But you guys keep doing you okay? Men who are short aren’t attractive. It’s a universal FACT.

“my husband is a true businessman and entrepreneur that went to Princeton”

Ok but why that sounds like a 12 yo story straight out from wattpad
Don't you have some food to force vomit stephanie?

kokokohei
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kokokohei »

Return to “Stephanie Soo”