Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

ceslie247
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by ceslie247 »

long time lurker, but does anyone remember when acacia tried to have a singing career?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Maeve »

aluna wrote:ImageImage

I mean... girl it’s really not ok?? Money down the drain only to realize you aren’t even good at the game you want to stream ImageImageImage she really thought she was gonna be good playing against people who spend every waking minute playing because it’s probably their full time job. Crack??? Is it crack you smoke??

Edit**** I’m reading through the replies and everyone is encouraging her to practice and work hard..... like she has ever done that once in her entire life. lmao she hired an an editor to free up time to become a ranked league gamer girl I guess???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was she expecting??? I’d laugh if it wasn’t so pathetic. No you’re not good, duh!!!! These people play all day, you seriously thought your 3000$ PC would make you good at it?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

Sorry for the double post but... THE F*CKING TRAILER HAS NO BATHROOM???? were they going to cross the USA with no shower/WC??? OH MY GOD...

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

aluna wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:05 pm
ImageImage

I mean... girl it’s really not ok?? Money down the drain only to realize you aren’t even good at the game you want to stream ImageImageImage she really thought she was gonna be good playing against people who spend every waking minute playing because it’s probably their full time job. Crack??? Is it crack you smoke??

Edit**** I’m reading through the replies and everyone is encouraging her to practice and work hard..... like she has ever done that once in her entire life. lmao she hired an an editor to free up time to become a ranked league gamer girl I guess???

I am gunna end up wetting myself if I keep laughing at her. What the actual f*ck, seriously 😂
How people are encouraging her to keep at it too, I wanna watch her play a game, so so bad

EDIT: checking out her stats and my God, every single game is AWFUL.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Some questions I pose relating to the RV (as someone who has lived in a caravan). If you are doing this to enjoy the outdoors, where are you keeping the awning/marquee/undercover shade so you are able to sit outside and enjoy the air? Where are the table and chairs going to live? You need to be able to sit outside and enjoy the air and a chair and table will make that much more comfortable. Do you plan on getting a car fridge (further expense) since you said the van fridge doesn’t work unless you are connected to power. Surely you aren’t re-purchasing everything at every stop. That’s not very sustainable. Where are all of Rosie and Brins diapers living? What about their clothing? Towels? Extra bedding? With the girls sleeping in the same bed I’m sure there might be an accident, extra bedding is necessary. The car is going to be packed to the brim and we haven’t even gotten to yours and Jairus’ stuff yet. Outdoor activities for the girls? Scrap that I’m sure Brinley will enjoy playing with the sticks. She even gets some excitement with live action toys curtesy of the ANTS ANTS ANTS

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

To be honest, the trailer WOULD BE cute and "goals" IF she didn't have two children under the age of 2 1/2, one who needs physical therapy and more attention, and one who needs stability and socialization with other kids.

Acacia is sooooo impulsive when it comes to purchases. She said in her trailer tour video that she & J had wanted a trailer for a while, but they just decided to get this one last-minute. And then a few days later, she spends thousands on gaming equipment when she's not even that great at gaming.

I doubt that her being an influencer is going to last long enough to be a career -- and I think she is going to regret all of these dumb purchases when she could have been saving for the future and for her girls.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

ceslie247 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 am
long time lurker, but does anyone remember when acacia tried to have a singing career?
I can't decide what her most painful career of the week was; "singing," "photography," "interior design," "future vegan ice cream shop owner" or now with "gaming."

These last few days have got me straight shook, I legitimately have zero idea what her goal is with this, it's so stupid to me to blow such a wad of cash on a hobby you just started and still suck at. It's such a clash with her dull brand, I almost want to tinfoil that she's setting herself up for some vlog complaining about how toxic the gaming community is for her, so she can rally the stans again and get pity points as she's already done.

At least she doesn't have the boobs to be a titty streamer, now THAT would be GG fuel.

