True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: Mold Is The Perfect Nude For All - Part 90

Post by ladyevil »

starsicle11 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am
I don’t think she’ll recover from this honestly. Her track record is appalling and this whole situation just solidified how shady, unethical, and greedy this whore is.

And her reality show would tank if she ever got one. The general public would despise her. And she’d run the risk of exposing all of her lies including the food stamps lie, homeschooling/cheerleader coach lie, not cheating on her ex husband lie, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a thought that maybe she did it bc she wants her own Shane Dawson series :rofl:

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

The good news in all of this is that several of us have taken a look at our oldest lipsticks to check them for signs of expiration.

Even my oldest Mac lipstick (at around 8 years old [don't worry Im still not using it]) doesn't have holes, fuzz or anything that looks like Jaclyns.

Sugar n Sass
Learner
Learner

Post by Sugar n Sass »

cingirl wrote:After seeing this on Instagram, I also saw a comment saying that those bugs eat mold. Well they do exist, they're called mold mites, they're about 1mm long. So if that's mold on her lipsticks, I guess there can also be mold mites. Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I literally just took a screenshot of the same thing to post on here. That’s disturbing, but it may be proof of mold if that’s really what type of bug it is!

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

ks545 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 am
handmadedolly wrote:No statement yet?

“Very soon” lolololol

So by 2025 if we're going by the timeline of her shitstick launch?

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

Looooong time lurker, first time poster here <3

I have a conspiracy theory that I've been considering for a couple of days...also important to note this is all ~allegedly~ based on my own opinions of whats going down

So, what if (a few years ago) Jacyln gave full product control to Linda and Morphe, because Jac doesn't have any chem experience and wanted to make sure her product was something actually worth purchasing by going through a third party.

Linda / Morphe convince Jaclyn to outsource to a private labeller that they've worked with (Potentially Prisha) and show Jaclyn they're reputable. Jaclyn agrees to this, and is also convinced to have her name as CEO (mostly as a vanity label, and also to keep her accountable - not Morphe / anyone else)

The lipsticks turn out great, but Jaclyn needs to put them on the backburner due to personal issues, and Linda confirms that a wait time won't affect the lipsticks. When 2 years pass and Jaclyn is finally ~ready~ for her products to be released, she's advised that the lipsticks are fine, and the private labeller have checked them, nothing is wrong with the product, all systems go. Right before the release, Jacyln realises theres something fishy with her PR packages, and realises (in a dramatic, horrified turn of events) that the products actually AREN'T ready, and she had wrongly trusted Morphe / Prisha / Whoever to perform the quality controls on her behalf.

The reason I think that this sort of thing may have gone down is this: why would Morphe / Linda / even so far as to say Marlena, be okay with Jaclyn successfully releasing her own line of cosmetics? Why would they want her as competition, when the influencer market already poses so many threats to their respective companies?

I think Jacyln is a fake and a shitty person, but I'm also intrigued by how seemingly naive she is to be trusting people within the industry who, through the announcement of Jaclyn Cosmetics, she would have immediately become a threat to?

Sorry if this isn't formatted right / not fully legible, its been turning in my head for ages and I finally decided to just write it down lol, I'd love to hear everyones theories!! Seems to me almost like she's been sabotaged through her own laziness

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

All three morphe products have the batch code # IB05AImage

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

It just blows my mind how badly this has all gone. Just like you all, I went looking at some VERY old Clinique lipsticks and liquid lips that my mom handed down to me OVER a decade ago (threw them all away yesterday obviously lol) and there was nothing discernibly wrong with them. If she had been smarter she probably could've gotten away with selling expired product because as we've all seen, most formulas do not degrade that poorly. I'm really hoping people do not give her a second chance with her brand, but I'm sure plenty of the die-hard stans will. On a related note, can anyone recommend comfy wearable nude lipsticks at the drugstore? Lol.

Lastly, I work in pre-clinical testing (so I'm not familiar with manufacturing processes), but I'm fairly confident there's no way any laboratory would use fabric gloves. The only thing I can think of is thick heat-resistant gloves for sterilization purposes, but those would NEVER be moved from their areas and would never be used accidentally. I expect her explanation video to be full of more lies, and if she has a team behind her maybe they'll be slightly more believable, but I'll be watching very keenly.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Snarfbarf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 am
All three morphe products have the batch code # IB05AImage

What if 05A stands for the lab in which it was produced? either way, the batch codes make no sense...