Redhead156
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Redhead156 »

Manybananas wrote:Preaches about loving herself and being makeup free, but that pointy chin is not her natural self.
Her teeth looking baddd in that one with her tongue sticking out.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am
ceslie247 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 am
I can't decide what her most painful career of the week was; "singing," "photography," "interior design," "future vegan ice cream shop owner" or now with "gaming."

These last few days have got me straight shook, I legitimately have zero idea what her goal is with this, it's so stupid to me to blow such a wad of cash on a hobby you just started and still suck at. It's such a clash with her dull brand, I almost want to tinfoil that she's setting herself up for some vlog complaining about how toxic the gaming community is for her, so she can rally the stans again and get pity points as she's already done.

At least she doesn't have the boobs to be a titty streamer, now THAT would be GG fuel.
Acacia refuses to admit that she's unskilled an anything. Her ego is so big she's convinced that she is the best at all she tries at and deserves fame for anything she tries her hand at.
I'm pretty sure the two worst are singing and this new gaming phase.

My boyfriend is betting on her attempting to become a titty streamer even though she doesn't have the goods.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

aluna wrote:
ImageImage

I play Overwatch a lot (almost exclusively for comp) and after a few rounds last night I thought of how much more toxic LoL is and how A would get destroyed when she tried competetive 😂. We all knew this one trick Annie main wasn't going to do well.

Also her followers saying "ignore your team and try your best". Nah, it's comp, there's other modes to play if you fuckin suck. I don't want someone who's just "trying their best" on my team, I want someone who knows what the hell they're doing 😒.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Redhead156 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 am
Manybananas wrote:Preaches about loving herself and being makeup free, but that pointy chin is not her natural self.
Her teeth looking baddd in that one with her tongue sticking out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Badwulf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 am
aluna wrote:
ImageImage

I play Overwatch a lot (almost exclusively for comp) and after a few rounds last night I thought of how much more toxic LoL is and how A would get destroyed when she tried competetive 😂. We all knew this one trick Annie main wasn't going to do well.

Also her followers saying "ignore your team and try your best". Nah, it's comp, there's other modes to play if you fuckin suck. I don't want someone who's just "trying their best" on my team, I want someone who knows what the hell they're doing 😒.
That’s the annoying thing, her obsessive fans don’t understand it, if she wants to play League, fine that’s cool, have fun. But she is out here acting like this is her ‘new career’, so basically she thought it was piss easy. Ranked actually means something, and when she is there ‘trying her best’ she is f*cking it for everyone else.

I hope her team reported her for trolling.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Please wash your hair. It only emphasizes your weird bulbous head shape.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

so we already know that no one outside of her fan base is going to watch her twitch (can’t play the game, no personality/boring, not overly attractive), but why would her fan base watch it? they subscribed to her for lifestyle vlogs, not gaming. even if they watch it just because they like her, i imagine they’re going to get bored pretty quickly. also why would they donate money to her when they know she’s just spent $15k on an unnecessary RV and supposedly $3k on streaming equipment? so many questions about her ‘plan’ lol

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Image lol we know this is a lie

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:35 am
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
Peep that video someone posted of one of her streams where she's filling her profile info. She states she was born in 97. Also she just turned 21 last year. Hence why she's been posting more about parents night out and getting drunk and emo nights.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Two things: 1. I was right. Lush is too "unnatural" for her picky bony ass. 2. She's already complaining about the community on twitch and saying she's been watching streams to see how she can be different a stand out.

Edit to add that PC tower was 1300 dollars.
Why why why drop that kind of cash on this sort of thing. LoL doesn't even require the best specs to play.
-E.Bombeck

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:50 am
Two things: 1. I was right. Lush is too "unnatural" for her picky bony ass. 2. She's already complaining about the community on twitch and saying she's been watching streams to see how she can be different a stand out.

Edit to add that PC tower was 1300 dollars.
Why why why drop that kind of cash on this sort of thing. LoL doesn't even require the best specs to play.
And she also changed the bio of her Instagram and Twitter to include her Twitch profile/name, lol. She's really going hard on this gamer thing. When is she ever going to pay attention to her babies??

Return to “acaciacutie”