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

Does anyone know what giveaway this fan is talking about? Image also tell me why I'm getting a Lysol ad at the bottom of my screen ImageImageImageImage

Classie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Classie »

Hi everyone. Just a lurker coming out of the wood work.
The photos of Jaclyn with boxes of product, was she in a different state? Or in Florida?

A total shot in the dark. But if she did have product sitting on the shelf, in boxes, etc.. Mold especially grows in humid areas. It makes me think of hurricane Irma (Sept 2017) and how so much of the state was out of power for days/weeks.

TeaSipper829
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaSipper829 »

I don't believe for one second that she has been sabotaged. I think she is greedy and has no concern for her supporters whatsoever. She sold these old ass lipsticks trying to pull a fast one. I truly hope it's a total loss for her and insurance won't even cover her ass. I mean, if she files a claim, she will have to prove how old they are. And, like has been shown, mango butter only has a 12 month shelf life, so if they're even 13 months old, she's fucked.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Classie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:22 am
Hi everyone. Just a lurker coming out of the wood work.
The photos of Jaclyn with boxes of product, was she in a different state? Or in Florida?

A total shot in the dark. But if she did have product sitting on the shelf, in boxes, etc.. Mold especially grows in humid areas. It makes me think of hurricane Irma (Sept 2017) and how so much of the state was out of power for days/weeks.

We were also wondering the same. We're not sure where they were stored ? California ? Florida. I can't remember where Jaclyn was when she posted the boxes. A lot of people also think that the photos were taken at MUG's warehouse and they were the single shadows Jaclyn created for her 9 palette MUG palette. I'm going to have to trawl back through the threads to find out
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ?

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

June 7, Kristi posted the pic of the hairy lipstick that Jaclyn retweeted with her glove excuse.
June 8, the microscope video went up.

It's now June 12.

WHO LETS ALMOST A FULL WEEK GO BY WITHOUT MAKING A PEEP AFTER LAUNCHING THIS TOTAL SHITSHOW? It just doesn't make sense to me.

TeaSipper829
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaSipper829 »

If ANYONE supports her after this, they're just stupid. Seriously just stupid.

Classie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Classie »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 am
Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ? Image
I keep watching reviews and several people have pointed out that there are 2 different formulas. I was wondering if when she first started, she was catering more towards her skin tone. Then when brands started really getting called out for not being inclusive to all tones, she started adding more nudes for deeper skin tones. This could explain the different formulas and some shades being in worse conditions than others.

I also feel like I keep noticing the shade "Mom" being one of the worst effected. I'm totally grasping at straws here, but everyone knows it takes Jaclyn SO LONG to get something done. What if her Mom finished up her shade way sooner than Jaclyn and it's one of the oldest shades/that's why it's one of the worst.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

...and then the image of her with boxes of ?makeup ...photo taken in Napa Valley Aug 15th 2015 . She says she spent the day in the labs and warehouse :
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Classie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 am
Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 am
Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ? Image
I keep watching reviews and several people have pointed out that there are 2 different formulas. I was wondering if when she first started, she was catering more towards her skin tone. Then when brands started really getting called out for not being inclusive to all tones, she started adding more nudes for deeper skin tones. This could explain the different formulas and some shades being in worse conditions than others.

I also feel like I keep noticing the shade "Mom" being one of the worst effected. I'm totally grasping at straws here, but everyone knows it takes Jaclyn SO LONG to get something done. What if her Mom finished up her shade way sooner than Jaclyn and it's one of the oldest shades/that's why it's one of the worst.
Are you saying her Mom personally formulated her shade? :?

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Classie wrote:Hi everyone. Just a lurker coming out of the wood work.

I can 100% confirm that she did not lose power during Irma (source, I used to live near her and I have good friends on her street) so if she kept them at home, that excuse goes out the window. If she kept them in her garage that’s another story, and that’s just blatant disrespect towards her customers (which she is obviously capable of) to store a makeup product outside in Florida. But if she had them in a warehouse here, that’s another story since a lot of people were without power for around 5 days.

ridersbloq
Learner
Learner

Post by ridersbloq »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am
I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

...and then the image of her with boxes of ?makeup ...photo taken in Napa Valley Aug 15th 2015 . She says she spent the day in the labs and warehouse :
Wonder what Marlena would say if someone could share these photos with her on Twitter. She's alluded to knowing more about the real deal behind the lipsticks--these might be the nudge she needs to just spill everything. For as verbose as she'd been, I think she's holding SOMETHING back still.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”